Aa
A
A
Close
Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum
Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
81 - 100 (of 689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Doctor - please help. I get painful calcified skin between my toes, fingers, and bottom of feel (especially heels) It is very thick and ...
1 answer |
OK, i have a problem but dont have the time or money to see a doctor but am kinda scared about this, i have 2 holes in my right foot, one...
1 answer |
I'm 31 years old.I work on my feet all day and never had any kind of feet pain but two weeks ago I felt this burning in my arch of one of...
1 answer |
Hi a couple of weeks ago a very acute pain woke e up in the middle of the night it was my left leg big toe, I massaged but although not e...
1 answer |
I have small blisters that keep popping up on the bottom of my left foot. They start small and look a little brownish inside. Nothing wo...
2 answers |
Recently I had a sewing needle stuck in my lumbrical tendon at the third toe. It was removed after 9 days in there and I feel SOOOO much...
1 answer |
My big toes stick up and every time i wear shoes that are like ballerina flats, etc. my toe nail is really sore after. Sometimes it's sor...
1 answer |
I have had a brownish striped fungus on my pinkie toenail for 2 years. I can clip the nail way back without pain. The nail gets thick. ...
2 answers |
my right foot gets so dry that it hurts, i have tried everything to moisturize them. right now i am using vicks at night and putting soc...
1 answer |
I have a very painful bump on the top of my foot. X-ray and MRI came back negative for a cyst and my podiatrist just said maybe it's a f...
1 answer |
I have had pain in my right foot for almost a month now and it hasn't gotten any better. The top of my foot is swollen and I am in pain w...
1 answer |
About a week ago I noticed that my foot hurt a bit when I bent my toes up. I just figured I stepped funny or something and ignored it. Af...
1 answer |
my daughter is 6 yrs old and her skin on her hands and feet are peeling and have been for a week or so. could you tell me what this is pl...
3 answers |
HOW LONG DOES THE PAIN LAST. MINE IS 24/7 WE'LL AT NIGHT WHILE I SLEEP IT'S BETTER BUT I DO HAVE TO WALK AND CLEAN MY HOUSE AND BE ON MY ...
2 answers |
Last week heard pop in back of heel. Can bear weight for so long then ankle gets swollen with heel pain and tight calf muscle. Any sugges...
2 answers |
Hey i suffered a sever ankle injury 2 years ago , i ruptured my ATFL and sustained a chronic deltoid ligament strain in my left ankle. No...
1 answer |
What might cause an acute onset of throbbing pain. Dorsal surface and it is painful to wiggle my toes. No trauma. Pain is worse without ...
1 answer |
954123 tn?1384363634
I just had xrays and it showed small heel spurs on my right heel. It's very painful to deal with. I've been waitressing for 21 years an...
1 answer |
what would cause a shock on the right big toe? I had this happen two weeks ago, and it lasted for a couple of days, it went away and now ...
2 answers |
Doctor told me that x-ray showed that I may have had an injury ( i must have, was stomping on the floor pretty hard at a metal show and i...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now