Aa
A
A
Close

Fertility / Infertility Forum

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

61 - 80 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been trying to conceive for 6months now.. I was Preggo earlier this year,but miscarried due to a car accident. My Dr put me on an estrogen birth control n then a month n a half later put me a progestin birth control for another mo...
  Posted
had miscarriage in 2009.have bin trying to conceive since then.done fibroid surgery in march.have been on clomid for the last two months( 3 tablets per month).what else can i do? also went for HSG,was told that one tube is open while the...
  Posted
Hi all, DH and I have been TTC for 7 months now. He is childhood cancer survivor and some of the drugs he was on have him a low sperm count. He was recently put on clomid to try to increase the little swimmers. AF is fairly irregul...
  Posted
HELP, My husband and I want to have a baby but i cant seen to get pregnant. In 2011 i had an abortion of choice. I got on the depo shot and was taking it every 3 months. While one the depo i had my period on and off sometimes for a m...
  Posted
I'm 26 yrs old and I've been masturbating since before I've reached puberty and also during my puberty phase but I think it might have affected the whole puberty process because I didn't have any growth in my genital area and also my pen...
  Posted
Took a test and it had a smudge from top of C line to the T line so i let it sit when i came back it was a negative with no smudge? Did that mean something?
  Posted
I woke up this morning with slight everything cramping, nausea, back pain, sore breast and heartburn. I don't really have a appetite and when i eat it feels weird like it's stuck in my throat and i wanna throw it back up. Not running to ...
  Posted
Is there anyone who went through body i itching during 2ww. I did a 3blastocyst transfer 6days ago and am experiencing slight body itching. Does this mean am going to get BFP? During my first ivf I did have itching but that was after 2...
  Posted
First off I had sex took plan b had sex again that night two times is the plan b still effecriv? My next question is i had my period dec7, it was a week long..had sex took morning after pill then sex two rimes. We used the pull out meth...
  Posted
Okay so i just took these test a hour ago and i did bd this morning aside from the whole weekend so how long should i wait to retest for pregnancy? If i still get a negative what can i say to my doctor to help me? I have irregular cycles...
  Posted
I am about to do IVF this month. The clinic I am going offers a 32000 dollars package, I have found another clinic for 18000 dollars package, both three fresh and three frozen cycles. Why is that much cost difference? Is it related to fa...
  Posted
I haven't been on the pill for a number of years, and have just been ttc since August. I've been tracking cycle lengths since November 2012. Here are the numbers, chronologically: 51, 66, 27, 27, 53, 37, 47, 26, 41. Is this cycle irr...
  Posted
u can help by donating unused clomid for somwone ttc and doesnf have insurance to cover the cost to get a prescription... :((
  Posted
Hi everyone, I am had 1 frozen 5 day embryo transferred on 02Dec 2013. Breast are sore , no other symptoms. I had a little bit bleeding (more than a spot) last evening which was my 8DPT and nothing after that till today evening same tim...
  Posted
Hi i took two pregnancy test one last nite and this moring hoping for good results and of course didn't turn out good and reason for taking them is twp weeks ago i took one had a faint line now the ones i just took is negative i am 22 an...
  Posted
Been trying for 4 years still can't seem to get pregnant ! Any suggestions??
  Posted
My husband and I have been trying to conceive. We have a 29 month old daughter whom I still nurse. I haven't been on the pill for a year and a half and so far nothing. I have been trying to wean my daughter but it is harder than I tho...
  Posted
Hello, I have been on this birth contro called (Depo) . I have been on it for about 2 years but off and on theese 2 years... I recently had just gotten off Of it About 4 days ago and I've been on my period ever since && I I'm just wo...
  Posted
hi, i about 3 weeks ago my period only lasted for a day but was quite heavy, before my period i had severe abdominal pain for about 24 hours. i thought it was due to stress (because of the week leading up to exams). i then had very soar ...
  Posted
I have a question about ovulation. I do not temp, can't because of schedule. But I do track my periods (normally a 26-27 day cycle) My chart says I was to ovulate on CD14 CD 12-Negative OPK CD 13- Positive OPK _ Smile CBE - Ov Pains L...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now