Aa
A
A
Close
Family Health Forum
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.
41 - 60 (of 1325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having abdominal pan for 5 weeks. It started out of the blue on a Wednesday morning. It started once a week but now is ever...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor(s), First, I would like to thank you very much for your contribution to this site. You're an awesome resource and you've ...
1 answer |
18954 tn?1314301717
Pam
Hi My daughter does not believe in vaccinating my grandchildren because she is convinced that vaccinations cause autism. Is there an...
2 answers |
My husband phones out his mouth whenever he talks loudly or yells. He also finds out his mouth when he talks regular sometimes. It is lit...
1 answer |
I'm 24weeks preggo! Just wondering is it normal for my baby to sleep a lot then just wake~up to eat? I've asked midwife she said its norm...
1 answer |
For starters, I am a fairly healthy male in my mid 40s. About a month ago I started having dull chest pains, mostly on the left side. T...
5 answers |
i was in intensive care for atrial fib. The cardiologist that examined me the next day after I converted to a normal heat beat did a bre...
1 answer |
5683121 tn?1375860448
I think my almost 2 year old son has oral thrush. He has been saying he is sore and has a fever on and off, been drooling and spitting an...
1 answer |
My daughter is 12 weeks old and she's had thrush for over a month and I've gotten 2 doses of nystatin for her and i was told 1 ml 5x a da...
1 answer |
I hope I am writing in the correct forum, as I cannot find another one that this goes in. I am going to try and keep this as short as po...
3 answers |
My mother did drugs when she was pregnant with me. I've never had any serious problems since my childhood, however, if I should ever get...
1 answer |
720228 tn?1377748631
My son is 21/2 and he had surgery last week when they put tubes in his ears. My husband noticed that my son has been burping a lot. I d...
2 answers |
I have had a variety of symptoms starting about 3 months ago after an elbow injury from working out. I started taking ibuprofen twice a d...
2 answers |
5770739 tn?1382318766
My son has been running a fever (between 100.8-101.6) for the past three nights.he only runs fever at night none during the day. He has n...
1 answer |
5803688 tn?1375015347
i am having my period every month but i get bothered because it's always long but light periods. in fact i just use a panty liner during ...
2 answers |
I had a period July 3 rd 2013 then had what seems to be another July 19th 2013 was light then maybe medium then next day the 20th seemed ...
6 answers |
Hello, thank you for taking my question. What is the significance or possible cause of a unilateral painless, swollen preauricular ly...
3 answers |
5803688 tn?1375015347
I am always getting my period every month but it is so light, it is brown and dark red in color and lasted for 1week to almost two weeks....
2 answers |
I'm 17 years old and for the past month or so I've noticed that there was a bump in my left under arm area, and its a bit sore if i prod ...
1 answer |
So I am seeing my family doctor in roughly 4 hours, I called for an appointment last Friday regarding the small white bumps on my bottom ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now