Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
41 - 60 (of 2231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am on 200mg of lamictal and am keen to try ipl hair removal. Beautician thinks the lamictal in my system might cause bad side effects s...
My son suffered a seizure 8hrs ago. He's 2.5years old. We were having a normal day, and he followed me into the kitchen. If offere...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I have a friend who has been having unexplained seizures for 5+ years and has had great resources and doctor care but no answers. One ide...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm hoping that someone can help. I don't have seizures (never have) but have been on topamax for migraine for 8 years. I thought this fo...
I had lasik eye surgery and over a year later started having seizures. They started with partial and have since had a couple grand Maule...
hi i have been taking kepra for 11 years to treat my epilepsy . it has controlled my fits but after 6 months of taking it i started havin...
4 answers |
my sister is 25 year and she is epilaptic since 24years, just she takes phenytoin about 5years so, fore the last 3month prasented her con...
1 answer |
703031 tn?1398966907
hey all, a little background here. My daughter, 6, was diagnosed with absence seizures over 4 years ago. We've undergone 2 eegs and an MR...
2 answers |
I am having some health issues (dry eye) and am wondering if I could consider it being from my epileptic medicine (lamictal) that I start...
1 answer |
I have a dog with what we believe to be to be epileptic seizures. her vet has prescribed phenomenal, keppra and zomisamide. all of which...
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone know's of a link between Aspergers (Autism), Prosopagnosia (face blindness) and Epilepsy? - I believe...
4 answers |
my daughter is 5yrs old she suffers absent attacks which have recently been decreased due to her medications - saying this recently i hav...
1 answer | 2 comments |
What is the possibilities of Surgery in Baby to prevent from Seizures & milestone or developments..
I have epilepsy and have seizure's that come out of know where. I have stopped driving after wrecking about 7 cars. I need to drive again...
I get horrible panic attacks and almost all the symptoms of Temporal Lobe Epilespy (I had a video EEG and am waiting for my diagnosis), a...
1423357 tn?1414258965
My granddaughter is experiencing 50 seizures in the last 24hr period while being monitored in a hospital. This has been ongoing for 9 ye...
My son had seizures when he was 7 months he was treated and all exams came back normal however the neurologist said he was having focal s...
We must all not forget that we are coming up on Epilepsy Awareness month. I wanted to remind you to wear your purple on Sunday. The U...
I have a debilitating seizure disorder and have applied for SSDI. I was denied and appealed twice. The next step is the administrative re...
1 answer |
My girlfriend having epilepsy , I knew that even before we became lovers , and I promised her I never going to leave her . I not knowing ...
A
A
Recent Activity
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 When you've been knocked do... Comment
Nov 22
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 uploaded new photos
Oct 10
Blank