Aa
A
A
Close

First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

61 - 80 (of 227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok my soon is almost three months and tonight he started throwing up his milk, running a fever, and just really fussy. I had to walk with him till he fell asleep. I gave I'm tylenol earlier but I don't know how often to give it to him. H...
  Posted
4268628 tn?1375044776
I feel like I am going bald. I was warned I would Lise a ton of hair, but I didn't realize is have fist fulls of hair in the shower. Anyone else losing their hair (literally not figuratively)?
  Posted
My daughter is 4 1/2 months old and she is always staring at everything we eat, she has a 4 oz bottle every 4 hours then breastfeeds if she's still hungry. She has oatmeal cereal at night about 2 tbsp and a bottle and sleeps about 10-12 ...
  Posted
4268628 tn?1375044776
Just out of curiosity, how many use formula and how many breastfeed? What were your signs to increase the amount of food? Or, did you by what wic, a pediatrician, or a website says there should be a change?
  Posted
How long did moms wait to have sex after baby was born?
  Posted
Hi. My little boy is 4 days old. Im wondering if its normal for him to be making noises as if hes wheezing? He constantly has the hiccups and is super fussy at night. He makes his want food faces and then cant latch on, and when he does...
  Posted
Im between 5wks and 1 to6 days. On ultrasound couldn't find heartbeat so think maybe miscarriage is this normal already. It been 12 yrs since my first so thought it was later I know technology different?
  Posted
Hi my baby is a week old he was doing real good with pooping an peeing but the last time he pooped was 5 this morning an now its 7 pm is this normal in real worried plz help
  Posted
I had a vaginal birth 4 1/2 months ago and a couple days ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after the birth of our daughter and I noticed that on the left side of my vaginal that their was pain during sex it felt like the ...
  Posted
4963258 tn?1395605672
When do you think or would you think that its okay to bring my 1 month old to an assisted living facility? My Grandpa lives in one and I want him to meet her, he lives in his own room and everything, I just don't know if another resident...
  Posted
I think my son has started teething he is two months and cranky. He started keeping his fist in his mouth and not eating much. When did your babies start teething and what were there symptoms?
  Posted
Ok having a baby is a blessing and all by my problem is afterward what your left with and having sex. I don't have problem with getting aroused or anything. My problem is orgasim I do release but I also end up using the bathroom. Which h...
  Posted
There is like no one on here !!!!
  Posted
4715985 tn?1371586597
So my son is 3weeks now and ive done the mistake of giving a pacifier during night time. I know find myself waking up very often at night to give his paci back in his mouth. I want to work him out of it but everytime i lay him down witho...
  Posted
6221737 tn?1379650615
My beautiful daughter asia in the last 24 hours has aspirated her gripe water 3 times!!! I give it to her slow on side of cheek but apparently she seems to be holding it in her mouth and I had no idea because she will open her mouth tob ...
  Posted
Had my baby 2 weeks ago... He's had little red and white spots on his face. Does anyone else's baby have them on their face? I thought that by now they'd be gone.
  Posted
Ok so my 4 month old son recently is able to roll both ways. He has been rolling from tummy to back since 2 months. He just started going the other way about 2 days ago. Since then he will only sleep on his belly face down. No matter wha...
  Posted
3360193 tn?1365875489
so, my 4 month old can roll from his back onto his tummy, but refuses to roll from his tummy to his back, he has been rolling onto his sides for about 7w now. I'm so paranoid that he rolls onto his tummy wile sleeping and suffocates cau...
  Posted
4182046 tn?1355823639
Well, a lot of you might not remember me and the fairly new members might not know me. Im Tierza, 20, and a ftm. My due date was June 19th with my baby boy, and I ended up having him May 13th. The day before Mothers Day (may 11) i had a ...
  Posted
My daughter eats about every 4 hours, 4 oz every feed and breastfed 10-20 mins on each side. So about 16-20 oz of formula a day, she's 3 1/2 months old and has been sleeping about 10:30-7 or 10am all depends. When she wakes me up in the ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources