Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.
Hi i am a 27 year old male living in England. I am suffering from erection problems. I have been masturbating 3 to 5 times a day since i ...
My boyfriend and I were lying in bed with my 4 year old daughter. We were fully clothed, just lounging around. Then I noticed that he had...
i have read through so many posts on this site but cant really find one specifically answering my concerns.. i have been with my 36 y...
Hi Doctor: I am a 25 year old male of Indian Origin living in NY. I am engaged and going to get married in India, later this year. ...
So, here's my story in a nutshell. I'm 24, been masturbating since I was 16. Nowadays, I have a lot of trouble maintaining an erection fo...
I have a curve slight to the left of an erection towards the top of my penis. Since about a month ago I had a perfectly straight erectio...
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.