Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
41 - 60 (of 1110) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had equivocal igm for Epstein Barr in March which turned to positive in April, May and June back at equivocal. I was hoping my body was...
Hello - I haven't been feeling well for a couple of months - On and off brain fog, fatigue, low mood.etc. I did a bunch of tests and r...
Any supplements that I can take to help? Ive been living with this for years and just finally after many docotrs found out whats going on...
1 answer |
I have been battling EBV since (at least) last November. My IgG (583) and IgM (52,6) came positive at that time, but I did not realise th...
1 answer |
Last week i was out with 3 other friends, and usually i never never drink from the same glass after someone else, but that night my frien...
My functional medicine dr. Is giving me a blood test to see if I'm a candidate for hydrogen peroxide treatment. Has anyone herd of th...
I would like to know if CMV causes skin problems. Lately I have noticed that my face is darker..I am dark complected but I have noticed t...
Hi. Has anyone experienced swollen lymph nodes (in neck and groin) with their EBV? I've had EBV for 6 months now and the lymph nodes wo...
1 answer |
I know this is a EBV forum but I need someone that is familiarized with about CMV... does cmv causes death?.. I am so scared to death be...
I know this is EBV forum but many seem to be cross infected. I'm hoping someone can shed light on my contradictory blood results for C...
1 answer |
I have just gotten blood work back for both these positive,, can anyone tell me if they are related? can i pass these on by performing ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis sufferer for 4 years, recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Have become convinced that Epstein Barr Virus contr...
This symptoms are driving me crazy.. I dont know if I have mono or cmv.. I tested for mono 3 weeks ago and came back negative. However cm...
Hi, I am coming to this forum in hopes of getting some help and support and also lending some to others if I can. Mine is a long s...
20 answers |
My ENT Dr thinks I could have EBV let me begin with saying I found out January 13th that I have a low risk hpv strain along with abdorma...
19 answers |
Hello. I am not aware of this virus at all and no matter how much I search I can't seem to find values for the test results I have. I st...
1 answer |
I never had fever, or sore/strep throat, lymph nodes, swollen tonsils .. but I'm having back pain, sometimes knees hurt and nausea..ugh t...
Hi guys for the past 4 months I've been feeling sick, so I went to the doctor which he diagnosed me with anemia gave me iron and pills fo...
Hi! I am new here, but my symptoms not :( I have been diagnosed with chronic lyme disease almost 2years ago with bartonella/babesia...
1 answer |
Hi Everybody! I was recently diagnosed with mono (33 yo male) and am curious if my symptoms are typical. 1. 3/7 - Started feeling t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources