Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
21 - 40 (of 1579) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been suffering with burning/itching symptoms in my stomach for six months. Initially, my doctor prescribed omeprazol but I could ...
2 answers |
I have just recently started treatment (1 40 mg Tecta daily) for what I believe has been a fairly long-term chronic GERD. I'm a 30 year o...
1 answer |
how much botox to how much dillutant for esophageal injection
1 answer |
1533915 tn?1292330750
I have what I think is GERD... Every so often, maybe once or twice a week I feel "funny" in my chest. It's not my blood pressure or puls...
7 answers |
I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux 7 years ago. On nexium 40mg daily. Four days ago I had nausea, black tarry stool, and back pain betw...
2 answers |
1265027 tn?1284843551
i was in the er 2 times in the past 5 days with abdominal pain. the 1st time they didbloodwork andan ultrasound which allcame back normal...
2 answers |
My stomach has been bothering me since Jan12. My doctor told me I probably have gastritis & put me on Zantac 150 2x a day for the next 3 ...
1 answer |
1534233 tn?1308025645
I have had many tests on my heart over the past 10 months, all come back as normal. I do have occasional ventricular bigeminy. My doct...
3 answers |
Swollen or irritated throat? Everytime i swallowing i feel there's a lump feeling with pain.. burning in heart . symtoms are not going...
1 answer |
I am an 18 year old male and i was diagnosed with a mild case of acid reflux back in late October. The doctor also said that I have a Hia...
1 answer |
For a little over a year now I have been experiencing chronic chest & back pains that last all day. As well as a burning sensation so int...
4 answers |
I am not sure if this is acid refluxes or not, I do not have health insurance and can not afford to go to the hospital to get this checke...
3 answers |
I was born with acid relfex and I've had it my whole life, the doctor I had when I was a baby overdosed me on zantac which caused me to h...
2 answers |
hello there. i was wondering if anyone could suggest me something about my problem. 2 and a half months ago i started having a sore throa...
3 answers |
I had acid reflux for years and a test proved I had it 24/7 - I had my stomach stitched to my gullet and thankfully I have had no trouble...
2 answers |
Around November 5, I developed a dry cough for about one week that slowly began to produce yellow phlegm in my throat that I would cough ...
2 answers |
hi guys im new here . can acid reflux cause chest and back pain i cough every day and sometimes have a severe sore throat . also can it c...
4 answers |
Does eating marijuana or using a vaporizor agrivate gerd symptoms?
1 answer |
I am a 20 year old male with a few questions about GERD. I have this constant feeling as if something is stuck in the far back of my thro...
2 answers |
On Monday 12/13/2010 I had an upper endoscopy. Dr said I have gerd and hiatal hernia. Also took biopsies but I won't know the results of ...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?