Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
41 - 60 (of 2222) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I get horrible panic attacks and almost all the symptoms of Temporal Lobe Epilespy (I had a video EEG and am waiting for my diagnosis), a...
1423357 tn?1414258965
My granddaughter is experiencing 50 seizures in the last 24hr period while being monitored in a hospital. This has been ongoing for 9 ye...
My son had seizures when he was 7 months he was treated and all exams came back normal however the neurologist said he was having focal s...
We must all not forget that we are coming up on Epilepsy Awareness month. I wanted to remind you to wear your purple on Sunday. The U...
I have a debilitating seizure disorder and have applied for SSDI. I was denied and appealed twice. The next step is the administrative re...
1 answer |
My girlfriend having epilepsy , I knew that even before we became lovers , and I promised her I never going to leave her . I not knowing ...
My girlfriend having epilepsy , I knew that even before I became lovers , and I promised her I never going to leave her . I not knowing a...
Hey guys I have had seizures for about a year now. I have only had about 3 so far but I did have my license taken away and I have been se...
3 answers |
My family has a history of seizures and I believe I might have them too but I do not know how to go about checking for it and or convinc...
When I was 21 i had a seizure, I was put on Dilantin. The Dilantin made me dizzy and sick so I stopped taking it. I had over 100 seizures...
I saw my 21yrs old son lying on the bedroom's floor this morning, I panicky wakes him up. He didn't respond to me and suddenly goes into ...
2 answers |
Hi. I'm a 23 five year old, female student. I was diagnosed with epilepsy last year in october. When I have episodes I don't have blackou...
1 answer |
CAN I TAKE HGH IF I HAVE EPILEPSY. I'M TAKING IT FOR MUSCLE ATROPHY, CAUSE I WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 9 MONTHS. MY DOCTOR IS NEW TO ME CAU...
9 answers |
Hi all. ...does anybody know whether neurosurgery can cure west syndrome. Specially if cells are damaged due to hypoglycaemia in parieto...
Hi, I've had Epilepsy for quite some time...I think about 33 years. I was wondering if anyone else gets the shakes when you wake up? I'...
I am soo frustrated this past month has been a nightmare. I am a single mother with school age children in my home. I have been working...
I've been seizure free for 17years and they want to give me neurotin for pain in legs BUT neurotin is a seizure med and don't want to tak...
1 answer |
8 month old has been diagnosed with West syndrome and has been prescribed to take valporin but the seizure has not stopped. Request to kn...
Hello, I need some professional advice if possible. I've been to a neurologist and he diagnosed me of complex partial seizure, the thing...
1 answer |
I have been on lamictal and keppra for over 17 seizure free but they want to give me neurotin for pain. I am not sure about that, can you...
A
A
Recent Activity
1780921 tn?1462244109
Blank
flipper336 "I always think that the be... Comment
Jun 24
Blank
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank