Aa
A
A
Close

Eye Care Archive Forum

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

81 - 100 (of 2125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
137307_tn?1330977597
I know you don't make glasses, but I was hoping you could help me anyway. I'm blind in my right eye, and I need single vision lenses for my left. I got a new prescription (From the MD who checks me once a year), had it made at a place ...
christianirc | Last answer
Good afternoon, I
irishdrumrboy | Last answer
Hello AGAIN, I posted awhile back with lots of questions about scarring on the retina and macular in an infant, now 6 months. He is being tested next month for a genetic disease called leber's congenital amourosis. His symptoms are ...
misst_dwn | Last answer
In Feb. I was in a wreck. I received a concussion III, broken neck, broken collar bone, and rupt. diaphragm. Since being released I have problems with eye sight and right side of body. My eyes are hard for me to explain. I say I can't fo...
trbr | Last answer
Is there a possibility that something I do is likely to cause the laser surgery (that I had for retinal detachment) to be less effective? As of Monday, I was told to go back to my usual activities (exercise, etc.). I can't help but won...
pjutter | Last answer
I have noticed for the past month or so that every once in a while I experience a pulsing in my eyes. I have an occasional throbbing/twitching underneath my left eye... which I am not too concerned about. The issue I am more worried ...
Ridenour | Last answer
I had cataracts removed, Crystalens inserted on the left eye. I could see well, could read newspaper, etc.. Right eye surgery - Crystalens inserted - See well. THEN left eye became a little blurry, scar was removed using "yag." Week o...
tinl | Last answer
32 yr. old male, I do work on a computer all day and under some stress but who can quanitfy that. Heavy prescription, -6.5 each eye with astigmatism in right eye. Recent annual physical with normal complete blood count. Jump to the p...
jake74 | Last answer
I am 25years old and since my childhood i am wearing glasses or contact lenses. I have very high myopia -17 right with cyl -2.5 and -16 left with cyl -2.5. To make it even worse i am a professional software engineer and i work before com...
krishi82 | Last answer
Our son (4 years old)was diagnosed moderate hyperopia (+3.00 diopters). The reason for the consultation was a suspicion of vision disorder in a screening investigation (performed with all children in Germany at several age levels) three ...
changer | Last answer
can a tumor pressing on your eye from above cause the effected eye to have a smaller pupil than the other one, and/or excessive mucus production resulting in blurry vision, and/or a stiff feeling when moving the eyes left and right?
live long and prosper | Last answer
I recently went to the optometrist to have an eye examination as i was experiencing eye problems. I was check for glaucoma and my IOP was normal. He also dilated my pupils to see if i had an retinal/tear issues. Everything was fine. Afte...
Jallender | Last answer
Hello, I have a few questions about computer vision syndrome. during the past year I have gotten numerous new visual symptoms. I have had my eyes dialated twice in the past year. Both of the doctors that checked my eyes said they were...
LetyBunny | Last answer
For 3 years now my 10 year old has had episodes of visual distortion. She describes these episodes, which last for a split second at a time and can come in clusters, that her vision goes like 'when you fast forward a video'. Three years ...
Babs | Last answer
I am 54 years old and just had inter-ocular lens implants in both eyes - ReStor in one eye and ReZoom in the other. My eyesight has iimproved drastically, except for far vision in my left eye, which has a pytergium that my doctor thinks ...
Martha74 | Last answer
I have noticed flickering in my vision (like a strobing effect). I have also recently noticed floaters and litlle flashes of light in my peripheral vision when looking at the sky or a white wall. Also, my eyes are not focusing correctly,...
DarciB | Last answer
What are the differential diagnoses in a 33 year old male that has occasional fog over his vision? It is like a "blinking war" to fight it off...one blink it's there, the next blink it goes away, the next blink its there, the next it's...
buddy205 | Last answer
I am 32 years old, have RA, and need some information. About 14 months ago I expereinced unilateral boring pain in the R eye, exac by movement, and followed in 2-3 days with vision loss, decreased color saturation, and decreased light p...
wantingtobeok | Last answer
my 2 year old is blinking really frequently in 1 eye and when he is just relaxing he is closing that eye I have a apt with a ped ophth. but it is 3 months out is this something I need to have addressed right away? or what could be causin...
dalntaitn | Last answer
I had Scleral Buckle surgery on my right eye on 2/14/07 (it's now 5/11/07. I am waiting patiently to be able to correct my vision in my right eye so it matches my left eye. Soon after the surgery I started to see the capillaries in the...
mafixit | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank