Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
61 - 80 (of 1097) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Plateletgal, Approximately 3 weeks ago, I began having floaters in my right eye. I went to the opthamologist 2 weeks ago and he told m...
40 answers |
Has anyone experienced vertigo or other vestibular symptoms as a result of EBV?
3 answers |
I had an active EBV test in the beginning to middle of feb. of this year. I also had mono in high school which was over 17 years ago, Now...
1 answer |
My son is 13 years old. A year ago,he started having low iron without any symtoms. Was treated with iron supplements. Then 6 months ago h...
25 answers |
I am a 21 year old female who has never had mononucleosis. 4 weeks ago I had oral sex performed on me by a female who told me 1 week lat...
1 answer |
Hi all, Not so much a question, but i want to share my experience with Mono/Glandular Fever so far, as i've found so many helpful post...
does any of yall get swollen lymph nodes and ur throat feels like it has a lump in it?
1 answer |
Hi, my doctor did a test for EBV Ab VCA, IgG - result: 71 (normal range 0-18) she said that means that i had a previous infection, rec...
let me tell u people ive had it for a year now. the symptoms you read about is only a quarter of it. my symptoms include white tonge, pai...
69 answers |
Hi, on september 5th 2014, i did it with a female CSW, was a vaginal insertion, i used condom and was just for a minute or less. I suck h...
3 answers |
I was finally diagnosed with EBV after years of living (barely) with it. I got a good naturopath and have slowly evolved to where I can ...
I was finally diagnosed with EBV after years of living (barely) with it. I got a good naturopath and have slowly evolved to where I can ...
I am a 59 year old male, with a history of EBV. My first bout was in 1993. It lasted several months. At that time, Mayo Clinic Jackson...
1 answer |
Can anyone give me a better insight to what my results mean? Or what they have experienced? EBV, VCA - IGM 26 u/mL <100 u/mL EBV, VCA...
1 answer |
So I have been feeling extremely exhausted/fatigued for about a year and a half now and I have been trying to figure out with my dr whats...
547919 tn?1411519482
Hello I'll try not to make this too long. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia back in 2009. Beginning in early May I started having strange...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My 16-year-old son is an active baseball player he has played since he was 5, he is on his high school team, has for three years. About ...
1 answer |
1378404 tn?1278978251
hi. i'm 21 years old and about a month ago my doctor found EBV in my bloodwork. i asked her to do bloodwork because i was having, and st...
12 answers |
I have been having horrible fatigue and joint pain and "fogginess" for a few months now. I have a very extensive family history of autoim...
2 answers | 1 comment |
What type of doctor should I see to get a diagnosis confirmed of either CEBV and/or CFS? I went undiagnosed with viral encephalitis due ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources