Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pinched Nerves From Tight Mucles Causing Pains

I have a horrible back, every second day My father (i am 18, in post secondary and living with parents) find a new knot, or tight mucle in my back.

I was just wondering if these tight mucles can cause pains in my leg, Behind, lower abdomin exc.

Lately my Lower left leg exc. has been hurting... But alot of other boyd parts too.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have a question about a person having a pinched nerve, if that's  what it really is. The pt is c/o pain in the left arm, the pain goes from the top of the arm then down to the wrist. The pt has gone to an accupuncturist 5 times and he is still c/o the same thing. The pt has taken just about everything that was prescribed from oxcycodone, naproxen,motrin 600mg and even a shot or two of hennessey. nothing is helping. He can't sleep at night, he is constantly jumping up,soaking in the tub and still nothing. I suggested the pt get an MRI, but he states he can't lay still long enough to do the test.
The pt is 54y/o male about 215lbs with hx of HTN. The pt has also had surgery on that arm 2 yrs ago for a torn rotator cuff, could that be it? Please help.
Helpful - 0
There is a website called www.5pillars.com.  I have found tons of useful information there.  Have you ever tried magnetics?  I have found a lot of relief from them.  Do some research and see what you think.
Helpful - 0
That all sounds well, and i will do the stretches exc, but i drink as much water as i can in a day.

My back i know for a fact is screwed up from martial arts and other incidents where i ripped mucles in my back/chest.
Helpful - 0
This sound simple i know, but are you getting enough water?  How about salt?  I don't mean table salt, I mean sea salt.  The salt that is natural out of a health food store.  My Dad kind of had the same problem, and started keeping track of how much water he drank and they swaped the table salt with sea salt and has noticed a difference. Also, you should get some good back stretches and be faithful @ doing them every morning and @ night.  Its sound simple, and you may or may not get the same results as my dad, but these are both easy things to try.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Exercise & Fitness Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.