Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
41 - 60 (of 1579) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I often feel a lump on my right breast close to my armpit and its slightly painful wen i try to feel if,is it because i sleep faced dow...
1 answer |
Swollen or irritated throat? Everytime i swallowing i feel there's a lump feeling with mild pain.. i don't know what it is.. not just tha...
3 answers |
Hi there Could you please let me know how long it will take for the lansaprozole to work. I have been taking it for 2 days and hasn't m...
1 answer |
I have had different sysmptons for months mostly throat burning and mid sternum pain alternating with soreness. I was put on prilosec wit...
2 answers |
I'm a 44 yr old fit and petite female. For the past 5-6 years I've had intermittent gallbladder pain, maybe once every 3 months or so. ...
1 answer |
Hi, iam from germany and i have this skin infection for about 2 years. after many cremes etc. the derm take a sample from the nose and i...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 25 year old male currently suffering with month long post-nasal drip, aswell as indigestion (usually belching after eating, and...
1 answer |
741463 tn?1293933062
I have been on PPI's on and off for 10 years. 3 months ago after eating some spicy food and drinking 5hr energy drink my stomach "blew-u...
1 answer |
Four days before Christmas, I was at a resort and drank a lot of caffeinated drinks (mostly tea, but a Coke as well) in about an 8 hour p...
2 answers |
Hello : I have been reading online for so many days nows, have read cases similar to mine, but not the exact thing or correct diagnosis p...
1 answer |
what is this?
1 answer |
dear sr i had serious throat problem for 6 weeks doctors says its GERD does it takes really 6 weeks and still i feel lump in throat i ca...
1 answer |
1324372 tn?1293391942
my symptoms are gagging and gagging after i eat my tummy is so hungry but cant eat because of me not wanting to gag and sometimes the fee...
1 answer |
1324372 tn?1293391942
hi my name is bahiya last thursday i notice that my mouth has been havivg more spit in my mouth, and im hungry but cnt eat bc of the gagg...
1 answer |
In early october I was suffering from peptic ulcer like symptoms, hunger pains, upper abdominal burning pains, nasuea, heartburn and ches...
1 answer |
i am sufferinng from gasformation problem (last three day s diet sunday lunch- rice and mutton curry ,sunday evening- patato chat ( mixim...
1 answer |
I saw an ENT and the Doctor told me that it was a slight case of acid reflux. He told me to take Prilosec and watch what I eat and when. ...
2 answers |
hi I'm a 35 yr old singer and have been suffering with acid for nearly 3 yrs now. for the past 4 months I've been suffering with hoarsen...
4 answers |
I'm a 21 year old male with hypertension but for the most part it is under control. I have been having shortness of breath, chest pain, a...
1 answer |
1538119 tn?1292719809
I'll start at the beginning. Age 50, in good health, very fit, 5'8 and 138lbs. Eat healthy, non smoker. I ride horses and do endurance ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now