Aa
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Forum
Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.
121 - 140 (of 453) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am 23 and have been sexually active since I was 19. Basically my story is that a girl while mastubating me pulled my foreskin down ...
1 answer |
How to remove the curvature in my penis?
2 answers |
My boyfriend is concerned because the past two times I've given him a hand job.. it has only taken him about 1-2 minutes to ejaculate. Us...
3 answers |
Dr. I am 68, married for 42 years, and due to past career problems was put on 75mg of Zoloft. That was 3-4 years ago. Now, with ED probl...
1 answer |
My boyfriend cant ejaculate. He says the feeling is right there cut just cant "get it".....he gets to "that point" then it disappears.We ...
1 answer |
I have no sexual history and am 19 years old. I am currently dating a girl for 8 mnths and whenever we try to have sex I am not able to g...
1 answer |
I have no idea what's wrong. I was having sex with my girlfriend, without a condom (she was on the pill) and I suddenly lost most of the ...
3 answers |
Hi, I am writing to you because I have a question about guys; I have had 2 sexual partners before my current boyfriend and none of them...
3 answers |
I have recently started dating a woman who I really like a lot but I am not able to have an orgasm during sex with her. We have only rece...
1 answer |
Every now and then I get times where my erections hurt and the head hurts also. Lately it seems to have become more of an issue because I...
3 answers |
Hi, the last time I had sex was about 3 months ago. But about 1 month ago i had a problem with my penis, when erected, it used to hurt, ...
2 answers |
Hi..i am really worried guy here. Last week I was with my gf and we go romantic a bit romantic. I was wearing shirts and jeans so my peni...
1 answer |
We have a newborn nephew (b. July 10, 2009) and he seems to have an erection every time his diaper is changed. I'm not sure if he has th...
1 answer |
I am Kumar from UAE. I had a protected sex last year. Next day my started hurting and it becomes pain in the tip. later 15days i visited ...
1 answer |
My husband has an erection in his sleep every night! I want to know if this is normal and what does it mean? Sometimes he complains that ...
1 answer |
hi i am 23 years old and my sex duration witth my wiife is very short.please guide me that how can i increase the duration of sex with o...
2 answers |
hi, im 18 years old, and lately i have been having problems with my penis, i tried to have sex with a girl but i couldnt get an erection,...
1 answer |
My name is Clause Shack. I am turning to be 26 years old within a couple of months. My problem starts by easily falling in lust when I ha...
1 answer |
Hello, I have problem with the taste of my breast and vagine when I´m sexually aroused. I don´t eat onion, so it´s has nothing to do wit...
4 answers |
Thank you doctor,my problum is I dont get erection much in the morning its a weak flumsy one, I cant keep it strong, and I eject in a mom...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now