Aa
A
A
Close

Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.

41 - 60 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi have quit carbs for 2 years now (past rice bread) but i can t resist sugar when i am bored especially when i watch tv show (that i am probably also addicted to as well) and would like to stop sugar and sweetener but temptation is all ...
  Posted
After each meal, I crave for sweets. What os ot that I can take for this? A friend recomnended that I take chrominum pilate
  Posted
Hi, I am 14 and I am thin on the outside but I'm worried about what's going on inside me. I eat vegetables everyday but I also eat a lot of sweets chocolate etc. I can't seem to stop eating it. I go dancing on Thursday and saturdays lite...
  Posted
4236971 tn?1351514733
My daughter is 12 and since she was 6 she has hoard food.She hides food in her drawers and closets and even her box spring..She sneaks up when every ones asleep and eats alot. She would eat 24/7 if i let her.. I have took her to and i ge...
  Posted
hi im haley. im 24 and i have a 10 month old daughter. last march i weighed 140 lbs .i got pregnant in april or may and through the course of my pregnancy gained 113 lbs. ive been overweight since i was about 16 years old. the only reaso...
  Posted
I am addicted to sugar is there anything more better for my body that will help me come off it please
  Posted
I am a emotional eater I'm depressed so constantly I steal and take food from my little sibling or the fridge I am over weight and my brother always calls me fat my parents make me exercise while other people say I don't need to I get so...
  Posted
Hi I am heather, and I've had a weight problem for the past 2 years and 5 months now.I've been struggling loosing weight.2 years and 5 months ago I was weighing 145 lb. Now I weigh 240lb .I am only 18 years old and my height is 5'3. I I...
  Posted
4259230 tn?1352145889
Hello- I was wondering if alcohol addictions running in your family could be genetic. I read articles arguing that it is...and am wondering if because my father is an alcoholic if that is part of my sugar addiction? I'm fine if I run (w...
  Posted
Hi doctor. I am 18 and i weigh 60 kg. I gain 12 kg. Within 3 years time and i want to lose them but i cant because i cant stop eating sweet like chocolate and ice cream. I am also allergic to wheat and peanut so i dont have much choices ...
  Posted
I would like to be on diet but i just cant:-(
  Posted
Hello I am a 15 year old girl and I weigh 190+ and I don't eat vegetables I sometimes skip breakfast and I eat every 2 hours or maybe every 30 minutes at school we run 2 miles every other day for 20 minutes and I can only do 6 laps I do...
  Posted
Hi so i've been earting a lot lately i'm 16 and i weight 65 and i'm not short or tall mediem and i feel that i cant stop eating its ***** that i eat 24/7 without stoping and i dont wanna get fatter i wanna be thin so everything could fit...
  Posted
Hi, Im a 56 yo female and have just been diagnosed with Prader Willi Syndrome. I have del 15 q 11.1-11.3 My BMI is 30. I was referred to a surgeon for consideration of a gastric sleeve operation. The doctor refused the surgery f...
  Posted
Ok, so lately I have been addicted to sugar/candy such as mike n ikes, sour patch kids, skittles, and i always want to snack on it. like everytime my bf and i go to a movie, i want candy. and it's bad for my teeth, yeast infection candid...
  Posted
1756367 tn?1400887964
Dr. Tarman, what's the recommended daily sugar intake (in grams and calories)? Does it differ by adult/children, female/male, weight/height/BMI, ethnicity, and also weight loss goals? I want to limit sugar intake in her daily diet...
  Posted
3106183 tn?1355169736
I'm new here on the forum ;p I am wondering if I have a sugar addiction ??? I seem to crave sugar all the time. I gave up coffee for the most part... only decaf... I drink. Anyway, I use to put tons of sugar in it. I think it was maybe ...
  Posted
Is it normal that on average everyday I drink three sometimes four pots of coffee I will also drive by Starbucks after work and get two large coffee drinks they are gone before I'm home and my drive is about 22 minutes.
  Posted
I've sugar addiction since i was 10 now i m 25years old.I uses 3spoon of sugar in tea and i drinks 2,3cups daily.
  Posted
Hi, I'm a 35 year old Asian American male with no family history of diabetes, although some relatives have had high blood pressure/cholesterol. Over the years I have eaten a good deal of junk foods and sugared beverages, but have primar...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now