Aa
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Forum
Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.
21 - 40 (of 453) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1828226 tn?1323568848
Here are some facts about me... **I'm 34 now... **I have not had morning erections for YEARS! **Sometimes I try going days with mast...
4 answers |
I am 29 years old. I never had any ED problems before this. About 2 months back i had a unprotected oral sex from a stripper. I was stupi...
3 answers |
Hello, I am a healthy, fit young man in my mid-20s. I have a serious problem - I have never been able to achieve intercourse, ever. Th...
1 answer |
Hi i am a 27 year old male living in England. I am suffering from erection problems. I have been masturbating 3 to 5 times a day since i ...
6 answers |
My boyfriend and I were lying in bed with my 4 year old daughter. We were fully clothed, just lounging around. Then I noticed that he had...
5 answers |
i have read through so many posts on this site but cant really find one specifically answering my concerns.. i have been with my 36 y...
11 answers |
About a week ago I got together with a girl I know we went out for the night had a great time danced drank and gambled the night away. wh...
1 answer |
I have ED (its mostly due to depression and anxiety disorder ) I used to get erection 20% of the time - normally and daily in the earl...
2 answers |
My husband is 59 years old and has been smoking pot daily since the age of 14. For the past 10 years, he has been unable to ejaculate (no...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor: I am a 25 year old male of Indian Origin living in NY. I am engaged and going to get married in India, later this year. ...
5 answers |
So, here's my story in a nutshell. I'm 24, been masturbating since I was 16. Nowadays, I have a lot of trouble maintaining an erection fo...
4 answers |
1560233 tn?1294821797
I'm 58yrs. I once weighted 300 lbs (01/2010) and had very high b/p (2XX/18X) but starting in 04/2010 & ended in 07/2010, I now weight 200...
1 answer |
I have a curve slight to the left of an erection towards the top of my penis. Since about a month ago I had a perfectly straight erectio...
2 answers |
I am 60,obese, with high blood pressure and cholesterol, I hadn’t had sex withy my ex-wife for eight years and so I masturbated regularl...
3 answers |
I am 33 years old... My whole life = erection problems. My doctor could never rule it as psychological, physical or combination. Th...
1 answer |
My husband and I had a good sex life until I became ill four years ago. The first two years of my illness he just didn't have any kind o...
1 answer |
I am 26.5yrs old and I used steroids when I was 19 and a half till I was 22. I have had a bit testicular atrophy and I have noticed a li...
2 answers |
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 yrs now. The main thing stopping me from moving forward is our sex life. We were both married before,...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 24 ur old guy with an ED problem which is loosing erection and interest while having sex with my gf. I beleive what I have i...
2 answers |
Dear, Doctor, I really hope you can help me!!!I am with my boyfriend about1year!We were both sexually active in the past!Before my boyfri...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now