Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.
Last week heard pop in back of heel. Can bear weight for so long then ankle gets swollen with heel pain and tight calf muscle. Any sugges...
what would cause a shock on the right big toe? I had this happen two weeks ago, and it lasted for a couple of days, it went away and now ...
I wore leather sandles and across the top of my foot I have a red rash. I put athletesfoot cream on it but I don't think its working what...
My big toe and to a lesser extent toe immediately adjacent have all the symptoms of the unsightly onychomycosis. The skin next to my big ...
I had bunion surgery (hallux valgus and tailors) and 2 hammer toes (2nd and 3rd toes) repaired (arthroplasty with ostetomy) 6 weeks ago. ...
To be brief: broke my foot (Jones Fracture) on 3/12 was in a cast NWB from 3/17 through 6/18 then due to having numerous issues with the ...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.