Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
Hello - I just had a few questions regarding nail fungus. I hope someone can help me!!! Everyone talks about how artificial nails can...
I've recently noticed a bright green SPOT that seems like a vein on my right index toe, should I be concerned?
I am a 48 year old female and I've been diagnosed with Hallux Rigidus on my left hand big toe. Am currently on Cortisone injections for ...
I have small blisters that keep popping up on the bottom of my left foot. They start small and look a little brownish inside. Nothing wo...
my daughter is 6 yrs old and her skin on her hands and feet are peeling and have been for a week or so. could you tell me what this is pl...
HOW LONG DOES THE PAIN LAST. MINE IS 24/7 WE'LL AT NIGHT WHILE I SLEEP IT'S BETTER BUT I DO HAVE TO WALK AND CLEAN MY HOUSE AND BE ON MY ...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.