Aa
A
A
Close
Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum
Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
1 - 20 (of 689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a bunch of foot problems.....when I was almost 13 years old I jumped off a balance beam flat on my feet. I could hardly walk the ...
2 answers |
My mother in law is 76 and a Christian Scientist, so she will not go to a doctor. Her feet are swollen and purple in color, dry and she ...
2 answers |
Hello, I've had this problem for years now on both feet. The meaty areas on the outside edge behind my little toes are killing me. They a...
3 answers |
I kicked a wall 16 days ago with my heel. There is no pain until midday, then swelling by the evening. Elevating the foot reduces the pa...
3 answers |
I had a triple fusion of my right ankle last year. It has been a full year since my surgery. In the last 2 weeks I noticed a bump sticki...
3 answers |
I had surgery for a freibergs infarction over a month ago and I am still in tremendous pain. I am being told continously to elevate my fo...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm 17 years old, I'm active in vigorous sports and exercise. Since about early April, I have been feeling a pins and needles, or "ti...
5 answers |
Hi; After sitting for more than 15 minutes, or driving, when I get up I walk with a limp for maybe 5 minutes. My right foot and ankle ...
2 answers |
Hi, I have always had perfect feet, until about 2 years ago. The skin on the knuckles of both of my big toes have become brown and a litt...
2 answers |
There's an odd pain across the center of my foot, going from the outer edge inward, that doesn't seem to be centralized at any point in t...
3 answers |
1283844 tn?1447478093
Almost two months ago I wore high healed shoes for about 9 hours. I have worn them several times before without pain, but this time by t...
3 answers |
Two years ago, I noticed red cirles under the skin of my child's feet (clear in the middle, different sizes [biggest is probably about ha...
4 answers |
i have a lump under my big toe and it cause me pain when i am on my feet to long and it is tender around the edgesof it its hard but the ...
1 answer |
I recently got an injection of Depo Medrol wi/ lidocaine in my foot, for pain relief due to (very bad feet, according to my podiatrist!) ...
1 answer |
About a week ago I hit my ankle area pretty bad and it was bruised for a while. But today when I woke up from my nap I noticed this disco...
1 answer |
my husband has strange feet. his toes do not touch the ground. He can walk, run work do anything without any issues but his toes just kin...
3 answers |
I broke the base of my 5th metatarsal in a transverse fracture, 4mm displaced, running close to but not into the space between the 4th an...
5 answers |
Hello, I have severe pes planus from charcot foot in both feet. I am adding a link to an illustration that best resembles my feet, it is ...
2 answers |
1541952 tn?1317820229
I have to wear high heels for work but they like constantly give me awful blisters where the shoe rubs against the bare skin on the bac...
4 answers |
125112 tn?1217277462
Hi there, I always have had relatively low arched feet. Due to my low arches, I've always purchased footwear with little/no arch suppo...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now