Aa
A
A
Close

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).

61 - 80 (of 1060) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone experienced long-term issue with elevated EBV numbers going up and down, but aways elevated numbers? Which, I think, is termed "chronic/active infection." If so, how long did it last? Or, is lasting...
pvn | Last answer
My EBV Igg result is 242 and my EBV Igm is <10. what does this means?
DominiqueL26 | Last answer
I have had abnormally high results since last November 2014. They are as follows: EBV ab VCA IgM: 71.6 EBV Early Antigen Ab, IgG: 25.10 EBV Ab VCA, IgG: 328.0 EBV Nuclear Antigen AB, IgG: 242.0 I had Hepatitis B (non chronic and l...
kathyboots | Posted
758371_tn?1234202013
OK this is touch so much to list but thanks for taking the time to read. 3 yrs ago dxd with lyme have treated 3 yrs-found meningioma incidental finding on mri-radiation 2006 was pregnant did not know and neither did dr's tested negative...
ukinvb | Last answer
Just received my results of my ebv early antigen ab blood test. Epstein-Barr anti-diffuse 1:80 (high) Epstein-Barr anti R/D negative Can anyone explain what does this mean? Just to let you know I was already diagnosed with ebv 1 ...
Rom1077 | Last answer
Hello, I was reading through the posts in this community and I was hoping to receive some advice or suggestions. I had mononucleosis in highschool (around the age of 15). When I had mono, I was sleeping approximately 20 hours of...
urban234 | Last answer
I had my first sexual contact ever then things got worse over time. After two months of symptoms (I will spare you the long list of symptoms) some were like on and off others continued I got tested for EBV antibodies which came negativ...
omayn | Posted
I had my first sexual contact ever then things got worse over time. After two months of symptoms (I will spare you the long list of symptoms) some were like on and off others continued I got tested for EBV antibodies which came negative...
omayn | Posted
My daugther is 17. She has a history of health problems. She has dysautonomia, migraines and endometiosis. For three years now, she has been "sick and tired" on a constant basis. Her ped tested her for every disease/condition he could t...
mamiJ | Last answer
Hello, once I have tested positive for EBV with the VCA IgG at 5.52, EBNA IGG at 1.65. Can someone please explain to me what this actually means and is this the reason why I sometime test positive for lyme but western blot only show 1 b...
ladydidi65 | Posted
Hope all is going well with you all today. Also, I hope you enjoyed your holiday yesterday. My name is James, and I spend a lot of time in the HIV Prevention Community. This, of course, is irrelevant. But I felt like sharing anyway. ...
JamesD1991 | Posted
About six weeks ago I began to feel extremely fatigue and I felt super ill all over my body. When it started I thought it was just allergies or lack of good sleep, but it continued. I also noticed that I was no longer able to complete ...
jesse101tx | Last answer
464237_tn?1315674393
In september I got so sick and tested posative for mono, I never even had the sore throat. After 3 months of not getting better I tested posative for epstein barr virus. It has now been almost 8 months now and I'm still sick. I just don'...
juliejas | Last answer
Can anyone tell me what vitamins supplements help with chronic EBV symptoms? The severe body aches come and go but the fatigue never stops. Is there something that will give me some measurable amount of energy back?
Janet1669 | Last answer
I'm 33 live in Ausralia near Sydney have 4 kids under8 work hard mentally and physically full time eat and drink healthy and exercise at least a few times a week and 5 months ago bang it hit me my life has changed I get slight dizziness ...
nsca1 | Posted
Hey there, i got sick 7 years ago.. long time. I want to tell my story short: Prior i became sick i had fatigue, became bad body odor under armpits, mild headaches and before got really sick i had swollen lymphnodes under my arms. ...
copi2k | Last answer
Hi could I ask please how making alcohol affects someone with ebv? Or does it have no affects?
soaddict | Last answer
Hi im 18 and I need help with some possible mono symptoms. 2 months ago I started having bouts of tachycardia, usually up to 120 to 130, usually I get tachycardia and then fever imeddiatley after. So I had an echo and holter moniter and ...
joshblck1 | Last answer
Hi Everyone, Dr. Garth Nicholson will be joining us in the fibro / CFS forum. If you are interested, please check out the link. I'm asking members to send me their questions for Dr. Nicholson via PM. I hope everyone here will tak...
PlateletGal | Last answer
970279_tn?1247806970
Originally I had posted my message in the Heart rhythm forum, I thought initially my problem was heart related, because I had a very low blood pressure, after all the reading/searching I have done, and from one answer from a DR, I don’t ...
slee1001 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources