Aa
A
A
Close
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
1 - 20 (of 227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi need some advice from someone that may know best answer. I had my daughter on Aug. 11th we left hospital aug14th her bilirubin level...
16347059 tn?1447181218
Hi, my baby is 11 months old, she has a big bump on her head after she fell, she was sitting on the floor when she fall just a few minute...
So about a month ago I found a little bump on my daughters belly. She's three months old and the bump has grown to a size of a pea and ha...
2 answers
Any suggestions to prevent the nappy rash on tthe newborn? My ten days old is having it. I am using huggies nappies and water wipes. Not ...
3 answers | 1 comment
  lyshabob,    lyshabob,    shanriya,    RubyWitch
I came home from shopping this morning and found a small bump, on the top left side of his head. He hasn't been near anything hard, or fa...
1 answer
Our son, who will be 4 months old in a week, will not sleep unless either my wife or I is holding him. He abhors his bassinet, and scream...
I had my baby on December 15th. My stitches still haven't disolved! I stopped bleeding about 1 week ago but I've noticed blood coming fro...
1 answer
My son is two days old and is in NICU for infection and respiratory issues. My husband and I are getting discharged today and they aren't...
16347059 tn?1447181218
My baby is 2month and on formula, she s Vaumiting after every feed and im worried about it, any advice please? Will this stop her from ga...
1 answer |
Hello, I have a 2 month old on nutrimagen formula (due to milk allergy) who drinks about 3.5 ounces every 1.5 to 2 hours all day and nig...
When did your babies start laughing properly? My lg is trying to laugh but hasn't quite got it yet bless her! She's 11 week's Old.
1 answer |
My poor baby (2.5 weeks old), he just screams and cries all day and night. I can hear his stomach gurgling and I know it's not growling b...
6 answers |
8241203 tn?1446766800
Hello I'm 17 I turn 18 in March . I live in California . My son turns 4 month on the 30th . I have been with my sons father since I was 1...
2 answers |
Have any of you mom's had prolapse after giving birth to your baby? I feel like I'm the only one! I had my baby July 13th and he was only...
2 answers |
My one month old baby lossing weight and having difficulties to breath. Help pls
1 answer |
So new year eve and all I had sex . My baby is 4 weeks Saturday. The pain in lik knife but I don't feel sore down below in general. Anyon...
1 answer |
my one month old baby lossing weight and having difficulties to breath. i need adequate advice on what to do?
1 answer |
Hi, I am 2 months post partum. I bled for about 5 weeks. Recently (like the past two days), I've had extremely sharp and intense pains in...
What time is the best time to give your newborn a spongebath/bath ?
1 answer |
I am SO scared to have sex since having my daughter, does it hurt?? :(
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources