Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
81 - 100 (of 1579) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
330806 tn?1194885949
Ok my son is 10 weight 53 lbs and has weird blood sugars. His A1c was 5.6.. doctor is lost. He has Gerds and dumping had a gtube for 4...
1 answer |
Can having acid reflux in the middle of the night cause me to break out in severe chills? This has happened more than once time. I have...
1 answer |
Three days ago I choked on a piece of cooked macaroni. It felt like it was stuck in my windpipe and, while I could still get air, it was ...
1 answer |
Hi I am constantly coughing due to Acid Reflux.. I am bringing up mucus, tried every thing the doctor told me to do.. I have taken to th...
3 answers |
I am 21 years old ,and i get nausea from many kinds of foods,smells and drinks.alcohol makes me sick wich is very weird because everybody...
HI INOTICEUPPERSTOMACH PAINFORAWHILEIM29 YEARSOLDSTILLYOUNG WITHTHREEKIDS IHADONECSECTION IGETCONSTIPATION ALOTWITHSHOOTING PAINO...
2 answers |
i have recently been to the doctor for severe stomach pain. the doctor found traces of h pylori in my stomach i took a pack of three anti...
1 answer |
I thought I had been having severe ear infections but doctors weren't seeing sign of infection. An ENT referred me to a GI doctor or end...
2 answers |
hello, i am not much of an alcohol drinker but the other night we had pizza and cake and 4 glasses of wine for a birthday party and late...
2 answers |
Recently, i experienced high high rate (160) at night. It woke me up from the sleep and i had to rush to ER. The same incident happened 2...
2 answers |
For the past 3 months I have been dealing with Acid Reflux from an Ulcer. I have also had very enlarged Tonsils. I've been to the hospita...
1 answer |
1295419 tn?1276826472
*This is my second time posting this question* Hi--I recently had an Upper GI for nausea and the test came back normal except for a "s...
1 answer |
I just had the weirdest thing happen. I woke up not being able to breath. I was gasping in panic but could only make this weird sound and...
1 answer |
I was just recently diagnosed with Acid Reflux. I spent the last week going crazy, thinking I was having anything from a heart attack fro...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm feeling really strange today and I cannot make it to my doctor until Monday so I figured I might ask here and see what people ...
7 answers |
For the past year I've been having stomach problems. I'm currently working with a gastro. trying to figure out what is going on. But I've...
1 answer |
I am a 24 year old male and am fairly active(sports-wise.)I am experiencing pain/discomfort on the left side of chest, about 3 inches abo...
1 answer |
This is the most painful thing I've ever had to deal with. It was even more painful when I attempted to get the RX filled. For somethin...
1 answer |
I have been having burning sensation on my stomach, it not that often but when i have it it really hurts. These has never happen before s...
1 answer |
ok so i read that acid reflux cant cause high bp but can some one my age (20) that has had high bp for a few years eventually get heartbu...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank