Aa
A
A
Close
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
81 - 100 (of 225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been breastfeeding and formula feeding since my daunghter was born, she's three months old now and since she was born it seems like ...
5 answers |
My daughter is a little over 6 months old, & I had her ears pierced a few weeks ago (about the time she turned six months). I have been c...
2 answers |
I'm not a first time parent, but forgot how long it took last time. So its been five weeks, and my belly button has gone back to normal,...
3 answers |
So at my son's six month appointment I was told that my son had adhesions on his penis due to the hospital not doing his circumcision cor...
5 answers |
1500387 tn?1460743620
My lb is always trying to grap food that i have and i am wondering if i could put a tiny lil bit of natural food like bananas on his lip ...
6 answers |
Did baby latch onto brestfeeding???? Baby is two days old and cant really get him to latch on!
1 answer |
Hi, Please help me. My baby is having fever from 19th june ... nearly 10 days ... my doc gave some p125,and cough drops for my baby, but...
1 answer |
My son is 2 weeks old and has never been very fussy. Starting yesterday he's been pretty fussy and isn't happy unless held. He has what l...
1 answer |
Hi ladies, my 3 week old daughter has developed a snuffly nose which becomes very blocked of a nightime her snot is also a yellow colour ...
1 answer |
4528412 tn?1357073433
Hey everyone so my daughter is now 6 months as of the 25th & I can't seem to get her to stop wanting to be in my arms all the time. She w...
2 answers |
1927715 tn?1392059540
Anyones LO have cradle cap or had it? My baby girl has it on her head and eyebrows. I tried the baby oil ans brush but it didn't work tha...
7 answers |
5088265 tn?1366227735
I have a 5 week old son, last Monday he weighed 9lb7 this Monday nhe weighed 10lb9.. is he putting on too much weight? I'm worried I'm ov...
3 answers |
I am 19 single parent nd gone be having twins soon I'm scared, prolli cause I'm gone have a c section, can I get some advice
5 answers |
4332997 tn?1358732215
I am just joining this forum and even though it says with a baby im not due until july but still wanted to see what was happening :)
1 answer |
en my child was born they had him on gerber goodstart gentle and his bowel movements were so frequent they were making his but raw so ...
1 answer |
Our little one said her first word this morning!! I was giving her, her applesauce and medicine when she looked at me and clear as day s...
9 answers |
4528412 tn?1357073433
Am I allowed to take water pills while breast feeding ? My doctor is a month & two weeks .. I'm not sure if taking them will do anything ...
2 answers |
1629610 tn?1330932611
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any advice or experience with a baby with eye problems. I’m a first time mom and don’t know...
5 answers |
The pediatrician said my 2 month old has a fungal infection on his tongue. She prescribed this'd dictation I put in his mouth 4 times a d...
3 answers |
2209104 tn?1358373245
Hello everyone :) I'm new to this forum so i just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Alexandria and i had my son a week ago today! ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources