Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
61 - 80 (of 1157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all. So had my endo test me for EBV because I've been feeling off for a long while...started Spring of last year. Recently had an ab...
523927 tn?1257022304
My recurring symptoms started up back in February. Over the course of the last few months, I've had a multitude of symptoms: Palpitations...
76 answers | 8 comments |
Been so sick for ten months now. Previously healthy 39 year old female. Got run down and then got a very bad bout of bronchitis had corti...
1 answer |
Hello, After many years of searching and visiting dozen of doctors in my country, nobody can provide me with adequate diagnosis. Here i...
601156 tn?1229289425
Heres my situation: I became ill with mono back in early September '08, and I had a VERY hard time getting over it. The infection stayed...
19 answers | 4 comments |
Can anyone tell me what vitamins supplements help with chronic EBV symptoms? The severe body aches come and go but the fatigue never sto...
8 answers | 3 comments |
Has anyone tried treating Epstein Barr with miror EPF? Had it for eleven months, been recommended to me
I have Barrett's esophagus and chronic Epstein Barr Virus. 6 months ago one of the neck lymph nodes had swollen up (became the size of a...
EBV
Has anyone tried essential oils? I have chronic EBV and severe IBS And am using essential oils. I've gotten great results for the stomach...
|
464237 tn?1315674393
In september I got so sick and tested posative for mono, I never even had the sore throat. After 3 months of not getting better I tested ...
17 answers |
I was a previously healthy 38 yr old. 11 months ago I came down with bad bronchitis and had cortisone and antibiotics. This all caused eb...
I was diagnosed with reactivated Ebv eleven months ago. The igm antibodies have been between positive and equivocal all year. However the...
|
I came down with EBV almost two years ago. Along with it came a sensation of ear fullness.. that sensation has not gone away, and since t...
4 answers |
Hi been so very sick for 9 months now, running around having bloods taken, having vitamin drips, Vit b injections etc. after a very bad b...
4 answers |
I had Mono a few years ago and 10 months ago the virus became reactivated and my numbers continue to rise. I am now unable to function da...
3 answers |
Dr. Nicolson, I am a 35-year old RN who has been suffering for the past 9 years. I was just recently diagnosed with mycoplasma pneumonia...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter (11 years old) tested positive for mono two weeks ago. The doctors said she could resume exercise once she was feeling bette...
2 answers |
Hi, my doctor just ran a test for EBV during a routine physical - I didn't even know she was doing it. The reason she decided to was jus...
1 answer |
Could I have mono? Had a sexual exposure, no penetration etc. Developed flu like symptoms that also came with a swollen underarm lymph...
What do these test results indicate: REF RANGE EBV - EA (IgG) 98.3H 6...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA