Aa
A
A
Close
Esophageal Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
21 - 40 (of 62) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Eosinophilic Esophagitis Resource is a free online community where you can learn about eosinophilic disorders, ask questions, and share y...
1 answer |
One of my relatives who lives in Australia has been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer. She is ~64. I wonder if any Medhelp patients c...
what exactly is baretes esophogus?
862235 tn?1336063895
I've had a sore throat off and on (mostly on) for about 3 weeks now. I went to the doctor last Friday and was prescribed Biaxin 500mg twi...
Hey everyone, Im a 22 year old Male, and Im very worried about the possibility of having esophegeal cancer. I catch myself burping ...
3 answers |
450130 tn?1219436499
I was recently diagnosed with Barretts Esophagus. I've read that your 30 times more likey to get cancer if you have this. Is this true? W...
3 answers |
HELP PLEASE! I'm a 32 yr old female. For the past two years I've been having painful swallowing. Whenever I swallow anything, everyti...
2 answers |
Having really strong upper back pains, chest feels really tight at times. The dr said my cartlage is inflated and when I cough I gasp for...
Does any one have info about cancer treatment for someone who has lost there insurance but still works. I have a Nephew who has been diag...
My husband was diagnosed with Stomach Cancer (top of the stomach growing into the lower portion of the esophagus). He underwent surgery o...
Since 7 months I am suffering from pain in my back or front of esophagus when I am swalling something. Can it be esophagial cancer?
1627171 tn?1300562882
His problems all started 3 years ago, stomach pains and dizziness.. His gallbadder was checked. At first they say that was the prob...
1 answer |
1588062 tn?1299808710
I am 47 yr old female, have a hx or GERD, IBS, and ulcers. My father died at 61 related to esophogeal/stomach cancer that went undetected...
3 answers |
What makes an esophagus not pull food down especially anything cold or chicken meat. Food gets stuck. What is the long term prognosis. Th...
1 answer |
1611319 tn?1378621999
Just wondering if anyone has experience Achalasia! Would like to know how you were treated. -sass-
1611319 tn?1378621999
Anyone with Achalasia?
I got in my reports "esophagitis grade A gastritis" ? what does it means is this any disease
I was recently diagnosed with esophageal pre cancer. Went in with complaint about pain in gut (usually worse at night when laying down) b...
So I was diagnosed with panic disorder by my psychiatrist. My main concerns that cause me to panic are my breathing and swallowing. I ha...
33 y/o male, ex-smoker and ex-heavy drinker. Had an endoscopy the other day. Doctor's initial findings were an "esophageal bump" ~2mm i...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources