Aa
A
A
Close
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), chronic EBV, and infectious mononucleosis (mono).
121 - 140 (of 1096) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey there, i got sick 7 years ago.. long time. I want to tell my story short: Prior i became sick i had fatigue, became bad body od...
3 answers |
Hi could I ask please how making alcohol affects someone with ebv? Or does it have no affects?
1 answer |
Hi im 18 and I need help with some possible mono symptoms. 2 months ago I started having bouts of tachycardia, usually up to 120 to 130, ...
4 answers |
Hi Everyone, Dr. Garth Nicholson will be joining us in the fibro / CFS forum. If you are interested, please check out the link. I'm ...
3 answers |
970279 tn?1247806970
Originally I had posted my message in the Heart rhythm forum, I thought initially my problem was heart related, because I had a very low ...
4 answers |
So if someone has chronic ebv are they always going to be infectious? Can't kiss anyone? Is there saliva always infectious?
1 answer |
hello December 2014 i start to to feel flu like fever : low grade , cough , nose and then after 7 days and till this time i have...
3 answers |
i have been posting in the hiv forum before now, almost 4 months ago i had an incident of unprotected sex with a man (i am female, 35) i ...
9 answers |
I have had Diarrhea along with a list of other symptoms for the last 2 months. Other symptoms include migraine, vertigo, extreme fatigue,...
4 answers |
Been feeling ill w/low grade fever, sore throat, overwhelming fatigue. I had the EBV evaluator done but I don't know how to read the res...
August of 2014 I had botox and juvaderm filler injections...immediately felt sick, flu like that night over the next several months was c...
I had unprotected oral sex with a sw about 8 weeks ago,they said it was no risk to HIV, but I have had headaches,diarrea,swollen liver an...
2 answers |
I have had a sore throat for two months now and swollen lymph nodes in my neck and armpits after kissing a stranger two months ago. Is...
I am a middle-aged woman, otherwise in generally good health. I have polycystic liver disease, but it's not really doing very much to me ...
Hi. I have been quite fatigued for over a month. No sore throat, but minor fevers once or twice. Finally went to see my primary care doc...
2 answers |
just got call from the doctor saying i am tested positive for EBV, want to see if people think its the case? need help interpreting my te...
I need help please. I feel like I am dying slowly. I am a 56 years old female. From being an accomplished triathlete, now I can not even ...
Yesterday I woke up with very sore Left tonsil and ear. Hurt to swallow and tonsil very red. A few hours later I started to get a fever...
3 answers |
13473467 tn?1430233600
am having the strangest and the longest illness in my life till Symptoms over the past 2 months , what i feel is as following 1- ex...
13 answers |
So, hopefully someone can help me. I never thought about Mono at all, but i'm wondering if this could be it. So, last week, Tuesda...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources