Aa
A
A
Close
Fertility / Infertility Forum
Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.
101 - 120 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my last period was Oct 19 when.did I conceive
1 answer |
Hi, Sorry for my poor English. I´m from Brazil. Yesterday I got the results of my semen and would like a review. I am concerned wit...
2 answers |
Is it too early to be excited for this? We have our beta on Friday but we just couldn't wait. So I took a first response at 6dpt which ha...
2 answers |
I had an ivf cycle. My first hgc came at 11, the second at 17, so the doctor told me to stop the medicines because it wasn't doubling. I ...
1 answer |
I am currently about 12 weeks pregnant and early on in the pregnancy I experienced brown discharge so I went to the doctor. They ran my ...
1 answer |
I've been trying to conceive for 5 years now, and nothing. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know what to do anymore.
2 answers |
HSg
Dear doctor; I did a HSG this week.It was bilaterl distally blocked tubes & the doctor had to push in double the dye till it reached the...
1 answer |
Hi there I'm a 27 year old female. My partner and I been having unprotected sex for over two years and I dont get pregnant:( We have sex...
1 answer |
5053767 tn?1431002055
Hi I was wondering if someone can take a quick look at my chart? fertility friend has me ovulating on cd 11 but med help says cd 13. can...
1 answer |
I am 33 years old and my husband and I would like to try conceiving in January. I have never tried to get pregnant before. I recently cam...
1 answer |
My question is i have a tubal ligation and would like to become pregnant but my question is everytime i have sex i bleed i heard it could...
1 answer |
Hi. Im 32 Ive had 9 pregnancies and 2 of those were miscarried. I am currently having a miscarriage. I am 14 weeks "pregnant" and the ba...
2 answers |
I am not gonna lie i will be 29 next month and never been pregnant. I am worried i will never have a child. Over the past years its alway...
2 answers |
hello im new to this site. My periods have gotten very irregular and im not sure why, in (June 09,2013--June 24,2013) i got my period twi...
4 answers |
My bf semen analysis came back at 60 million sperm count and 1.6% motile.he thinks he is infertile but I am 16 weeks pregnant for him.ple...
3 answers |
5979354 tn?1390696243
Hi ! I missed my period for several months and had spotting on and off . My doc gave provera 10mg for 10 days. While I was taking provera...
2 answers |
hi, i have o negative blood type and have been tryi g to get pregnent for a year now is their anything i can do to boost fertility.i am ...
1 answer |
5years ago I had the implant taken out as I put on 5stone and was depressed.1year after I was trying with my partner to concieve and fail...
1 answer |
Hi everyone not sure if this is right place but had sex wir my wife after she gave birth i wore a condom she pumping and using formula ca...
2 answers |
Hi, I have had a salpingectomy following an ectopic pregnancy. What is the effect on my menstrual cycle? Should I expect any changes? How...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now