Aa
A
A
Close
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
61 - 80 (of 226) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4268628 tn?1375044776
I feel like I am going bald. I was warned I would Lise a ton of hair, but I didn't realize is have fist fulls of hair in the shower. Anyo...
2 answers |
My daughter is 4 1/2 months old and she is always staring at everything we eat, she has a 4 oz bottle every 4 hours then breastfeeds if s...
3 answers |
4268628 tn?1375044776
Just out of curiosity, how many use formula and how many breastfeed? What were your signs to increase the amount of food? Or, did you by ...
8 answers |
How long did moms wait to have sex after baby was born?
7 answers |
Hi. My little boy is 4 days old. Im wondering if its normal for him to be making noises as if hes wheezing? He constantly has the hiccup...
2 answers |
Im between 5wks and 1 to6 days. On ultrasound couldn't find heartbeat so think maybe miscarriage is this normal already. It been 12 yrs s...
1 answer |
Hi my baby is a week old he was doing real good with pooping an peeing but the last time he pooped was 5 this morning an now its 7 pm is ...
2 answers |
I had a vaginal birth 4 1/2 months ago and a couple days ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time after the birth of our daughte...
1 answer |
4963258 tn?1395605672
When do you think or would you think that its okay to bring my 1 month old to an assisted living facility? My Grandpa lives in one and I ...
1 answer |
I think my son has started teething he is two months and cranky. He started keeping his fist in his mouth and not eating much. When did y...
4 answers |
Ok having a baby is a blessing and all by my problem is afterward what your left with and having sex. I don't have problem with getting a...
2 answers |
There is like no one on here !!!!
3 answers |
4715985 tn?1371586597
So my son is 3weeks now and ive done the mistake of giving a pacifier during night time. I know find myself waking up very often at night...
9 answers |
6221737 tn?1379650615
My beautiful daughter asia in the last 24 hours has aspirated her gripe water 3 times!!! I give it to her slow on side of cheek but appar...
1 answer |
Had my baby 2 weeks ago... He's had little red and white spots on his face. Does anyone else's baby have them on their face? I thought th...
1 answer |
Ok so my 4 month old son recently is able to roll both ways. He has been rolling from tummy to back since 2 months. He just started going...
5 answers |
3360193 tn?1365875489
so, my 4 month old can roll from his back onto his tummy, but refuses to roll from his tummy to his back, he has been rolling onto his s...
1 answer |
4182046 tn?1355823639
Well, a lot of you might not remember me and the fairly new members might not know me. Im Tierza, 20, and a ftm. My due date was June 19t...
2 answers |
My daughter eats about every 4 hours, 4 oz every feed and breastfed 10-20 mins on each side. So about 16-20 oz of formula a day, she's 3 ...
2 answers |
My daughters 3 1/2 months and at the hospital we used pampers, I liked them because they fit her well she was 7 lbs 11oz. I have been usi...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources