Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
81 - 100 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a left temporal lobectomy for refractory epilepsy and a brain tumor, and have had chronic pain from the craniotomy for the past thr...
2 answers |
with a year of spinal injections and was, was ten years seizure free,i had a seizure in Jan. always ran sub theraputic. New MD asked me t...
I have known that i have had gran mal seizures since i was a kid. I went about 15 years ago and had a experimental surgery, they removed ...
1 answer |
I am a 39 year old woman and generally in good health. Four days ago, while showering, I became very light headed and began to feel as t...
3 answers |
13153766 tn?1428772374
I am diagnosed with Eating Epilepsy that triggers with eating only every 3-5 days. I am taking Pms- Carbamazepine CR (1000 total in a day...
I am 66 and recently started having "funny sensations" in which I felt quite disorientated but fully conscious. Then for a period of up t...
1 answer |
1653487 tn?1303527762
I just recently had my first (that I am aware of) seizure at 35 years of age... My husband witnessed the episode but I have no memory of ...
10 answers |
For the past 2-3 weeks, I have been zoning out, for example I could be doing something, then just zone out, I dont lose conciseness but I...
1 answer |
I HAVE EPILEPSY AND I'M CURRENTLY TAKING KEPPRA TO CONTROL THE SEIZURES AND IT HAS BEEN TO THIS POINT. I'VE BEEN ON KEPPRA FOR OVER 10 YE...
2 answers |
So I have a prescription waiting to be picked up but have concerns whether it's going to effect my medication. I'm on 1000mg of kepra twi...
1 answer |
Hi, First time poster on this forum. Hopefully someone can help! Basically I'm suffering from Seizures and they're becoming more frequ...
2 answers |
I'm 39 yr old female. Recently had 1st tonic-clonic seizure. I have had migraines for years w/previous "clear" MRI done. MRI Summary of f...
4 answers |
I'm 19 and have been epileptic for 6 years, I have tried a variety of medications including keppra (giving me suicidal tendencies) and a ...
3 answers |
1545371 tn?1330802307
i was diagnosed with epilepsy aged 8. I had tonic clonic seizures, complex partial and myoclonic seizures. I have been seizure free on m...
3 answers |
Ok so my husband had two seizures last year while driving and got his lincese taken we went through everything we needed to and got it ba...
14 answers |
Ok just a question cause I have been researching seizures since they run in my husbands family. There are some called absent seizures tha...
9 answers |
My boyfriend is experiencing what he describes as "shocks" on the right side of his brain near his ear and travel down his right arm to h...
2 answers |
Ive been diagnosed with grandmall seizures for 35yrs now. Do any of u have problems with lossing ur hair when u brush it or wash it??
1 answer |
Been on too many different kinds of medication for my seizures from 3yrs to now. Is there any other options besides having surgery to pos...
1 answer |
Ok so about two weeks ago my husband and me were told his Dilantin level was low and he should now be taking 6 pills a day. This is one m...
A
A
Recent Activity
1780921 tn?1462244109
Blank
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
Blank
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
Blank
embee24 commented on Headache Note