Aa
A
A
Close
Foot Drop Group
Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.
21 - 40 (of 67) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi: I l was walking home one day about 4 months Jan when my left ago when out of the blue my left foot slid inward. It just dropped in. ...
1 answer |
What Research is currently being carried out on foot drop? This includes research on possible therapies, braces etc.
Hi everyone! I am currently designing a brace for foot drop. I began this project last year when I was astounded by the lack of design...
2 answers |
I am a Doctor of Internal Medicine. I have developed a simple technique to improve foot drop. I wish it worked on severe foot drop, but p...
1 answer |
I have had foot drop for 2 years now after surgery. Has anyone had experience with symptoms reversing after a 2 year period? I have been...
Hi I have foot drop from a compressed sciatic nerve due to a bleed in my leg from being on a blood thinner. I had a fall and broke my fe...
1 answer |
Hello! This is my first post, so here goes... I suffered a pelvic crush injury at the end of 2008 which in turn led to damage of my scia...
Hello all. About three years ago I suffered some compression nerve damage (~8hrs). My left foot recovered functionality, but still lack...
1 answer |
My husband had an esophageal dilation procedure done a week ago. He walked in to outpatient fine, went to the OR and was placed on his l...
HI, I have been diagnosed with a large tumor on my right L4 and have just had failed attempt to remove it. I have been told that the tu...
5987625 tn?1377891466
I just recently joined the MS Community on MedHelp. I have foot drop due to MS which was diagnosed in '85. It's only been 2 or 3 yrs th...
Has anyone tried the Step smart foot brace, it is pricey at $199 which works out at about £130. I have been looking at different foot br...
8 answers |
Hi I'm new here but I read some of the posts and realized that maybe I do have "drop foot". I had a cervical spine surgery in Dec. '12 an...
Hey yall, So Im a dissabled Navy Vet who had three ruptured disc in my back that damged the nerve and I have now had foot drop in my ...
2 answers |
Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with foot drop approx. 1year ago (2012). It is a result of overdoses of chemo Drugs followed by high dose...
2 answers |
Hello, Im new to this group and so glad that I have found it. I suffer from foot drop due to nerve damage I received from a nerve ca...
Hello everyone. I am new to this group and something i dont normally get involved in. However when reading some of the posts from people ...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm a female 66 yrs. I was diagnosed with Posterier Tebia Tendinitus dysfunction, I work on my feet part time. It was recommended ...
I developed foot drop several weeks ago, at first I noticed my right foot was dragging and thought my shoe had torn up. Different shoes a...
Hello, I a 31 yr old girl from Scotland. I had an accident in Dec 2011 where glass cut the back of my thigh above my right knee and ever...
12 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Annaaaa joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 14
Blank
Shayron1012 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 18