Aa
A
A
Close
Fertility / Infertility Forum
Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.
1 - 20 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is 9dp3dt too early to get a bfp on a hpt? I feel like my period is coming I'm crampy on and off I feel like I'm going to be sick ( which...
6 answers |
i started to take bromocriptine 2 weeks ago at 2.5mg a day for high prolactin level of 19.5 ng/ml. My period was due on the 10/26/2009 an...
2 answers |
I am currently taking fertomid starting the 5th day of my cycle, and have taken it for 5 months now. I am now 7 days overdue for my perio...
4 answers |
7651729 tn?1393024805
I married in 2012 and trying for a baby.My Medical reports are satisfactory but according to drs my husbands report is not good.I am 27 A...
2 answers |
I miscarried at 15 wks in Sept everything came back fine! I am desperate to fall again but nothing happening! My periods are now a 32 day...
3 answers |
I had protected sex with my ex boyfriend april 30, 2013, my start of my last period was april 24, 2013. Me and the father of my first ch...
3 answers |
I've Been Trying To Get Pregnant For 7 Years & Still No Luck. I Was Diagnosed With An Ovarian Disorder, But I Refuse To Believe That I Ca...
1 answer |
Had a blighted ovum in November 2011 had a d & c to remove it.then got pregnant again in April 2012 and miscarried dr. Said it sounded li...
2 answers |
Hello Everyone, My name is Jennifer im 23 years old with 3 children that I love dearly :) I just recently got married to a great guy that...
3 answers |
7634030 tn?1407361968
I have been on Clomid for 9 mths and so far nothing has happened yet. I had my first iui on the 9th clomid cycle. That failed too. I a...
5 answers |
I am 40 years old and as I have posted before, I had a TL right after I had my son in 2002. My LMP was Jan. 23-27 and I am regular. I've ...
7 answers |
7610176 tn?1392582907
My boyfriend and i have been trying to concieve for 8 months. I have been trying for the past few years to concieve and have been having ...
3 answers |
Hi I have an irregular period and my boyfriend and I attempted to have sex for the first time; however, only a small amount of his genita...
2 answers |
HERE IS THE SITUATION.....I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT HAS HAD A VASECTOMY YEARS AGO...I AM PREGNANT NOW BUT FOR THE TWIST I HAD SEX WITH MY B...
1 answer |
So i just found out that my sister in-law who lives with us is 7 weeks pregnant which she wasnt trying for a baby. Ive been an emotional ...
3 answers |
I am 35 yrs old and am very ready to become a mom. I have been off of birth control for 4-5yrs & have been with my now husband for 4yrs. ...
3 answers |
Hi, I have irregular periods, sometimes they come regularly or nothing for two years at a time. I am not on any birth control and I...
2 answers |
hi, I was just wandering if anyone can help me on this forum. Last night I had a wet sensation when I went the toilet, so I wiped and a b...
5 answers |
I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time on Saturday when I was supposed to get my period but I'm not 100% because they're not very...
2 answers |
3175359 tn?1348078633
After 1 yr of ttc my DH and I sought help from a RE/IVF. He was told he had somewhat low count but otherwise was okay. I had Day 3...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now