Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

pregnant or not?

I was just wondering... On Novemver 19th, me and my fiance had unprotected sex. My last period was nov 6th. Well lately ive been really tired and today my breasts hurt. Is it too early to have pregnancy symptoms??? Could i be pregnant?

TTC!!! :)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi i am new to this! My husband and i have been trying to concieve for 7 months now and nothing! How frustrating.All though I am having wierd little cramps in my lower abdomen, with a little back pain and very sore boobies!!! Could i possibly be preg?My last period was on Nov.23 and i ovulated on Dec.2 should i see any signs yet?
Helpful - 0
my last period was on oct. 10th. I am very regular. My husband and i do not use any protection.  I went off the pill in May and ever since have always started on the 10th.  I am almost a month late but keep getting megative pregnancy tests.  When my period was supposed to come on Nov. 10th i was crampy a little bit. But not like i usually do and i had lower back pain. Any thoughts?
Helpful - 0
Probably too early to have pregnancy symptoms. You could be pregnant, and if your period does not come as planned a pregnancy test will tell the story.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility / Infertility Forum

Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.