Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

41 - 60 (of 689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, my dad is a diabetic so he has always had some sort of problem with his feet. but recently he got a cut in the top of his foot now there is a rash on top of that. He said it burns and itches and also it is very sore. I was wonderi...
  Posted
Over the past few months I have developed a soft mass between the 2nd and 3rd toes on both feet. When walking it feels like I'm stepping on some kind of squishy ball, and when standing there is a noticible lump that pops up between the ...
  Posted
3 weeks ago I fell off my bike injuring my foot, when I landed I heard a pop. It was instantly painful and I was unable to bear any weight. The local hospital splinted my foot and told me that I fractured the base of my 2nd metatarsal. T...
  Posted
I obtained frostbite to both feet in 1984. Afterwards my toes started going into the hammer toe position. I had no problems with my toes until then. Could it be Peripheral Neuropthy from the frostbite injury the caused the hammer toes?
  Posted
I have a small section at the proximal base of my fifth metatarsal that is somewhat swollen and slightly red (about the size of a Nickel). This is on my 'primary' foot; the one that I pivot on frequently. There is no pain, no tenderness ...
  Posted
Dear Dr., I've had ongoing foot/toe muscle spasms that last multiple hours each night. The spasms are mostly in my toes, but I also get them on the top and bottom arch of my feet. Also, I recently noticed bunions on both sides of my ...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 48 year old female and have been having pain issues with my left foot. It occurs when I am not walking or moving. If I get up during the night, I have a hard time putting weight on the foot when I walk. I will limp until...
  Posted
1495313 tn?1288796789
Hello, I'm 19 and a college sophomore. Since I was in high school, a patch of skin on the top of my left foot has been growing darker and now it is completely black. (By the way, I'm AA, so my skin was already a milk chocolate color t...
  Posted
319399 tn?1254535281
I have been noticing these water bumps/ pimples coming up on the sole of my feet lately. They are hard and seems to form under the skin. What is the reason for this? Also they come up when i wear closed shoes and there is a burning sens...
  Posted
I have attended a cricket match after a long period.after bowling for some time my hands started pain.later After match i saw some red spots under my shin on hand.would like to know the reason for it.
  Posted
I just removed the nail polish from my toes and found matching dark spots under both of my big toe nails. They look like bruises, but do not hurt. The are along the inside edge on both nails. I have been doing more walking/standing th...
  Posted
63984 tn?1385441539
I have had, for years, red discoloration on the outside of my ankles. There has been no discomfort associated with these areas. Recently, my feet are quite uncomfortable and the red discoloration has spread to both sides of the foot an...
  Posted
Let me start my saying I know this is only for my information. About 6 weeks ago I had a DX of a Jones Fracture. Went back every 3 weeks and today was told that it is coming along, to wean myself off the aircast and if there is still ...
  Posted
i had sudden foot and ankle pain extending down into big toe. It will not go away. What could it be?
  Posted
Hi, I am a 22 yr old male. I inverted my left foot playing basketball 7 weeks ago and I am still feeling a sharp pain on my medial side. I can walk pain free, but if i try to jog and/or run, there is a sharp, stabbing pain just anter...
  Posted
About a month ago my toe started to hurt nonstop and now as of yesterday in has spread to my whole foot hurting continually. Im not sure if it's something serious of if it's minor i'm just not quite sure what to do. Any thoughts?
  Posted
I have lived with flat feet all of my life - now because of a tendon tear, more like shredded cheese, it can't support my foot anymore - I am having reconstructive surgery, fusing of bones to lift the foot. The tendons and muscles are wo...
  Posted
Ok, so I hurt my foot really bad 2 weeks ago and I couldn't even walk on it. I went in to get it x-rayed and they said there wasn't any major breaks but that there could be hairline fracture that doesn't show up for a week. I was able to...
  Posted
i have bubles under my skin like lil blisters with water
  Posted
1476361 tn?1327423508
Hi People, Both my daughter and I go to Jazzercise three times a week. after about a month she start complaining about a sore big toe, I felt the top of her trainers to feel her big toe right at the top, so I think its been banging a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now