Aa
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Forum
Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.
41 - 60 (of 453) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I'm a 42yr. old male with a clean bill of health and have always took pride in my sexual abilities. Just recently within the past ...
5 answers |
I had a redness around my foreskin a while ago and it came all of a sudden while having sex one day and then it kept coming even when mas...
4 answers |
Hi, I am 26 year old, single. I am a smoker and alcohol consumer for the past 5 years. I remember when i was around 20 years old, I us...
4 answers |
Hi, I am 42, 6 feet, 176lb exercise regularly. I don't feel horney the way I used to feel. Unless I touch myself I don't get erection ...
6 answers |
My wife was on top having a wonderful time when she allowed my penis to come out of her about half way. At that moment she applied press...
4 answers |
Hi there, My boyfriend has complained on a few occasions of pain to the tip of his penis while having sex. He says it comes when there i...
2 answers |
too much senstivity by ken75, Jan 27, 2010 11:32AM too much senstivity by ken75, 2 minutes ago too much senstivity by ken75, ...
3 answers |
my foreskin doesn't come down fully when the penis is erect
4 answers |
every thing is normal except shape of it when it errect's it become streamlined in shape? is it normal?
3 answers |
hi dr janice ,im eperiencing severe numbness in my penis and scrotum! this happened exactly 9 months ago when i woke up in the morning an...
4 answers |
Hi there, previously i use to masturbate and make sure that i came quickly so that i didn't get caught. This has led to premature eja...
5 answers |
Hello, I'm a 24-year-old gay guy and I honestly can say that I've been having some problems with my erection. It might be sort of confusi...
2 answers |
Well thanks to be here to help us My problem is that I have been masturbating for last 12 years or so. Now I am going to be married in s...
3 answers |
hi im 30 years old and why do i like oral sex(one way) then having sex with my girlfriend and i don't like to give her oral sex to my gi...
3 answers |
doing masturbation for more than 8yrs regularly creates any health problem to the person?
1 answer |
I am 52 years old.I take sometime Sildenafil (Indian brand "Penegra exp".25mg)mostly every saturday night.I have no any problem after it,...
1 answer |
I had a heart attack in April of this year. I am now healthy enough for sexual activity but becouse of some of the meds I have to take, ...
1 answer |
hi i'm 47 .. 6' 175lbs have been this size since 20 and no health issues other then ED .. my ED started slowly around 15 yrs ago and h...
3 answers |
My boyfriend has used marijuana for years. He has started having difficulty getting an erection. I've heard that alcohol and cigarette s...
3 answers |
The other night,while bench pressing,I felt a small "pop" in upper groin..no pain...just a twinge..the following night,while having sex w...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now