Aa
A
A
Close
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
41 - 60 (of 225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7037934 tn?1387323257
Iam a first time mom my son is a year old. But I have baby fever I want another one so bad.
6 answers |
I'm going to the mother of a girl due July 26. Any tips and advice? I need every bit I can get!!
7915225 tn?1416211185
Is it normal for a 4wks old baby to pass out hard stools? He also cries and gruntle while doing it. He is breastfed.
2 answers |
6576704 tn?1383191073
Hi wanted to know if anybody knows what can i give my baby for a cough he's only 2weeks old
3 answers |
I had my son Dec. 22. I am in love with my lil guy. I am having horrible anxiety. This is my first baby. I am worry about breastfeeding ...
2 answers |
oct. im having sex with my bf almost everyday.. oct 31 i did have sex with someone else.. november im delayed.. dec.16 i did use pregnanc...
3 answers |
I had my babygirl January 1st, only had to get one stitch off to the side, didn't tear. Ive had light bleeding stringy like and last nig...
2 answers |
4268628 tn?1375044776
How's everyone doing?
4 answers |
I have a graco stroller, not sure the exact one but it's really bulky, the canopy always gets stuck under the tray and the front wheels a...
1 answer |
When you started getting your period again how did you feel? The first time I had my period it wasn't that bad. But this time around I ha...
5 answers |
I'm baby sitting my friends baby she is 1 month old and she has breathing really hard all morning kind of like she can't breath out of he...
2 answers |
My daughter is 6 1/2 months old, I feel like she needs more to play with.. Any ideas? Do you think she's too old to get an exersaucer, i...
1 answer |
So my son found his bottom lip.... He now ***** on it non stop and it's very irritated and broke out and chapped ....my mom told me to gi...
8 answers |
4268628 tn?1375044776
I read this today...and it helped. Hopefully it will help you ladies as well. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karyn-thurston/10-true-things...
4268628 tn?1375044776
So a new mommy has a 5 month old who found his lower lip. He ***** on it constantly to where its chapped and raw. She has tried binkies, ...
My don is almost 3 weeksold an whenhe sleeps he makes realy weird noises it kinda scares me is it normal it sounds like squeeks or like h...
4 answers |
Last night it looked a little puffy at the bottom part but now i saw the whole thing swollen. What could be wrong? If i cant get swelling...
5 answers |
My daughter is 5 1/2 months old. I'm 19 and still living with my parents, I have only left my daughter with my mum or sisters probably le...
5 answers |
Ok my soon is almost three months and tonight he started throwing up his milk, running a fever, and just really fussy. I had to walk with...
10 answers |
4268628 tn?1375044776
I feel like I am going bald. I was warned I would Lise a ton of hair, but I didn't realize is have fist fulls of hair in the shower. Anyo...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources