Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
81 - 100 (of 1083) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had mono 5 years ago. At the time I only had fatigue...no other symptoms, and didn't get my labs/records from that doctor. (Dumb.) It w...
EBV
I was finally diagnosed with EBV after my Lupus test came back negative. I have extremely low vitiman D and my platelets are only 116. Th...
Hi I just googled about the EBV virus and having the flu shot and found someone else had linked the same as what I had .Each year for the...
so ive been struggling with what my neurologist says is a flare of chroonic epstein barr. I tested positive with exposure in the last 8 m...
9 answers |
Hey all, I'd love some help if someone could assist. I started getting sick May 10. It began with SEVERE headaches, and general malais...
I had testing, my naturopath told me I was positive for epstein-barr and herpes 6. About me: I'm a 33 yo male, I had mono about 3 year...
1 answer |
my 26 year old daughter is being treated for fibro with her neurologist. She is taking hydro. And several other melds. She also has bee...
This is a story – that means, grab a cup of Joe or 4 or 12 depends on your fatigue level – pop a Ritalin or you guessed it 4 or 12 again ...
2 answers |
Here: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/EBV-CFS---Yes-it-is-a-big-Deal/show/2095
hello! I'm new here. In July of 2014 I got EBV bad, as well as my first oral herpes breakout. The combination made me run a 104 fever for...
1 answer |
Hi all, I've had all sorts of symptoms over the last month including fatigue, ear ringing in both ears (tinnitus) , dizziness, throat...
4 answers |
Has anyone experienced swollen lymph nodes above the collar bone region due to ebv? Or is this something more serious, I read that swolle...
1 answer |
I've been running a low grade fever for almost 3 months now. My doc did all kinds of labs (including autoimmune labs which were negative)...
19 answers |
pvn
Has anyone experienced long-term issue with elevated EBV numbers going up and down, but aways elevated numbers? Which, I think, is termed...
74 answers |
My EBV Igg result is 242 and my EBV Igm is <10. what does this means?
1 answer |
I have had abnormally high results since last November 2014. They are as follows: EBV ab VCA IgM: 71.6 EBV Early Antigen Ab, IgG: 25....
758371 tn?1234202013
OK this is touch so much to list but thanks for taking the time to read. 3 yrs ago dxd with lyme have treated 3 yrs-found meningioma inc...
24 answers |
Just received my results of my ebv early antigen ab blood test. Epstein-Barr anti-diffuse 1:80 (high) Epstein-Barr anti R/D negative ...
1 answer |
Hello, I was reading through the posts in this community and I was hoping to receive some advice or suggestions. I had mononucleo...
2 answers |
I had my first sexual contact ever then things got worse over time. After two months of symptoms (I will spare you the long list of sym...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources