Aa
A
A
Close

Fertility / Infertility Forum

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

81 - 100 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am on a new birth control called Sprintec 28. Ive been on it for 5 months now. Every month I go through this phase where I think I'm pregnant. My question is what are the chances of me getting pregnant??? Also, as the months go on will...
jnc006 | Last answer
my period is start on december 3 and ended on december 6.. My Question is: What is my fertile date?
asteru | Last answer
Trying since more than 6 months now, no luck, however, I've noticed my bleeding has reduced significantly, does that mean anything?
mallikajjw | Last answer
my last period was 11|3 - 7 i had unprotected intercorse 11/1 11/11 11/16-17 <-- fertile window i ovulated as well .11/20 Im very irregular im wondering what are my chances of being pregnant?
blueberry17 | Last answer
I just came off of the depo provera shot to get pregnant. Will my ovulation be normal or will it take a while? I'm clueless.
Shay_Long | Last answer
Hy I had egg donor transfer but no symptoms day 7 today is it normal
Zaicool | Last answer
I lost a baby and a tube 6 years ago we still want one more child doctors told me I had some scarred tissue as well.....can I still gt pregnant? What can I do to gt pregnant?
slumbee | Last answer
My girlfriend is a virgin and she had her FIRST cycle last month and she was afraid but at the same time was horney she would not have sex with me but she would let me finger it! So she gave me a hand job at the same time and we both got...
Lavern1976 | Last answer
My question goes like dis,when it is abt a wk or more to my period,my breast become very big and very painful,am always feeling so tired and sleepy like am pregnant.my period is something not regular,so I went to the doctor and he told m...
Tush_berry | Last answer
I have been checking my cervix at the same time everyday for a week and pretty sure i ovulated 3 days ago as the cervical mucous was very slippery and watery but for the whole week my cervix has been soft low and open it never seems to m...
wood11 | Last answer
Mi periods is vey irregular bt I want to noe how many days after your menstrual do yuh start to ovulate
cocoa_Ranerah | Last answer
Hi. I'm also new. I had my tubal ligation reversed 10/21. My last period was 10/13 not due until 11/10 ish. My hubby n I had sex 10/23 and 10/26. I feel pregnant. Is that possible ? Tender breasts Bloated n a gut feeling. I ha...
AmyGuido | Last answer
Hi, my girlfriend got Menopur shots to inject before artificial insemination. Doctor did not do ultrasound or blood test before prescription. After 6 days of one dose per day they did the ultrasound and said there is is no response. A...
damien723 | Last answer
Does preseed works? What is thierodis? And does it effect me getting pregnant?
babyrogel | Last answer
Hi im currently on my second round of clomid this time is 100mg last time was 50 I did not ovulate last month and both times had to use provera to induce a period I used a opk test cycle day 10 through 16 and got two dark lines on day 14...
mwinder | Last answer
26 eggs retrieved, 14 fertilized, 10 blastocyst. 1st attempt....I was a little ohhs so it failed. Going on 2nd attempt. Cycle 2 of period...estrogen at 76. Dr sd a little high..will like to see 50 or less. Anyway, waiting on negati...
queenstro | Last answer
Dear Dr.B: Thanx very much for your care & concern& comprehensive answer to my question yesterday about my vomiting , pain & fever after my HSG.First I have to inform you that my Vomiting& fever didnt last even for 12 hours after reciev...
Abulrahman | Last answer
Hello, tomorrow i will be starting my first cycle of Clomid 50mg. I have been advised to take on days 2-6 but some times my cycles are only 3-4 days. Should i still take the tablet even if my cycle is shorter than 6 days? Thanks in advance
winkybum | Last answer
At 40 we started fertility. Periods always very regular, sometimes 25 or 26th day and I suspected I was not ovulating some months at 40. At that time FSH around the 6 mark. Pregnant after 4 months - missed miscarriage. 5 months later...
teddybearkit | Last answer
my last period was Oct 19 when.did I conceive
SABRINANEWMAMA | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now