First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

1 - 20 (of 220) questions
My baby is 2month and on formula, she s Vaumiting after every feed and im worried about it, any advice please? Will this stop her from gaining weight, please i need advice
Audrey100 | Posted
When did your babies start laughing properly? My lg is trying to laugh but hasn't quite got it yet bless her! She's 11 week's Old.
Sian_Evs | Last answer
My poor baby (2.5 weeks old), he just screams and cries all day and night. I can hear his stomach gurgling and I know it's not growling because he eats a lot. I have tried belly massages and laying him on his back and holding his hips up...
arlandonbloom | Last answer
My 8month old boy just had his first teeth last month, and am worried about their cleanness as he is now eating a lot of solids. I bought a baby brush, So i was wondering if its okay to brush his two teeth. When did you ladys start brush...
Mulaifa | Last answer
Hello I'm 17 I turn 18 in March . I live in California . My son turns 4 month on the 30th . I have been with my sons father since I was 15 . We live together at my parents . We plan on getting married in July . We both work full time job...
julieeenewmum | Last answer
Have any of you mom's had prolapse after giving birth to your baby? I feel like I'm the only one! I had my baby July 13th and he was only 5 lbs 7.6 oz and I ended up noticing the prolapse five weeks afterI had him.
soontobemommy07_2014 | Last answer
My one month old baby lossing weight and having difficulties to breath. Help pls
ogundimuseyi | Last answer
So new year eve and all I had sex . My baby is 4 weeks Saturday. The pain in lik knife but I don't feel sore down below in general. Anyone have this n did it go away
miraclemom22 | Last answer
my one month old baby lossing weight and having difficulties to breath. i need adequate advice on what to do?
ogundimuseyi | Last answer
I have an 8 almost 9 month old baby boy and he has a stuffy nose and is really congested! I was wondering if it was safe to use a ( vicks vapor vaporizer ) in his room? On the bottle for the vaporizer it says CHILDREN UNDER 2 ASK A DOCTO...
Connorsmommy2014 | Last answer
Hi, I am 2 months post partum. I bled for about 5 weeks. Recently (like the past two days), I've had extremely sharp and intense pains in my stomach. I cant tell exactly where the pain is coming from, but its near my diaphragm, like rig...
abijeezy | Posted
What time is the best time to give your newborn a spongebath/bath ?
BonitaxBabyxDoll | Last answer
I am SO scared to have sex since having my daughter, does it hurt?? :(
Crystal0093 | Last answer
Hi. My 5week baby girl has dent on each side of the cheek ( parotid gland) area. There was no forceps used during the delivery. Will she outgrow the dent based on the anatomical structures of her age. Does anyone have similar case?
Cheryleen | Posted
Ok so I have a soon to be 4 month old son on the 8th and lately he doesnt cry anymore he literally just screams instead of cries. Even after he's been fed, diaper changed, and had a nap. Not sure what else. He did start teething give him...
kimmyy93 | Last answer
My husband is not circumcised and does not want our son to be. I think I would like it done, yet I don't want them to be different. Any similar situations out there? I need some opinions.
alauffer | Last answer
A week ago, i've tried to take 3 tablets of paracetamol+caffein with dosage 500mg+65mg respectively and a 8oz coke to get rid of it, i've felt stomach aches later that night but no miscarriage. i am 6 weeks pregnant. i've decided to face...
erythrina | Last answer
My 3 month old is teething his bottom gums r swollen. So my sons god mother decided to put orajel which I thought it was okay but then I researched and found all this bad stuff and now I'm worried this was his first try will anything ha...
jgonzaleznewmama | Last answer
Hey. I have a 3 month old daughter! I'm white British 3/4 with 1/4 Scottish. My daughters father is Portuguese, he also has Angola (sorry not quite sure how to say it) in him. My HV pointed out to me after my baby was born that she...
bubbles0408 | Posted
Hair is falling out in the back, in one spot. Is there something I can do to keep it from falling out??
Alaina_is_coming | Last answer
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources