Aa
A
A
Close
Frontal Temporal Lobe Disease, Picks Degeneration Sufferers Group
This is a group primarily for people who have frontal temporal lobe degeneration. Caregivers are also welcome but I especially encourage people to come to this group who have FTD symptoms who do not have a firm diagnosis yet, people who have an FTD diagnosis but are still able to communicate and realize that they do have FTD. One of the main reasons for starting this group is to provide information and support to people like me who suffer from FTD but do not have the typical early symptoms that prevent them from communicating and discussing information abtout the disease
1 - 20 (of 9) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
FTD
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PEOPLE WITH FTD CAN GET SEIZURES? AND DO THEY HAVE INVOLUNTARY JERKNIG? AND SOUNDS? DOCTORS HERE IN SAN DIEGO CA ...
1 answer |
I am 57 and was diagnosed a few years ago, with temporal lobe epilepsy partial complex seizures. I believe it was because of vaccines. Ep...
Hello, I am new to this forum, my hb was diagnosed with bvFTD 11/08 and of all the symptoms I have read about with this, he has had most ...
1056589 tn?1273750702
Hi, Yesterday my family recieved the news that my father has FTD.He is 65 yrs old. This is not what we expected or the type of thing one...
Hi, Welcome to those of you who have joined this group. I have been distracted and haven't made it over here in awhile. When I saw tha...
Do you think I sound like I have FTD? I was diagnosed with lupus 10 years ago. I am also hypothyroid and have siezure disorder that seems...
Hi everyone, I am just getting use to setting up this forum. I have tried to do a post to the group twice but I do not see where it is ...
1 answer |
I have two blogs in which I write about my illnesses, dealing with issues of death and loss, health issues, my "soapbox" posts on health ...
Here is a website which talks about research done regarding oxytocin use for FTD sufferers. I made the mistake of putting oxicontin in m...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
teflonbrain57 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/12
1186914 tn?1264457107
Blank
Mary_Canada joined this group
Welcome them!
10/11