Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

81 - 100 (of 689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Doctor - please help. I get painful calcified skin between my toes, fingers, and bottom of feel (especially heels) It is very thick and when I try to scrape it down it is very white and i can see a small white dot that feels like it is ...
  Posted
OK, i have a problem but dont have the time or money to see a doctor but am kinda scared about this, i have 2 holes in my right foot, one right before my middle toe and the other on my middle toe, the have what feels like bubbles under t...
  Posted
I'm 31 years old.I work on my feet all day and never had any kind of feet pain but two weeks ago I felt this burning in my arch of one of my feet.I don't know if it is serious or it is stained and will go away.
  Posted
Hi a couple of weeks ago a very acute pain woke e up in the middle of the night it was my left leg big toe, I massaged but although not extremely it was oddly painful, and when I got up to go to the bathroom I had a hard time walking, ne...
  Posted
I have small blisters that keep popping up on the bottom of my left foot. They start small and look a little brownish inside. Nothing works and they itch like crazy. They have fluid in them.
  Posted
Recently I had a sewing needle stuck in my lumbrical tendon at the third toe. It was removed after 9 days in there and I feel SOOOO much better, except for one thing. I'm a toe fidgeter. I'm generally able to do all sorts of things wi...
  Posted
My big toes stick up and every time i wear shoes that are like ballerina flats, etc. my toe nail is really sore after. Sometimes it's sore for days and can be painful. Does anyone know if anything i can buy to help avoid this problem?
  Posted
I have had a brownish striped fungus on my pinkie toenail for 2 years. I can clip the nail way back without pain. The nail gets thick. for the last 2 months I have been putting medicated chest rub on it, like Vic's Vapor - only generi...
  Posted
my right foot gets so dry that it hurts, i have tried everything to moisturize them. right now i am using vicks at night and putting socks on to go to sleep. if i skip a day my foot is very dry and cracked. what can i do?
  Posted
I have a very painful bump on the top of my foot. X-ray and MRI came back negative for a cyst and my podiatrist just said maybe it's a fatty tissue mass and ordered another MRI. I have been treated for this since March. This is taking...
  Posted
I have had pain in my right foot for almost a month now and it hasn't gotten any better. The top of my foot is swollen and I am in pain when I walk. The toe right next to my big toe also hurts when I walk. Just recently I started feeling...
  Posted
About a week ago I noticed that my foot hurt a bit when I bent my toes up. I just figured I stepped funny or something and ignored it. After 5 days it didn't go away, and seemed to vary in intensity. Walking seemed to make it worse. But ...
  Posted
my daughter is 6 yrs old and her skin on her hands and feet are peeling and have been for a week or so. could you tell me what this is please
  Posted
HOW LONG DOES THE PAIN LAST. MINE IS 24/7 WE'LL AT NIGHT WHILE I SLEEP IT'S BETTER BUT I DO HAVE TO WALK AND CLEAN MY HOUSE AND BE ON MY FOOT ONLY RIGHT FOOT. ITS A WEIRD FEELING TOO WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP THIS GO AWAY.
  Posted
Last week heard pop in back of heel. Can bear weight for so long then ankle gets swollen with heel pain and tight calf muscle. Any suggestion what this might be? When i flex foot down popping in heel happens.
  Posted
Hey i suffered a sever ankle injury 2 years ago , i ruptured my ATFL and sustained a chronic deltoid ligament strain in my left ankle. Now i get severe pain in my lower back and in my hips. Latley the pain has been shooting down my right...
  Posted
What might cause an acute onset of throbbing pain. Dorsal surface and it is painful to wiggle my toes. No trauma. Pain is worse without shoes.
  Posted
954123 tn?1384363634
I just had xrays and it showed small heel spurs on my right heel. It's very painful to deal with. I've been waitressing for 21 years and this just happened about two months ago. Atleast i just started feeling the pain two months ago. ...
  Posted
what would cause a shock on the right big toe? I had this happen two weeks ago, and it lasted for a couple of days, it went away and now its back again.
  Posted
Doctor told me that x-ray showed that I may have had an injury ( i must have, was stomping on the floor pretty hard at a metal show and it hurt immediately that night ) but that there were no breaks or fractures and that it could take a ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank