Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By lovinglibra19 Blank
I'm 32 & I had a child two yrs ago. I've been trying to get pregnant for the past year without luck . Does any o...
By cpicco Blank
My husband and I are trying to conceive for the past 4 months. Previously I was taking birth control for 9 years. Cou...
By Yourmyflowers Blank
So me and my husband have been together a little over a year. We have never uaed protection but once we did and didnt...
By Ninaninausa Blank
Hi I had a positive pregnancy test on 22 of December 2013 and two weeks before that I had done IUI. I did an US las...
By Lilmama1084 Blank
I had an ectopic in October that was treated with methotrexate. I got my first af on the third if this month. It's ...
By lanna40 Blank
Hi Dr, I have one 5 day frozen embryo. According to my clinic lab report ,quality of that embryo is 3BC. What are my...
ttc
By baby2284 Blank
I have been ttc for 8 month's, I was suppose to start my period on the 1st of this month. I thought I did but reali...
By Hellokitty11 Blank
Not trying to conceive but not actively Not trying either, the last day of my December period was the 24th. My fiancé...
ebme1Jan 05
By ebme1 Blank
Almost 9 months ago I donated my eggs to my sister and she is due in 2 weeks, however I am 7wks 1day pregnant are the...
KaleshyJan 04
By Kaleshy Blank
My first born is baby gal, was asking if there is away or a formula for getting a baby boy ? Planning to concive for ...
By tnh04 Blank
Hi, my husband and I have been together for 9 years. Throughout the 9 years, we did not use any contraception but did...
By vwirani Blank
Is there a way I can program my body to increase my chances of getting twins .
By nalinee Blank
I m 37 year,having baby of 3 year old.from few months trying to conceive but not suceeded ,consulted physician found ...
By shirese Blank
I am ready to conceive a child. Can you help me , need to know whens the right time, and how to get the ball rolling
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 31, 2013
By poohbutt85 Blank
Okay I have two kids a four year old and a one year old that passed away from sids a year ago. Im on methadone in rec...
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 29, 2013
By sun56 Blank
I am about to take Clomid for the first time and my doctor said to begin it on my 3rd day of menses. Usually my menst...
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 29, 2013
By KaylaMattox Blank
Hey there! I recently married my husband whobi have been with for 2 1/2 years now. We've been married for 4 mos. And ...
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 27, 2013
By arme Blank
I have been trying to conceive for 6months now.. I was Preggo earlier this year,but miscarried due to a car accident....
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 27, 2013
By radionigeriababy247 Blank
had miscarriage in 2009.have bin trying to conceive since then.done fibroid surgery in march.have been on clomid for ...
Hopefulone88Dec 26, 2013
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 26, 2013
By Hopefulone88 Blank
Hi all, DH and I have been TTC for 7 months now. He is childhood cancer survivor and some of the drugs he was on ha...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank