Aa
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

21 - 40 (of 1579) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have just recently started treatment (1 40 mg Tecta daily) for what I believe has been a fairly long-term chronic GERD. I'm a 30 year old male and I believe I've been experiencing symptoms for at least the last several years, which inc...
acz1981 | Last answer
how much botox to how much dillutant for esophageal injection
vsauer | Last answer
1533915_tn?1292330750
I have what I think is GERD... Every so often, maybe once or twice a week I feel "funny" in my chest. It's not my blood pressure or pulse, because I measure it and it's normal. SYMPTOMS: (during an episode-not every day): • Chest...
Firecracker10 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux 7 years ago. On nexium 40mg daily. Four days ago I had nausea, black tarry stool, and back pain between shoulder blades. Went to Dr. and took blood test and stool sample. Hemoglobin and Hematacrats ...
blizzard1953 | Last answer
1265027_tn?1284843551
i was in the er 2 times in the past 5 days with abdominal pain. the 1st time they didbloodwork andan ultrasound which allcame back normal. i am about 9 weeks postop for gallbladder removal.they thought there could b a stone left inthe du...
tinapastina | Last answer
My stomach has been bothering me since Jan12. My doctor told me I probably have gastritis & put me on Zantac 150 2x a day for the next 3 weeks. My symptoms: -stomach gets noticeably more unsettled when lying down. -sometimes stomach p...
Niomit | Last answer
1534233_tn?1308025645
I have had many tests on my heart over the past 10 months, all come back as normal. I do have occasional ventricular bigeminy. My doctor says the chest pains and burning sensations are probably gastric or maybe caused by anxiety. He p...
Pooyan01 | Last answer
Swollen or irritated throat? Everytime i swallowing i feel there's a lump feeling with pain.. burning in heart . symtoms are not going from 8 weeks
dyingwithanxiety644 | Last answer
I am an 18 year old male and i was diagnosed with a mild case of acid reflux back in late October. The doctor also said that I have a Hiatal Hernia. I don't believe he specified which type I had. But he told me that it was nothing to wor...
Dirtyeggroll | Last answer
For a little over a year now I have been experiencing chronic chest & back pains that last all day. As well as a burning sensation so intense in my throat and espophagus that it also feels like my spine is burning. It all started when I...
sicksadworld | Last answer
I am not sure if this is acid refluxes or not, I do not have health insurance and can not afford to go to the hospital to get this checked out. Can any one help me figure out what this maybe? Every so often maybe every month or so, I...
jennyn2005 | Last answer
I was born with acid relfex and I've had it my whole life, the doctor I had when I was a baby overdosed me on zantac which caused me to have pulmonary, lung, and more stomach issues. So I'm wondering could that have long term effects bec...
Kali015 | Last answer
hello there. i was wondering if anyone could suggest me something about my problem. 2 and a half months ago i started having a sore throat which usually feels dry, burning or scratchy. at the same time i started to experience heartburn w...
radiantstar | Last answer
I had acid reflux for years and a test proved I had it 24/7 - I had my stomach stitched to my gullet and thankfully I have had no trouble since
jb147 | Last answer
Around November 5, I developed a dry cough for about one week that slowly began to produce yellow phlegm in my throat that I would cough up after eating. Eventually my nose became congested and I experienced a lot of post-nasal drip that...
cmanthomas | Last answer
hi guys im new here . can acid reflux cause chest and back pain i cough every day and sometimes have a severe sore throat . also can it cause a pain down Ur left arm . iv had test after test they say its acid reflux . what makes it worse...
cober | Last answer
Does eating marijuana or using a vaporizor agrivate gerd symptoms?
rocker601 | Last answer
I am a 20 year old male with a few questions about GERD. I have this constant feeling as if something is stuck in the far back of my throat and no matter what I do, I cant get rid of it. Ive also constantly been burping as well. I don't ...
SickKid2 | Last answer
On Monday 12/13/2010 I had an upper endoscopy. Dr said I have gerd and hiatal hernia. Also took biopsies but I won't know the results of those until next week. Anyway since I've been hone from the hospital I've had excessive gas which I ...
someonehelpme916 | Last answer
I often feel a lump on my right breast close to my armpit and its slightly painful wen i try to feel if,is it because i sleep faced down?pls i really want to know....thanks
sindylaura | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank