Aa
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Forum
Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.
161 - 180 (of 453) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my husband is 47 yrs. old. we have been together for 6 yrs. every time we have sex it lasts about 2 min. he can get an erection but ejacu...
1 answer |
Hi doctor, I have a question about ejaculation for you. When my boyfriend and I have sex we both think its awesome, but he just cant eja...
1 answer |
For awhile now, I have noticed some trouble maintaining an erection, particularly during oral intercourse. This doesn't happen all of the...
2 answers |
my husband is 27 and has frequent erections throughout the day. it is really bothersome for him. we have a healthy sex life. also he has ...
1 answer |
For about a month now I have been getting occasional morning wood that HURTS so much it wakes me up and I cannot get back to sleep until ...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. I am in my mid 20s and I am having problems with getting a hard erecti...
2 answers |
This is going to be a head-scratcher, but bear with me. I'm going to turn 20 years old next month, so I'm young. I have NO problems. No d...
1 answer |
doctor, i have a weird patern of getting an erection. i'm almost 30 years old and have had quite a few girlfriends in the past. it is al...
2 answers |
My fiance has an elarged prostate and has been treated. He also has ED and we are trying to work thru that. He has a discharge that is cl...
3 answers |
Im a 17 year old male, and i started having sex with my ex girlfriend about a year ago when we both were 16. The first time we actually s...
1 answer |
Goodday!!! Dear sir, i am 30yrs old man and married just 6 month ago. when i want to have sex with my wife first time i face this p...
1 answer |
I'm 38 years old and was diagnosed with a AAA about 3 years ago. Its now 5.2cm and we're talking about surgery. My doctor says that the...
1 answer |
hiya i dont really know what it wrong with me. i am a healthy 24 year old male. I have a balanced diet, and my weight is fine for my age ...
1 answer |
I'm a 20 year old male and am healthy as far as I know. I'm still a virgin, one prominent reason being that I have premature ejaculation ...
4 answers |
im not sure, but i think my father had a narrow urethra, making it hard for him to have kids. Long story short, me and my best friend had...
1 answer |
I have been unable to ejaculate for about a year now, occasionally it happens if I masturbate but not at all with my new partner who I lo...
4 answers |
hi i have been masterbating since the age of 12 and whenevr i masterbate i have no sperm ejaculating at all and now i am 14 years old and...
1 answer |
When I Ejaculate now barely any *** comes out ?"
2 answers |
I am 25 years old.Recently had a sex for the first time with my girlfriend.But it seems not so rigid when penetrates,and somemore,I did n...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now