Aa
A
A
Close
Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum
This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.
21 - 40 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I eat a bunch of lime, just whole, and salt i will sit there and put a larg amount of salt of EVERYTHING. or just eat it out of my hand, ...
1 answer |
how can i get rid of sugar addictions
1 answer |
Help! My wife takes around 40 mg oxy daily, 10 mg Paxil and drinks on occasion, weddings parties holidays so not real often because she d...
1 answer |
I personally believe that obesity doesn't have 2 "run in the family". That's wat Ive always grown up hearin. Im the skinniest 1 out of al...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 14 yrs old and I'm 5'4 in tall ( I think) and I weight almost 105 kg ( if specifically its 104.54 kg) the thing is I came from an...
1 answer |
Before I became pregnant again I was drinking soda often now I find myself drink mountain dew a lot I feel like it helps with the nausea ...
1 answer |
Hello, Im 28 year old mother breast feeding mother. I used to hate sugar before n during pregnancy. Recently I found my self eating lo...
1 answer |
im 8weeks and i dont like juice ots to sweet all i drink is water and ginger ale is that bad ?
1 answer |
Every Since I've Gotten Pregnant I've Been Craving Spicy Foods Like Hotwings And Anything I Eat Has To Be Drowned In Louisiana Hot Sauce ...
1 answer |
I will start off with I LOVE to eat. Food is my comfort zone. So, I guess I am a emotional eater. In 2009 I lost 100lbs got pregnant in ...
2 answers |
I am 16 yrs old and i had protected sex 2 days ago...but while having it my condom nipple burst....I had washed my genital part but cant ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm 19 years old and I weight 151.... i had a baby on Nov. 26 2012.... and about 2moths before I had him I started felling really ...
2 answers |
Seriously, How can I curb my late night eating snacks ? I hav gained 5 kg in less than a yr because if thus bad habits often I dont rmb w...
1 answer |
Hi Ev I eat (jacket potato n tuna, toast n butter, strawberries n grapes), I mk a mental note to put all on shopping list as nothing h...
1 answer |
Hello I'm expecting my first born and i have no idea what to eat and what not to eat...i need help please.
1 answer |
How bad is drinking turkey hill ice tea while pregnant?beacause since ive been pregnant i drink almost nothing but tea and if i dont have...
1 answer |
I am and always have been addicted to sweets. As a child I would sneak into the kitchen at night and eat a spoonful of sugar. I get up fi...
3 answers |
Hi im new to this whole my diet diary thing, so I'm not sure where to begin,so ill start with the fact that as a child i ate alot of junk...
1 answer |
Hi im new to this whole my diet diary thing, so I'm not sure where to begin,so ill start with the fact that as a child i ate alot of junk...
1 answer |
I eat alot of ice is that bad for me or baby ?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now