Aa
A
A
Close
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.
81 - 100 (of 227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughters 3 1/2 months and at the hospital we used pampers, I liked them because they fit her well she was 7 lbs 11oz. I have been usi...
1 answer |
Sir, after one month we know that my wife is pregnant. with the help of pregnancy kit test we found result is positive and now want to kn...
3 answers |
I've been breastfeeding and formula feeding since my daunghter was born, she's three months old now and since she was born it seems like ...
5 answers |
My daughter is a little over 6 months old, & I had her ears pierced a few weeks ago (about the time she turned six months). I have been c...
2 answers |
I'm not a first time parent, but forgot how long it took last time. So its been five weeks, and my belly button has gone back to normal,...
3 answers |
So at my son's six month appointment I was told that my son had adhesions on his penis due to the hospital not doing his circumcision cor...
5 answers |
1500387 tn?1460743620
My lb is always trying to grap food that i have and i am wondering if i could put a tiny lil bit of natural food like bananas on his lip ...
6 answers |
Did baby latch onto brestfeeding???? Baby is two days old and cant really get him to latch on!
1 answer |
Hi, Please help me. My baby is having fever from 19th june ... nearly 10 days ... my doc gave some p125,and cough drops for my baby, but...
1 answer |
My son is 2 weeks old and has never been very fussy. Starting yesterday he's been pretty fussy and isn't happy unless held. He has what l...
1 answer |
Hi ladies, my 3 week old daughter has developed a snuffly nose which becomes very blocked of a nightime her snot is also a yellow colour ...
1 answer |
4528412 tn?1357073433
Hey everyone so my daughter is now 6 months as of the 25th & I can't seem to get her to stop wanting to be in my arms all the time. She w...
2 answers |
1927715 tn?1392059540
Anyones LO have cradle cap or had it? My baby girl has it on her head and eyebrows. I tried the baby oil ans brush but it didn't work tha...
7 answers |
5088265 tn?1366227735
I have a 5 week old son, last Monday he weighed 9lb7 this Monday nhe weighed 10lb9.. is he putting on too much weight? I'm worried I'm ov...
3 answers |
I am 19 single parent nd gone be having twins soon I'm scared, prolli cause I'm gone have a c section, can I get some advice
5 answers |
4332997 tn?1358732215
I am just joining this forum and even though it says with a baby im not due until july but still wanted to see what was happening :)
1 answer |
en my child was born they had him on gerber goodstart gentle and his bowel movements were so frequent they were making his but raw so ...
1 answer |
Our little one said her first word this morning!! I was giving her, her applesauce and medicine when she looked at me and clear as day s...
9 answers |
4528412 tn?1357073433
Am I allowed to take water pills while breast feeding ? My doctor is a month & two weeks .. I'm not sure if taking them will do anything ...
2 answers |
1629610 tn?1330932611
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any advice or experience with a baby with eye problems. I’m a first time mom and don’t know...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources