Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Fertility / Infertility Forum

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

121 - 140 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
IVF
I had an orgasm day 3 of my embryo transfer. Am I ok? Could I have caused them to not attach?
  Posted
Hello everyone, so I had my period on 10-05-13 lasted 4 days. Then on 11-21-13 I started to spot til the past 2 days I've been bleeding doesn't look like a period. It's now been 8 days bleeding. Whats going on? I do have irregular period...
  Posted
I had my ivf transfer last Thursday and I have been feeling super tired, I've had some cramping, I've been going to go pee alot! ... I'm getting a progesterone shot everyday, and my stomach has been feeling queasy...are the normal? .....
  Posted
sdi
Im 22years old.i have irregular periods issue n polysyctic ovaries.last month doc gave me premolute for periods n i had my periods on 21septembr.then on 3rd day of my periods i took fertab for 5days.now its 24octuber i have no periods.an...
  Posted
Hi i took a pregnancy test today later in the day instead of morning and it came back with a faint positive but am not due on my second period of the month for another 4 days i am just not sure if i believe the test i have broke out in s...
  Posted
Did our first iui yesterday. I've had pretty consistent cramps starting about 4 hours after the insemination. By the evening even my obliques were unbearably sore. The more I sleep the better the cramps seem to feel. Besides taking t...
  Posted
I'm 43 and haven't took birthcontrol since 35 and I want 1 more child I still have regular periods am I to old to concive I just ordered fertilaid to help me any advice ?
  Posted
After i had a miscarriage my partner and i have Been trying för Four months now and i am just 21 What do i do
  Posted
Hi been ttc for 18 month with no luck every ovulation test i have done in 3 months have been negative i am getting tested for endometriosis
  Posted
so i haven't gotten my period for about 6-7 weeks now but there's a lot of discharge... what should i do? Im like, freaking out that i might be pregnant.
  Posted
I'm 21yrs old and me and my partner have been trying to conceive for almost a year now and I'm starting to wonder if I'm infertile. My period is always every 28days and stays for 3-4 days is there anything we could do to higher our chances
  Posted
1792851 tn?1382290314
I've been going to a reproductive endo for a couple of years because I am AMA. A year ago I had my 3rd miscarriage in a 2 year period using HCG trigger shots, Now I am considering egg donation. I haven't been a candidate for IVF with my ...
  Posted
My husband has hyperthyroidism, can I still get pregnant if we are not using protection?
  Posted
Hey All, I've had a tubal reversal & doctor said all looks good & open, he put me on Clomid to make sure Im ovulating. But the past 2 months Ive been taking Clomid starting day 3, but my periods have been 7 days early both months &...
  Posted
Hi i'm 19 years old and my partner and Im really concerned that I cannot get pregnant, I’ve been pretty naive about using protection in the past so had regular unprotected sex with my boyfriend mostly withdrawal, FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS, and...
  Posted
Okay pls don't judge but i need to know! My LMP was March 10th 2013, I am 31weeks & 1day pregnant right now with the due date of December 15, 2013 (so the doctor told me) then the ultrasound tech tells me December 17? But the real ques...
  Posted
I had sex 5 days before my period was due and now im a week late but home pregnancy test was negative :(
  Posted
sdi
By sdi | 22 hours3 CommentsReportHy im 22year old.i got marrued last year i have irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries.doc give me fertab to concieve.i wanna know should i concive with this problem?Or give any sugestions to get pre...
  Posted
I have couple of embryos and I also have donor embryos because I am older. I was told to use my two embryos which ranked 4 & 5 and 1 of the donor embryos. My questions is, I wanted to just use ONLY my embryos because I wanted to giv...
  Posted
My ovulation is not regular please doctor help me out. I saw my menstrual this month on 8th October . Please sir tell me my ovulation day. I have been married for five years now no child. Please help me out. Yinka
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now