Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
101 - 120 (of 1110) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 43-year-old man experiencing what my doctor told me was a recurrence of mono after initially having mono for the first time four ye...
1 answer |
EBV
The second week of this September I came down with a mild fever, sore throat, tongue ulcers, loss of appetite and extreme fatigue. I got ...
2 answers |
18 y/o male north america After a stressful 6 month span of doctor appointments, x-rays and bloodtest. I was finally diagnosed with EBV...
My son has been ill with sore throat, headache, extreme fatigue and abdominal pain and pain in his shins for almost a month--he has been ...
I just received my test results, my doctor won't be in for one week and i was a bit concerned by it. I was wondering if anyone on here ca...
1 answer |
Need help understanding please......I just rec'd these results: EPSTEIN BARR VIRUS DNA, QN RT PCR: 07/15/2011 09:46 AM SOURCE Whole Bl...
10 answers |
Hi all I am suspecting that I have ebv in a recent exposure 1month plus ago with fatigue, photophobia, dry mouth and dry cough that wo...
35 answers |
Hi guys Almost a year ago I had a protected vaginal and unprotected receptive oral sex encounter with an HIV positive woman. I tested ...
I have been running low grade fever 99 and 99.4 doesn't exceeds these since 35 days..no other symptoms..fever generally start rising when...
1 answer |
I had mono 5 years ago. At the time I only had fatigue...no other symptoms, and didn't get my labs/records from that doctor. (Dumb.) It w...
EBV
I was finally diagnosed with EBV after my Lupus test came back negative. I have extremely low vitiman D and my platelets are only 116. Th...
Hi I just googled about the EBV virus and having the flu shot and found someone else had linked the same as what I had .Each year for the...
so ive been struggling with what my neurologist says is a flare of chroonic epstein barr. I tested positive with exposure in the last 8 m...
9 answers |
Hey all, I'd love some help if someone could assist. I started getting sick May 10. It began with SEVERE headaches, and general malais...
I had testing, my naturopath told me I was positive for epstein-barr and herpes 6. About me: I'm a 33 yo male, I had mono about 3 year...
1 answer |
my 26 year old daughter is being treated for fibro with her neurologist. She is taking hydro. And several other melds. She also has bee...
This is a story – that means, grab a cup of Joe or 4 or 12 depends on your fatigue level – pop a Ritalin or you guessed it 4 or 12 again ...
2 answers |
Here: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/EBV-CFS---Yes-it-is-a-big-Deal/show/2095
hello! I'm new here. In July of 2014 I got EBV bad, as well as my first oral herpes breakout. The combination made me run a 104 fever for...
1 answer |
Hi all, I've had all sorts of symptoms over the last month including fatigue, ear ringing in both ears (tinnitus) , dizziness, throat...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources