Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
61 - 80 (of 1078) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having strange symptoms since the middle of August. I got really sick at first, all started with a sore throat, which I though...
70 answers |
I need your help! I stepped on a needle on the beach and my health declined two weeks after. First I had terrible watery diarrhea for a...
My EBV VIRAL CAPSID AG (VCA) AB (IGM) was >5.00 which registered as a high value (positive) , but my EBV VIRAL CAPSID AG (VCA) AB (IGG) w...
EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS VCA IGM AB 0.0 - 35.9 U/mL 600.0 H Negative 21.9 EBV NUCLEAR ANTIGEN AB IGG 0.0 - 17.9 U/mL <18.0 Negative 21.9 I...
I'm a 43-year-old man experiencing what my doctor told me was a recurrence of mono after initially having mono for the first time four ye...
1 answer |
EBV
The second week of this September I came down with a mild fever, sore throat, tongue ulcers, loss of appetite and extreme fatigue. I got ...
2 answers |
18 y/o male north america After a stressful 6 month span of doctor appointments, x-rays and bloodtest. I was finally diagnosed with EBV...
My son has been ill with sore throat, headache, extreme fatigue and abdominal pain and pain in his shins for almost a month--he has been ...
I just received my test results, my doctor won't be in for one week and i was a bit concerned by it. I was wondering if anyone on here ca...
1 answer |
Need help understanding please......I just rec'd these results: EPSTEIN BARR VIRUS DNA, QN RT PCR: 07/15/2011 09:46 AM SOURCE Whole Bl...
10 answers |
Hi all I am suspecting that I have ebv in a recent exposure 1month plus ago with fatigue, photophobia, dry mouth and dry cough that wo...
35 answers |
Hi guys Almost a year ago I had a protected vaginal and unprotected receptive oral sex encounter with an HIV positive woman. I tested ...
I came down with EBV almost two years ago. Along with it came a sensation of ear fullness.. that sensation has not gone away, and since t...
3 answers |
I have been running low grade fever 99 and 99.4 doesn't exceeds these since 35 days..no other symptoms..fever generally start rising when...
1 answer |
I had mono 5 years ago. At the time I only had fatigue...no other symptoms, and didn't get my labs/records from that doctor. (Dumb.) It w...
EBV
I was finally diagnosed with EBV after my Lupus test came back negative. I have extremely low vitiman D and my platelets are only 116. Th...
Hi I just googled about the EBV virus and having the flu shot and found someone else had linked the same as what I had .Each year for the...
so ive been struggling with what my neurologist says is a flare of chroonic epstein barr. I tested positive with exposure in the last 8 m...
9 answers |
Hey all, I'd love some help if someone could assist. I started getting sick May 10. It began with SEVERE headaches, and general malais...
I had testing, my naturopath told me I was positive for epstein-barr and herpes 6. About me: I'm a 33 yo male, I had mono about 3 year...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...