Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By baby_jean Blank
Hi, I'm 14 yrs old and I'm 5'4 in tall ( I think) and I weight almost 105 kg ( if specifically its 104.54 kg) the thi...
By momsoontob3 Blank
Before I became pregnant again I was drinking soda often now I find myself drink mountain dew a lot I feel like it he...
By Kousiki Blank
Hello, Im 28 year old mother breast feeding mother. I used to hate sugar before n during pregnancy. Recently I fou...
By DuddahsAMom Blank
im 8weeks and i dont like juice ots to sweet all i drink is water and ginger ale is that bad ?
By TeeBestMommy Blank
Every Since I've Gotten Pregnant I've Been Craving Spicy Foods Like Hotwings And Anything I Eat Has To Be Drowned In ...
crankbonkersApr 16, 2013
By 4everthenwme Blank
I will start off with I LOVE to eat. Food is my comfort zone. So, I guess I am a emotional eater. In 2009 I lost 100...
By aujas Blank
I am 16 yrs old and i had protected sex 2 days ago...but while having it my condom nipple burst....I had washed my ge...
mirna2008Mar 06, 2013
By mirna2008 Blank
Hello, I'm 19 years old and I weight 151.... i had a baby on Nov. 26 2012.... and about 2moths before I had him I sta...
By Melissajy Blank
Seriously, How can I curb my late night eating snacks ? I hav gained 5 kg in less than a yr because if thus bad habit...
By Thumbs_up Blank
Hi Ev I eat (jacket potato n tuna, toast n butter, strawberries n grapes), I mk a mental note to put all on shoppi...
By audrea2010 Blank
Hello I'm expecting my first born and i have no idea what to eat and what not to eat...i need help please.
By RobsWifey2009 Blank
How bad is drinking turkey hill ice tea while pregnant?beacause since ive been pregnant i drink almost nothing but te...
RonnyGFeb 16, 2013
By noahsarksd Blank
I am and always have been addicted to sweets. As a child I would sneak into the kitchen at night and eat a spoonful o...
By brownfoxx27 Blank
Hi im new to this whole my diet diary thing, so I'm not sure where to begin,so ill start with the fact that as a chil...
By brownfoxx27 Blank
Hi im new to this whole my diet diary thing, so I'm not sure where to begin,so ill start with the fact that as a chil...
By GenesisMarieee Blank
I eat alot of ice is that bad for me or baby ?
By Fdhn Blank
Hi have quit carbs for 2 years now (past rice bread) but i can t resist sugar when i am bored especially when i watch...
By Ramme2012 Blank
After each meal, I crave for sweets. What os ot that I can take for this? A friend recomnended that I take chrominum ...
bigstagDec 17, 2012
By bigstag Blank
Hi, I am 14 and I am thin on the outside but I'm worried about what's going on inside me. I eat vegetables everyday b...
4236971_tn?1351514733
TTinKKerBBellDec 17, 2012
By shadwo Blank
My daughter is 12 and since she was 6 she has hoard food.She hides food in her drawers and closets and even her box s...
This Forum's Experts
2169060_tn?1337634832
Vera Ingrid Tarman, MDBlank
Addictions Unplugged
Toronto,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979