Aa
A
A
Close
Eye Care Archive Forum
Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
61 - 80 (of 2125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. Last October I started having eye floaters in my right eye. I went to the doctor and he believed they were just eye floaters, but ...
3 answers |
Hi there, I'm 20 years old, i wear tonic contact lences, over the last few months ive been getting discomfort in my left eye like a presu...
2 answers |
Hello. I'm a healthy 40-y-o woman who has had an afterimage for approximately 3 weeks. It is a streak in the right lower field of my visi...
4 answers |
what could be the cause of this, benign or otherwise? what looks like the after-image of a camera flash or looking at the sun, when you ...
9 answers |
The whites of my eyes are yellow but the thing that is odd is that its not completely yellow. It seems that when my eyes are in a natural...
1 answer |
Hello- For the past year I've been having eye problems, and sought the help of a local eye doctor last summer. My symptoms included wa...
3 answers |
MY QUESTION IS, I HAVE MACULAR DEGENERATION IN BOTH EYES ALONG WITH COUPLE OF DISORDERS THAT ARE INCURABLE. WHERE CAN I GO AND GET THE TH...
2 answers |
Our son seems to always have dialated pupils, no matter what time of day or what how bright the light....what may cause this?
2 answers |
Today, I noticed a small white (ish) lump in the white part of my husband's left eye which was only noticable when he moved his eye to th...
3 answers |
My vision has been pretty poor since I was about 8 (I'm 22 now) and has been progressively worsening over the years. I have an astigmatis...
4 answers |
Well my 5 year old has red eyes along with reddish orange discgarge. What could it be? They look watery
1 answer |
HELLO I AM 45 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE MACUALR DEGENERATION IN BOTH EYES ALONG WITH CATERACTS IN BOTH. AND ALOT OF OTHER DISORDERS THAT LEAD ...
1 answer |
best way to improve eye vision is to take eye vitamins more info here: http://www.rebuildyourvision.com/cmd.php?Clk=1969574
1 answer |
Hi - Last week I started seeing lightning like flashes in the upper portion of my left eye peripheral vision - mostly when I moved quickl...
3 answers |
It's been almost 3 weeks since I had laser surgery for partial retinal detachment. I'm supposed to go back to the eye doctor on Wednesda...
4 answers |
About 10 months ago, out of nowhere, I started having problems with alopecia areata (barbea). After several tests no diseases were found ...
2 answers |
What can you tell me about internuclear opthalmoplegia (INO or BINO). Is there a cure or meds that can help it. I do have MS. IN...
1 answer |
I have a general question about my vision. About two years ago, I had a sudden change in vision for the worse, accompanied by headaches....
5 answers |
I was told by my optometrist that I've cataract. So I went to see opthalmologists. I saw three opthalmologists. First one says my catara...
27 answers |
judt told I have narrow angels and may have a terrible pain and blindness if drains get clogged. I ahve panic atatcks and freaked out. ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now