Frontal Temporal Lobe Disease, Picks Degeneration Sufferers User Group
About This Group:

This is a group primarily for people who have frontal temporal lobe degeneration. Caregivers are also welcome but I especially encourage people to come to this group who have FTD symptoms who do not have a firm diagnosis yet, people who have an FTD diagnosis but are still able to communicate and realize that they do have FTD. One of the main reasons for starting this group is to provide information and support to people like me who suffer from FTD but do not have the typical early symptoms that prevent them from communicating and discussing information abtout the disease

Founded by mersilkee on December 4, 2009
14 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
teflonbrain57Jan 17, 2012
FTD
By gdra777 Blank
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PEOPLE WITH FTD CAN GET SEIZURES? AND DO THEY HAVE INVOLUNTARY JERKNIG? AND SOUNDS? DOCTORS H...
By teflonbrain57 Blank
I am 57 and was diagnosed a few years ago, with temporal lobe epilepsy partial complex seizures. I believe it was bec...
By motherhen08 Blank
Hello, I am new to this forum, my hb was diagnosed with bvFTD 11/08 and of all the symptoms I have read about with th...
1056589_tn?1273750702
By StormyRenee Blank
Hi, Yesterday my family recieved the news that my father has FTD.He is 65 yrs old. This is not what we expected or t...
By mersilkee Blank
Hi, Welcome to those of you who have joined this group. I have been distracted and haven't made it over here in awh...
By heeler50 Blank
Do you think I sound like I have FTD? I was diagnosed with lupus 10 years ago. I am also hypothyroid and have siezure...
davidbuffonDec 11, 2009
By mersilkee Blank
Hi everyone, I am just getting use to setting up this forum. I have tried to do a post to the group twice but I do ...
By mersilkee Blank
I have two blogs in which I write about my illnesses, dealing with issues of death and loss, health issues, my "soapb...
By mersilkee Blank
Here is a website which talks about research done regarding oxytocin use for FTD sufferers. I made the mistake of pu...
Recent Activity
Blank
teflonbrain57 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/12
1186914_tn?1264457107
Blank
Mary_Canada joined this group
Welcome them!
10/11
1826209_tn?1317611564
Blank