Aa
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

121 - 140 (of 689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1330833 tn?1275272100
Whenever I sit or lay down for periods of time, when I get up I experience a numbness in my foot. It has a tingly feeling and feels like it is asleep. This feeling lasts for about a minute or two. Could this be a problem with poor circul...
  Posted
I was cutting a bush and I had on sandals and a stick poked the outside of my left foot. The pain has been constant for the most part, but if I rest for too long it hurts worse when I put pressure on it. Ive had a fracture on one of the ...
  Posted
1388714 tn?1279924527
For the past few years I have had recurring pus filled bumps on my foot that typically last a couple of weeks then scab over brown and peel. It itches right before the bumps form then causes no other sensations. Ive noticed it happens ma...
  Posted
Hi im Gav, just after a bit of advise as i have been suffering for around 2 years with severe foot pain. it comes on suddently maybe overnight and does happen in both feet. when the pain sets in i have around a week of real discomfort...
  Posted
Recently I have gotten dark marks on my left toes. They appear to have come out of nowhere, and they are only on my left foot, not on my right foot. These dark marks are on my three biggest toes on my left foot. There is no pain, but ...
  Posted
Hi, About 2 months ago I hurt my foot during Yoga, Doctor prescribed anti-inflammatories (Ibuprofen) to be taken for 1 month. The Left Ankle still swells very much while wearing shoes and socks and just below the Middle Left toe ...
  Posted
Hi. I had surgery on my foot and toes 2 months ago. It is still healing inside and outside. The skin is dry and it is still painful. It is less painful than before. I want to soak my foot. What is the best thing to put in the water...
  Posted
1382579 tn?1280149370
my two big toe nails are hurting me and they are very dark they are growing up from the skin but it looks like dried up skin..it hurts bad on the sides in the corners ...i went to my primary he prescribed lamisil i never took it becuz my...
  Posted
I have had ingrown toenail problems for the past several years and have had them completely removed 4 times, the sides permenantly removed once on each toe, and I even had the entire nail permenantly removed. After the final surgery (per...
  Posted
I have suffered from severe pain on the bottom of both feet. It's in my heels and like down my foot. It's hard to pinpoint exactly where the pain is cause the pain overcomes my whole feet. It only occurs during walking or standing. It do...
  Posted
In 2002 I was called to a suspicious package at one entrace of the Pentagon. While running downhill as fast as I could and I tore ligaments and muscles in both feet. Initially both feet were black and blue under the arch and on top of f...
  Posted
In March of tha year I had two surgeries on the same foot, a Chevron Bunionectomy with a fixation of the big toe and Plantar neuroma stump removal. My podietrist assured me that if I followed all the post op instructions I shouldn't have...
  Posted
Hi, dropped tailgate on foot in April, and in May went into the hospital for a staph infection of the foot (of which I almost lost my foot). Surgeon did an I&D, was on IV drip of Vancamycin for 5 weeks twice a day. 3 weeks ago had sutur...
  Posted
I have a few questions about plantar warts, having just been through a 2-year ordeal which included everything from surgery to what felt like independently supporting the wart treatment industry for the duration. 1. Should shoes worn ...
  Posted
I had bunion surgery (hallux valgus and tailors) and 2 hammer toes (2nd and 3rd toes) repaired (arthroplasty with ostetomy) 6 weeks ago. I am still not able to put my foot down or ambulate. When I put my foot down it turns bright red, t...
  Posted
To be brief: broke my foot (Jones Fracture) on 3/12 was in a cast NWB from 3/17 through 6/18 then due to having numerous issues with the cast was put in a boot for the last few weeks. Still NWB, still in a wheelchair. I can't be 100% N...
  Posted
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, and if it's not I'd appreciate being referred to the appropriate one. My issue is, unfortunately self inflicted, although certainly not intentional. I've had knee pain ...
  Posted
Hi, I was born with a clubfoot (right foot). I had two operations as a child to lengthen the achilles tendon. I have always suffered with severe ankle pain and ankle instability and after three cortisone injections it was decided that I...
  Posted
past few years i've had pain in my right heel. x-rays show no heel spurs or fractures at all. pain is worst during cold weather days first thing in the morning when i wake up. extremely painful to walk on for about 5 to 10 minutes first...
  Posted
I have a cut about 5mm in length, 1mm deep on the sole of my foot that won't heal. It doesn't develop a scab, it just stays open. It runs along one of the fingerprint-like lines. It's a good inch below my smallest 2 toes (not the ball). ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now