Aa
A
A
Close

Epilepsy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

41 - 60 (of 2216) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey guys I have had seizures for about a year now. I have only had about 3 so far but I did have my license taken away and I have been seizure free for over 3 1/2 months now and I'm soon to get my license back in a few months, I'm happy ...
  Posted
My family has a history of seizures and I believe I might have them too but I do not know how to go about checking for it and or convincing my parents to get me tested... I shake and lock up at random times and I get many dizzy spells. ...
  Posted
When I was 21 i had a seizure, I was put on Dilantin. The Dilantin made me dizzy and sick so I stopped taking it. I had over 100 seizures and finally the doctor told me that i have a choice, take the meds or keep having the seizures. ...
  Posted
I saw my 21yrs old son lying on the bedroom's floor this morning, I panicky wakes him up. He didn't respond to me and suddenly goes into a seizure. I call my husband for help and we carried him to the bed after he stopped seizing. Slowly...
  Posted
Hi. I'm a 23 five year old, female student. I was diagnosed with epilepsy last year in october. When I have episodes I don't have blackouts, start jerking and I can feel and see everything. I twitch on an every day basis although I was p...
  Posted
CAN I TAKE HGH IF I HAVE EPILEPSY. I'M TAKING IT FOR MUSCLE ATROPHY, CAUSE I WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 9 MONTHS. MY DOCTOR IS NEW TO ME CAUSE I JUST MOVED OUT OF STATE 2 WEEKS AGO , HALF WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. SO I DON'T KNOW HIM VERY WEL...
  Posted
Hi all. ...does anybody know whether neurosurgery can cure west syndrome. Specially if cells are damaged due to hypoglycaemia in parieto occipital region.
  Posted
Hi, I've had Epilepsy for quite some time...I think about 33 years. I was wondering if anyone else gets the shakes when you wake up? I've been doing this since childhood if I am woke up suddenly. It's my hands and upper body...but som...
  Posted
I am soo frustrated this past month has been a nightmare. I am a single mother with school age children in my home. I have been working (3) 12.5 hour midnight shifts at a hospital for the past 7 years. Long story short. I am my only r...
  Posted
I've been seizure free for 17years and they want to give me neurotin for pain in legs BUT neurotin is a seizure med and don't want to take it if it will interfer with other meds,I'm on keppra and lamictal. Will that be ok or will it caus...
  Posted
8 month old has been diagnosed with West syndrome and has been prescribed to take valporin but the seizure has not stopped. Request to know more about the correct line of treatment. Also I am anxious to know whether the seizure will stop...
  Posted
Hello, I need some professional advice if possible. I've been to a neurologist and he diagnosed me of complex partial seizure, the thing is I doubt if I really have seizures or epilepsy because he just get me a physical exam when he sai...
  Posted
I have been on lamictal and keppra for over 17 seizure free but they want to give me neurotin for pain. I am not sure about that, can you take them together?
  Posted
my mother had a grand mal seizure about 12 years ago and ever sense then she has had little "episodes" about twice a month where she will stare off and will forget from who she is to where she is. She said she cant feel them coming on an...
  Posted
My daughter, 16 months old, had a BAER test that showed that her left ear had normal hearing but her right ear shows mild to moderate hearing loss. The audiologist also stated that there is a delay in her nerves. My daughter does have ep...
  Posted
My boyfriend and I are trying to find out more information about what may be wrong with him, as doctors have not been able to help in the past. Starting about 4 years ago, he started to occasionally (once every 3 months) have seizures...
  Posted
14494512 tn?1434833506
Are seizures and leg tremors related?
  Posted
My daughter is 15months has hydrocephalus with a vp shunt, chiari malformation 1, delayed milestones, on a 6month physical level, has dysphagia and delayed swallowing ... The early intervention therapist noticed she may be having absence...
  Posted
My Son having seizures When he was 7 months old in August 1st 2014 eye rolling moving to left. We went to A&E we stayed 2 weeks However all tests came back showing nothing brain Scan MRI and EEG All normal, Sometimes head turns to left...
  Posted
Dear all, my baby is suffering from West syndrome which was confirmed by EEG and visual symptoms. He is now 7 months old. It all started when he was 6 months and we took him for immunisation. After the Vaccine he had fever and was...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
20 hrs ago
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
Apr 12