Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
41 - 60 (of 1579) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I often feel a lump on my right breast close to my armpit and its slightly painful wen i try to feel if,is it because i sleep faced dow...
1 answer |
Swollen or irritated throat? Everytime i swallowing i feel there's a lump feeling with mild pain.. i don't know what it is.. not just tha...
3 answers |
Hi there Could you please let me know how long it will take for the lansaprozole to work. I have been taking it for 2 days and hasn't m...
1 answer |
I have had different sysmptons for months mostly throat burning and mid sternum pain alternating with soreness. I was put on prilosec wit...
2 answers |
I'm a 44 yr old fit and petite female. For the past 5-6 years I've had intermittent gallbladder pain, maybe once every 3 months or so. ...
1 answer |
Hi, iam from germany and i have this skin infection for about 2 years. after many cremes etc. the derm take a sample from the nose and i...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 25 year old male currently suffering with month long post-nasal drip, aswell as indigestion (usually belching after eating, and...
1 answer |
741463 tn?1293933062
I have been on PPI's on and off for 10 years. 3 months ago after eating some spicy food and drinking 5hr energy drink my stomach "blew-u...
1 answer |
Four days before Christmas, I was at a resort and drank a lot of caffeinated drinks (mostly tea, but a Coke as well) in about an 8 hour p...
2 answers |
Hello : I have been reading online for so many days nows, have read cases similar to mine, but not the exact thing or correct diagnosis p...
1 answer |
what is this?
1 answer |
dear sr i had serious throat problem for 6 weeks doctors says its GERD does it takes really 6 weeks and still i feel lump in throat i ca...
1 answer |
1324372 tn?1293391942
my symptoms are gagging and gagging after i eat my tummy is so hungry but cant eat because of me not wanting to gag and sometimes the fee...
1 answer |
1324372 tn?1293391942
hi my name is bahiya last thursday i notice that my mouth has been havivg more spit in my mouth, and im hungry but cnt eat bc of the gagg...
1 answer |
In early october I was suffering from peptic ulcer like symptoms, hunger pains, upper abdominal burning pains, nasuea, heartburn and ches...
1 answer |
i am sufferinng from gasformation problem (last three day s diet sunday lunch- rice and mutton curry ,sunday evening- patato chat ( mixim...
1 answer |
I saw an ENT and the Doctor told me that it was a slight case of acid reflux. He told me to take Prilosec and watch what I eat and when. ...
2 answers |
hi I'm a 35 yr old singer and have been suffering with acid for nearly 3 yrs now. for the past 4 months I've been suffering with hoarsen...
4 answers |
I'm a 21 year old male with hypertension but for the most part it is under control. I have been having shortness of breath, chest pain, a...
1 answer |
1538119 tn?1292719809
I'll start at the beginning. Age 50, in good health, very fit, 5'8 and 138lbs. Eat healthy, non smoker. I ride horses and do endurance ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now