Aa
A
A
Close

Fertility / Infertility Forum

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

41 - 60 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i had my implanon takin out in november and had a period in december for like a week or 2 and my last period was jan 3 lasted for like 4 days and me n my boyfriend have been having intercourse almost every other day and the other morn...
whitchick | Last answer
My sister is trying to get pregenant for 4 years, yet no chance, after diagnose(pap smear/ultrasound check), found the left Fallopian tube is blocked. We have gone to two different gyne and both resulted the same. One of the gyne suggest...
sathis_krishnan | Last answer
I'm 32 & I had a child two yrs ago. I've been trying to get pregnant for the past year without luck . Does any one think that a combination of genital pills and prenatal vitamins will help boost my fertility ?
lovinglibra19 | Last answer
My husband and I are trying to conceive for the past 4 months. Previously I was taking birth control for 9 years. Could this slow the process and take some time to get out of my system? I've been researching the drug Clomid, would you re...
cpicco | Last answer
So me and my husband have been together a little over a year. We have never uaed protection but once we did and didnt like it. So for the past 6 months we have been trying and nothing. I take prenatul gummies for the vitiums. Before I wa...
Yourmyflowers | Last answer
Hi I had a positive pregnancy test on 22 of December 2013 and two weeks before that I had done IUI. I did an US last wednesday and this wednesday. The doctor told me it has not grown a lot. I have the sono picture with me but I could n...
Ninaninausa | Last answer
I had an ectopic in October that was treated with methotrexate. I got my first af on the third if this month. It's there a possibility that my tubes are still blocked?
Lilmama1084 | Last answer
Hi Dr, I have one 5 day frozen embryo. According to my clinic lab report ,quality of that embryo is 3BC. What are my chances of getting pregnant with that embryo, because I don't want to waste my money if I have minute chances with that...
lanna40 | Last answer
ttc
I have been ttc for 8 month's, I was suppose to start my period on the 1st of this month. I thought I did but realize I'm spotting, and have been for 6 day's. The first time I got pregnant, I had it in my tubes and had my ovary remo...
baby2284 | Last answer
Not trying to conceive but not actively Not trying either, the last day of my December period was the 24th. My fiancé and I had intercourse the 25th and 28th of December. My fertile days were December 31- January 5th. Having intercourse ...
Hellokitty11 | Last answer
Almost 9 months ago I donated my eggs to my sister and she is due in 2 weeks, however I am 7wks 1day pregnant are there any possibilities that with all the fertility treatments I took could have twins?
ebme1 | Last answer
My first born is baby gal, was asking if there is away or a formula for getting a baby boy ? Planning to concive for my second born next month feb
Kaleshy | Last answer
Hi, my husband and I have been together for 9 years. Throughout the 9 years, we did not use any contraception but did not try to get pregnant. We are trying now for the past 5 months and no luck. Should we be concern about not being able...
tnh04 | Last answer
Is there a way I can program my body to increase my chances of getting twins .
vwirani | Last answer
I m 37 year,having baby of 3 year old.from few months trying to conceive but not suceeded ,consulted physician found cyst and hornea,how can I overcome and suceed.
nalinee | Last answer
I am ready to conceive a child. Can you help me , need to know whens the right time, and how to get the ball rolling
shirese | Last answer
Okay I have two kids a four year old and a one year old that passed away from sids a year ago. Im on methadone in recovery and slowly coming off I know its not recommend to get pregnant but I want to know being on methadone n coming off ...
poohbutt85 | Last answer
I am about to take Clomid for the first time and my doctor said to begin it on my 3rd day of menses. Usually my menstrual flow lasts 5 days with the first 3 days being especially heavy. This month is unusual in that I had 2 heavy flow da...
sun56 | Last answer
Hey there! I recently married my husband whobi have been with for 2 1/2 years now. We've been married for 4 mos. And before we got married he wanted to have children right away but I wanted to wait. Now that we are married, we flipped id...
KaylaMattox | Last answer
I have been trying to conceive for 6months now.. I was Preggo earlier this year,but miscarried due to a car accident. My Dr put me on an estrogen birth control n then a month n a half later put me a progestin birth control for another mo...
arme | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now