Aa
A
A
Close
Family Health Forum
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.
21 - 40 (of 1325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my kid 2 year old pick a cigarette butt from the street im so worry he can get std or viruses i dont see he got it in his mounth i repe...
2 answers |
How soon can I get a dna test done on my child after the child is born.
1 answer |
Well I have been trying to concieve for the past 6 months. And I notice that I have been having on and off for the past 6 months white th...
1 answer |
I am a 48 year old relatively healthy woman. I have just been informed that I had endometral cells on a pap smear. The last day of my p...
1 answer |
So im thinking I dont have a std but what illness could be confused with this? I had unprotected sex and it was 3 weeks ago my ejaculate ...
1 answer |
hI, I'm 16 and at about 5 pm last night I had lacroscopic ovarian cyst removal surgery. it's now 7 am. but I later I am scared to remove ...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex last night 9/28/13 a week after my period 9/20/13 my cycle is 28days long & my partner came in me a couple of times...
1 answer |
6321297 tn?1380310857
Hi there. My name is Allison. I am 23 years old and watching my life fall apart. I've been suffering from extreme fatigue since May. When...
1 answer |
I feel like I might have the flu, saw a doctor recently for unrelated things (anxiety/panic disorder issues) and asked about face pressur...
1 answer |
1128387 tn?1264525562
My father has been very ill with cancer and is terminal. He has been in and out if hospital for the past 2 years and on his latest admiss...
2 answers |
So for the last 2-3 weeks, I've been checking my temp fairly regularly, and it has been consistently between 96.3-97.5 degrees. Only, all...
2 answers |
6247290 tn?1379808590
Well a week ago tomorrow we went to Breakfast when I got home had a real bad stomach ache I had diarrhea real bad all of a sudden I ...
1 answer |
5982197 tn?1391480996
I'm 9 weeks pregnant, work as well as starting go take care of my mother in law. Who has had a stroke. At the moment is completely unable...
3 answers |
I have been to the doctor for earache many times. First he said sinus, then a cold, then TMJ, then teeth, now on the 4th visit, am told ...
1 answer |
I am a Male in my mid 40s now. For the many years I used to have a family female PCP. I have gone to her for General Check Up once a whil...
1 answer |
I think I possibly broke, fractured or severely sprained my thumb. I hurt my thumb two nights ago during a volleyball game while setting ...
1 answer |
a few months ago my five year old child began to cross her eyes, she will not see anyone and seems to be lost in some sort of spasm, her ...
2 answers |
I have a cyst on my head for years, it has gotten larger thru the years, been to doctor they said nothing to worry about. It does not hur...
1 answer |
Hello ,I am a 18 year old male and on Saturday around 3:00 pm I noticed that my testicles ...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been extremely tired for the last.month. Sometimes I can't stay awake. I am so tired, I haven't bern to work for a mont...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now