Aa
A
A
Close
Foot Drop Group
Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.
21 - 40 (of 74) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had foot drop for over a year. I have a basic plastic off the shelf AFO and another one that has big screw joints at the ankle. I ...
1 answer |
Hello all! So glad I found this group. I developed foot drop about 5 years ago after a motorcycle accident where I broke my hip, tibia,...
Hi everyone. I have had drop foot for four years after three discs slipped and squashed the nerve. I currently wear a brace which is ok b...
I recently developed really severe drop foot. I cannot lift it at ALL. Total paralysis. I started taking vitamin b 12 and after I take...
1 answer |
I suffer from drop foot and as a consequence have been fitted with a couple of brace type things. Looking at them logically, with the fro...
Hi all, I have now (thankfully!!!) fully recovered from my FD which was caused by a Neuropraxial crush injury to my peroneal nerve at Xma...
8 answers |
It is good to know that there is a current support group for foot drop. I was stopped in traffic in 2009 and rear ended, two days later ...
4 answers |
Hi: I l was walking home one day about 4 months Jan when my left ago when out of the blue my left foot slid inward. It just dropped in. ...
1 answer |
What Research is currently being carried out on foot drop? This includes research on possible therapies, braces etc.
Hi everyone! I am currently designing a brace for foot drop. I began this project last year when I was astounded by the lack of design...
2 answers |
I am a Doctor of Internal Medicine. I have developed a simple technique to improve foot drop. I wish it worked on severe foot drop, but p...
1 answer |
I have had foot drop for 2 years now after surgery. Has anyone had experience with symptoms reversing after a 2 year period? I have been...
Hi I have foot drop from a compressed sciatic nerve due to a bleed in my leg from being on a blood thinner. I had a fall and broke my fe...
1 answer |
Hello! This is my first post, so here goes... I suffered a pelvic crush injury at the end of 2008 which in turn led to damage of my scia...
Hello all. About three years ago I suffered some compression nerve damage (~8hrs). My left foot recovered functionality, but still lack...
1 answer |
My husband had an esophageal dilation procedure done a week ago. He walked in to outpatient fine, went to the OR and was placed on his l...
HI, I have been diagnosed with a large tumor on my right L4 and have just had failed attempt to remove it. I have been told that the tu...
5987625 tn?1377891466
I just recently joined the MS Community on MedHelp. I have foot drop due to MS which was diagnosed in '85. It's only been 2 or 3 yrs th...
Has anyone tried the Step smart foot brace, it is pricey at $199 which works out at about £130. I have been looking at different foot br...
8 answers |
Hi I'm new here but I read some of the posts and realized that maybe I do have "drop foot". I had a cervical spine surgery in Dec. '12 an...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
DeterminedTexanLady joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 29
Blank
ahmedkh94 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 26
Blank