896?1297802500
Foot Drop User Group
About This Group:

Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.

Founded by FMDAdvocate on February 15, 2011
88 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By HeatherRDH Blank
Hello, Im new to this group and so glad that I have found it. I suffer from foot drop due to nerve damage I rece...
retep99Jul 10, 2013
shasha151Jun 15, 2013
By kautostar Blank
Hello everyone. I am new to this group and something i dont normally get involved in. However when reading some of th...
By Jay161 Blank
Hello, I'm a female 66 yrs. I was diagnosed with Posterier Tebia Tendinitus dysfunction, I work on my feet part time....
jeffbokApr 05, 2013
By ClairabellaX Blank
Hello, I'm Claire a 25 year old enjoys going to the gym 5-6 times a week. I haven't had any injuries/surgery to caus...
By garys160 Blank
I developed foot drop several weeks ago, at first I noticed my right foot was dragging and thought my shoe had torn u...
jbby28Mar 06, 2013
maticccAug 30, 2012
FMDAdvocateJul 31, 2012
FDRPJul 30, 2012
FMDAdvocateJul 11, 2012
By Lassie1990 Blank
Hello, I a 31 yr old girl from Scotland. I had an accident in Dec 2011 where glass cut the back of my thigh above my...
By jeffbok Blank
should i be happy or not? do they operate? success rate?
jeffbokFeb 14, 2013
By Greg_langlands Blank
Hi guys I recently suffered drop foot as a result of a sporting injury, i don't seem to see much in the way of succe...
jeffbokFeb 12, 2013
FMDAdvocateFeb 11, 2013
By jeffbok Blank
so, i've been a little under 2 months now and it was my good leg. my right leg's knee is giving me fits even before ...
FMDAdvocateFeb 11, 2013
By Trout85 Blank
Hello everyone! On December 21 I had a fasciotomy on my leg. I had exercise induced compartment syndrome. This is a r...
FMDAdvocateFeb 11, 2013
By brunoboy Blank
Hi, I made a posting here about a month ago, but had no response. I would like to know if anybody got foot drop as a...
By brunoboy Blank
Hello, I went thru cancer treatment last year. The entire chemo, radiation & feeding tube & port. I'm happy to say t...
FMDAdvocateSep 26, 2012
By Amarie26 Blank
Hello my name is Amber and I realized I had foot drop after a tragic night out with friends in April. I went out with...
FMDAdvocateSep 26, 2012
By Luvmydogs53 Blank
Can foot drop start 3 months after a fall. I fell in early April and hurt under my knee. In July I developed drop foo...
By notchfiend Blank
Will someone please tell me the name of the weight the woman uses in this video? She doesn't tell the viewer. Thank...
By nelson1701 Blank
My big toe on my foot drop foot will not bend at all now, even with me trying to bend it. I am afraid I will break i...
By nelson1701 Blank
I have had left foot drop for 7 years, has anyone tried the Dorsi-Strap? I have had the same AFO and now it is hur...
3054791_tn?1360011508
By dutchflower Blank
I'm new here, my name is Anja, I'm a 42 yrs old woman from the Netherlands. I have foot drop since 1 year. It occured...
By imaskippin Blank
Has anyone tried the Noodle AFO by Kinetic Research? I’m currently using the Allard Ypsilon and have use the Allard T...
imaskippinJul 13, 2012
FMDAdvocateJul 11, 2012
GetBackUpJan 27, 2012
By FMDAdvocate Blank
If you have foot drop, what style of AFO are you wearing? A) anterior B)posterior C) articulated (hinged) D) Toe-0ff
Recent Activity
Blank
rodansdog joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 17
Blank
22Hope221 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 08
Blank
ustie joined this group
Welcome them!