Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum
Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
81 - 100 (of 689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Doctor - please help. I get painful calcified skin between my toes, fingers, and bottom of feel (especially heels) It is very thick and ...
1 answer |
OK, i have a problem but dont have the time or money to see a doctor but am kinda scared about this, i have 2 holes in my right foot, one...
1 answer |
I'm 31 years old.I work on my feet all day and never had any kind of feet pain but two weeks ago I felt this burning in my arch of one of...
1 answer |
Hi a couple of weeks ago a very acute pain woke e up in the middle of the night it was my left leg big toe, I massaged but although not e...
1 answer |
I have small blisters that keep popping up on the bottom of my left foot. They start small and look a little brownish inside. Nothing wo...
2 answers |
Recently I had a sewing needle stuck in my lumbrical tendon at the third toe. It was removed after 9 days in there and I feel SOOOO much...
1 answer |
My big toes stick up and every time i wear shoes that are like ballerina flats, etc. my toe nail is really sore after. Sometimes it's sor...
1 answer |
I have had a brownish striped fungus on my pinkie toenail for 2 years. I can clip the nail way back without pain. The nail gets thick. ...
2 answers |
my right foot gets so dry that it hurts, i have tried everything to moisturize them. right now i am using vicks at night and putting soc...
1 answer |
I have a very painful bump on the top of my foot. X-ray and MRI came back negative for a cyst and my podiatrist just said maybe it's a f...
1 answer |
I have had pain in my right foot for almost a month now and it hasn't gotten any better. The top of my foot is swollen and I am in pain w...
1 answer |
About a week ago I noticed that my foot hurt a bit when I bent my toes up. I just figured I stepped funny or something and ignored it. Af...
1 answer |
my daughter is 6 yrs old and her skin on her hands and feet are peeling and have been for a week or so. could you tell me what this is pl...
3 answers |
HOW LONG DOES THE PAIN LAST. MINE IS 24/7 WE'LL AT NIGHT WHILE I SLEEP IT'S BETTER BUT I DO HAVE TO WALK AND CLEAN MY HOUSE AND BE ON MY ...
2 answers |
Last week heard pop in back of heel. Can bear weight for so long then ankle gets swollen with heel pain and tight calf muscle. Any sugges...
2 answers |
Hey i suffered a sever ankle injury 2 years ago , i ruptured my ATFL and sustained a chronic deltoid ligament strain in my left ankle. No...
1 answer |
What might cause an acute onset of throbbing pain. Dorsal surface and it is painful to wiggle my toes. No trauma. Pain is worse without ...
1 answer |
954123 tn?1384363634
I just had xrays and it showed small heel spurs on my right heel. It's very painful to deal with. I've been waitressing for 21 years an...
1 answer |
what would cause a shock on the right big toe? I had this happen two weeks ago, and it lasted for a couple of days, it went away and now ...
2 answers |
Doctor told me that x-ray showed that I may have had an injury ( i must have, was stomping on the floor pretty hard at a metal show and i...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now