Aa
A
A
Close
Family Health Forum
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.
61 - 80 (of 1325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my period was suppose to start on july 13 but it was late i don't get my period till july 14. andi only stayed on it till wednesday which...
1 answer |
My 4 yrs nephew's the first child in his family (with a one-yr brother). He is having a strange habit: Whenever he feels asleep, he holds...
2 answers |
I'm totally done with this cyst. I can't take anymore. I had a sebaceous cyst removed about two months ago by dermotologist. It hurt to h...
2 answers |
When I run or jump or otherwise move my head it feels like my brain is moving around inside my skull. It feels like it is somehow loose i...
2 answers |
by kmmie, Jul 10, 2013 I have scars all over my body from when I was abducted and shot up with god only knows what but it has left dark ...
1 answer |
I am.a 47 yr old female that is not going through pre menopause. I have gained 20 pounds in the last year and a half. I am not a big eate...
1 answer |
About 5 days ago my son very quickly came down with a stomach ache then a high fever. we made sure he ate a light diet lots of water, and...
1 answer |
Hi. I'm on the pill, orthotriciclin, and I don't always take it at the same time. I often work late or don't make it home where I keep th...
1 answer |
16may2013 i feel breathing issue due to heavy pressure at center of chest after cleaning home and pulmonary doctor ask me blood test of v...
2 answers |
please look at these physical results dr says I need more vitamin d but I think it could be something else these are my physical res...
2 answers |
Hello, I have a question about if I could have contracted rabies or not. I went out today and when I cam ehome around 10:30 PM, my paren...
2 answers |
So I am a VERY picky eater. When I go outside in the hot sun and run around. I sometimes get really light headed and everything I see the...
1 answer |
Sir/ Madam , Our paediatrician has prescribed zanocin syrup twice daily for 5 days for my 11 months old baby for respiratory infectio...
1 answer |
Hello - Back in January of this year, you posted a question from a lady who was complaining of itching, burning, etc. and you wrote, "A S...
3 answers |
I have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter that I just found out about in March of this year. My question is how do I tell hr so she unde...
1 answer |
I woke up one day and my armpit itched and I felt a small swollen area about the size of a pea, I didn't think much of it. I just put som...
2 answers |
I am a 15 year old female i am having really bad breast pain and my right lower abdomen hurt really bad. I just got out my period and i n...
1 answer |
My 12 year old has a swollen lymph node behind her ear about the size of a half a grape. she has a history of seizers, has lost a 3 lbs a...
1 answer |
It all started about 2 months ago. I can remember looking up while tearing down a wall at work (not too hard of work for me). It was a s...
49 answers |
My 21 months old started having a dry cough on May 25th. 2 weeks later, it turned into a wet cough. A few days later, he had a rash on hi...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now