Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
fastbackFeb 13
fastbackFeb 13
By momwantenergy
Im a 29 year old female who has been fighting severe fatigue, headaches, fogginess, lack of energy/no desire to do ev...
fastbackFeb 13
Aggie2406Jan 22
By Aggie2406
So I was diagnosis with ebv 2 days ago but I tested negative for mono. So what does it mean? Can I still get mono?
fastbackFeb 13
By CuriousEBV
I had mono 27 years ago and now am having similar symptoms that I had then. I went to a urgent care doctor who drew ...
fastbackFeb 13
By HELPUSintexas
My 74 year old mother has neuroendocrine carcinoma in her lung and metastatic liver cancer. She was admitted to the ...
fastbackFeb 13
By Aggie2406
I have been diagnosed 3 or 4 days ago with epstein barr virus. I have a question, does any of you have experience a ...
PlateletGalApr 26, 2009
PlateletGalApr 26, 2009
ginakApr 25, 2009
SorkvildApr 25, 2009
By ginak Blank
Plateletgal, Approximately 3 weeks ago, I began having floaters in my right eye. I went to the opthamologist 2 wee...
DendoozJan 30
Debz5Jan 29
mkh9Jan 24
By dizzyshelly
Has anyone experienced vertigo or other vestibular symptoms as a result of EBV?
eureka123Jan 30
By AmberAmber4778 Blank
I had an active EBV test in the beginning to middle of feb. of this year. I also had mono in high school which was ov...
Jana1963Jan 26
windingdownDec 29, 2014
StarDesireNov 19, 2014
dkorts1Mar 17, 2013
dkorts1Mar 17, 2013
By Ima10 Blank
My son is 13 years old. A year ago,he started having low iron without any symtoms. Was treated with iron supplements....
By BloodDonor4Life Blank
I am a 21 year old female who has never had mononucleosis. 4 weeks ago I had oral sex performed on me by a female wh...
By aquin
Hi all, Not so much a question, but i want to share my experience with Mono/Glandular Fever so far, as i've found ...
Aggie2406Jan 22
By Cajun39 Blank
does any of yall get swollen lymph nodes and ur throat feels like it has a lump in it?
By tris12
Hi, my doctor did a test for EBV Ab VCA, IgG - result: 71 (normal range 0-18) she said that means that i had a pre...
ZeddinhoNov 21, 2015
ZeddinhoNov 21, 2015
john5555555555Aug 17, 2015
vickyindia22Apr 03, 2015
By happyguy12 Blank
let me tell u people ive had it for a year now. the symptoms you read about is only a quarter of it. my symptoms incl...
daysgoneJan 07
daysgoneJan 07
daysgoneJul 13, 2015
By giopal Blank
Hi, on september 5th 2014, i did it with a female CSW, was a vaginal insertion, i used condom and was just for a minu...
By glavery
I was finally diagnosed with EBV after years of living (barely) with it. I got a good naturopath and have slowly evo...
By glavery
I was finally diagnosed with EBV after years of living (barely) with it. I got a good naturopath and have slowly evo...
wantonjoeJan 05
By oldmind Blank
I am a 59 year old male, with a history of EBV. My first bout was in 1993. It lasted several months. At that time,...
oldmindDec 25, 2015
By Berlysmitty Blank
Can anyone give me a better insight to what my results mean? Or what they have experienced? EBV, VCA - IGM 26 u/mL ...
By jhuff1002 Blank
So I have been feeling extremely exhausted/fatigued for about a year and a half now and I have been trying to figure ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources