Aa
A
A
Close

Epilepsy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

101 - 120 (of 2216) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
L planum sphenoidate meningioma cased occlusion the l mid cartiod artery and mimick a stroke
  Posted
1530493 tn?1410060236
Hi Not sure where to begin, but want to try to keep this short. My daughter Jenna, was born normal, within hours of her 2nd DPT baby shot she went into status myoclonic seizures that nearly took her life. She was diagnosed with inf...
  Posted
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this in. So some strange things have been happening to me lately and I am feeling embarrassed about it. I don't want anyone to think I am a crazy hypochondriac or someone looking for a...
  Posted
10742372 tn?1412452830
Hi all, My name is Anto and im struggling with epilepsy since 2 years it happens 6 months once or some times yearly once.. I had been to NIMHANS and was just not tested by EEG or any scans after waiting a whole day the doctor just asked...
  Posted
I had 2 seizures in my sleep when i was 16 years old. At least we were told they were seizures no DR witnessed them just my parents. I was put on dilantin after the 2nd one they said it was a gran mal seizures this was back in 1998 and i...
  Posted
I am 27 years old man from Bangladesh.I am a epilepsy patient for last 3 years,My 1st attack was occurred 3 years ago.After that till now there are 7-8 attack occurred .My last attack was occurred 2 months ago.My doctor prescribe me a me...
  Posted
10094372 tn?1407765444
I am 18 years old I got first epileptic fit when I was of the age 11, though now it has been reduced to an extent and stillnow I am on medications taking Epilive 500mg and Valprine Chrono 500mg twice a day. but the problem is that I am n...
  Posted
Does anyone know why I would be having seizures? I've been having them since I was about 10 years old. I have the mono-clonic & granmaw seizures. I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was 15. I've had an MRI done and quite a few EEG's, bl...
  Posted
Greetings! A neurologist believes I have temporal lobe epilepsy. He prescribed Keppra and ordered an EEG and a MRI. I received the MRI results in the mail. Its' impression states, "subtle medial temporal asymmetry with mild prominence of...
  Posted
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/nofofakekine/Screenshot_2014-09-23-21-20-38.png Does the above picture look like a pupil? If so, typically during a seizure are the pupils uneven? My son was off and on, not response to me, and w...
  Posted
1423357 tn?1414258965
My 10 year old granddaughter has uncontrollable absent seizures. Some of the drugs promising drugs they tried were met with severe allergic reactions, so she cannot take them. There is talk now of trying VNS, and I was wondering if a...
  Posted
Did your baby get epilepsy after he or she was born/ how likely is it
  Posted
10540275 tn?1410899822
Since last 2 years I have been having infrequent tremors on my right side. They start in the last two toe fingers and go up to my head and hand. I am left unable to speak for some 5-10 seconds and my muscles become stiff till it disappea...
  Posted
10094372 tn?1407765444
I want to know what are the possible side effects effects of anti epileptics epileptics I am taking i.e. Valprin chrono 500mg and epilive 500mg twice a day please tell me if anyone of you knows.
  Posted
Hi there, I don't have epilepsy but I've been taking topamax for a different medical condition, and since it's an anti-seizure medication typically I was hoping I might find some people with experience with this drug here. (I also tried ...
  Posted
7486852 tn?1410355784
My new neurologist wants me to try depakote after keppra, dilantin, and dilantin and topamax together have failed. They did not control my seizures and I had horrible side effects. I have been using my medical marijuana which my neurolog...
  Posted
Has anyone experienced facial and eye twitches around fast blinking lights, police lights, strobes, or light peaking through trees? I become tired and weak too.
  Posted
10094372 tn?1407765444
I don't properly know but the time I started taking medican for epilepsy my hands have started shivering could it be the side effect of anti epileptic drugs or something else.....?
  Posted
Hello, Myame is dusty I'm a 41 yr old woman with a long list of problems ic,endometriosis,ocd,bipolar,fibro,add to say the some of it. I have started to become very concerned for about 6 months or so I have been experiencingsevere jerkin...
  Posted
I'm a 30 year old female..just had a baby 4 months ago & have been having some weird things happen to me since. So in general I am an anxious person & prone to anxiety/panic attacks..but what's been going on seem different than my normal...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
Apr 12
1780921 tn?1416842066
Blank
flipper336 "Life is tough, but it's to... Comment
Mar 29