Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
121 - 140 (of 1088) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello December 2014 i start to to feel flu like fever : low grade , cough , nose and then after 7 days and till this time i have...
3 answers |
i have been posting in the hiv forum before now, almost 4 months ago i had an incident of unprotected sex with a man (i am female, 35) i ...
9 answers |
I have had Diarrhea along with a list of other symptoms for the last 2 months. Other symptoms include migraine, vertigo, extreme fatigue,...
4 answers |
Been feeling ill w/low grade fever, sore throat, overwhelming fatigue. I had the EBV evaluator done but I don't know how to read the res...
August of 2014 I had botox and juvaderm filler injections...immediately felt sick, flu like that night over the next several months was c...
I had unprotected oral sex with a sw about 8 weeks ago,they said it was no risk to HIV, but I have had headaches,diarrea,swollen liver an...
2 answers |
I have had a sore throat for two months now and swollen lymph nodes in my neck and armpits after kissing a stranger two months ago. Is...
I am a middle-aged woman, otherwise in generally good health. I have polycystic liver disease, but it's not really doing very much to me ...
Hi. I have been quite fatigued for over a month. No sore throat, but minor fevers once or twice. Finally went to see my primary care doc...
2 answers |
just got call from the doctor saying i am tested positive for EBV, want to see if people think its the case? need help interpreting my te...
I need help please. I feel like I am dying slowly. I am a 56 years old female. From being an accomplished triathlete, now I can not even ...
Yesterday I woke up with very sore Left tonsil and ear. Hurt to swallow and tonsil very red. A few hours later I started to get a fever...
3 answers |
13473467 tn?1430233600
am having the strangest and the longest illness in my life till Symptoms over the past 2 months , what i feel is as following 1- ex...
13 answers |
So, hopefully someone can help me. I never thought about Mono at all, but i'm wondering if this could be it. So, last week, Tuesda...
Recently I've been posting in the std forum about the symptoms I've been having and I've recently got checked for syphilis and herpes ( b...
11 answers |
Hello, in early May I had vigorous sex with my boyfriend a few times within a few days. I'm not used to is having sex like that, usually ...
2 answers |
Hello, hope someone can answer me I had unprotected sex and after that, in the next months, i felt very bad... i had many syntoms...
2 answers |
I was told five years ago that I was a carrier of Epstein Barr virus and that at one time I had mono and , probably did not know it. Ever...
1 answer |
I've had a oral sex encounter with a guy in January . 2 days after that I had a sore throat . Then I started to develop a small rash on m...
I will try to keep this short, been feeling "off" for a few years but more so recently. Symptoms include fatigue, weakness, mild abdomina...
11 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources