Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.
My boyfriend is concerned because the past two times I've given him a hand job.. it has only taken him about 1-2 minutes to ejaculate. Us...
I have no idea what's wrong. I was having sex with my girlfriend, without a condom (she was on the pill) and I suddenly lost most of the ...
Hi, I am writing to you because I have a question about guys; I have had 2 sexual partners before my current boyfriend and none of them...
Every now and then I get times where my erections hurt and the head hurts also. Lately it seems to have become more of an issue because I...
Hi, the last time I had sex was about 3 months ago. But about 1 month ago i had a problem with my penis, when erected, it used to hurt, ...
Hello, I have problem with the taste of my breast and vagine when I´m sexually aroused. I don´t eat onion, so it´s has nothing to do wit...
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.