Aa
A
A
Close
Fertility / Infertility Forum
Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.
61 - 80 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been trying to conceive for 6months now.. I was Preggo earlier this year,but miscarried due to a car accident. My Dr put me on an ...
1 answer |
had miscarriage in 2009.have bin trying to conceive since then.done fibroid surgery in march.have been on clomid for the last two months(...
1 answer |
Hi all, DH and I have been TTC for 7 months now. He is childhood cancer survivor and some of the drugs he was on have him a low sperm c...
2 answers |
HELP, My husband and I want to have a baby but i cant seen to get pregnant. In 2011 i had an abortion of choice. I got on the depo sh...
2 answers |
I'm 26 yrs old and I've been masturbating since before I've reached puberty and also during my puberty phase but I think it might have af...
1 answer |
Took a test and it had a smudge from top of C line to the T line so i let it sit when i came back it was a negative with no smudge? Did t...
1 answer |
I woke up this morning with slight everything cramping, nausea, back pain, sore breast and heartburn. I don't really have a appetite and ...
1 answer |
Is there anyone who went through body i itching during 2ww. I did a 3blastocyst transfer 6days ago and am experiencing slight body itchi...
1 answer |
First off I had sex took plan b had sex again that night two times is the plan b still effecriv? My next question is i had my period dec...
1 answer |
Okay so i just took these test a hour ago and i did bd this morning aside from the whole weekend so how long should i wait to retest for ...
2 answers |
I am about to do IVF this month. The clinic I am going offers a 32000 dollars package, I have found another clinic for 18000 dollars pack...
2 answers |
I haven't been on the pill for a number of years, and have just been ttc since August. I've been tracking cycle lengths since November 20...
1 answer |
u can help by donating unused clomid for somwone ttc and doesnf have insurance to cover the cost to get a prescription... :((
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I am had 1 frozen 5 day embryo transferred on 02Dec 2013. Breast are sore , no other symptoms. I had a little bit bleeding ...
4 answers |
Hi i took two pregnancy test one last nite and this moring hoping for good results and of course didn't turn out good and reason for taki...
4 answers |
Been trying for 4 years still can't seem to get pregnant ! Any suggestions??
5 answers |
My husband and I have been trying to conceive. We have a 29 month old daughter whom I still nurse. I haven't been on the pill for a yea...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been on this birth contro called (Depo) . I have been on it for about 2 years but off and on theese 2 years... I recentl...
1 answer |
hi, i about 3 weeks ago my period only lasted for a day but was quite heavy, before my period i had severe abdominal pain for about 24 ho...
1 answer |
I have a question about ovulation. I do not temp, can't because of schedule. But I do track my periods (normally a 26-27 day cycle) My c...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now