Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
For almost 10 years since the age of 16 I have been experiencing heartburn type symptoms. I've had numerous doctors tell me it could be h...
Well two weeks ago I had really bad acid reflux for a few days and felt nauseated and couldn't eat much. My relative, a doctor at Kaiser,...
I recently was changed from prilisec to protonix which greatly relieved the laryngeal irritation from silent gerd. Two nights past week ...
Hi, I have decided to use this site as my GP doesn't seem to understand why I feel so ill and have been since September. It all started w...
In May, 2010 I admitted myself to the ER due to a severe case of diarrea and found out I had a few gallbladder polyps from an ultrasound....
I went to see a surgeon yesterday about a possible Nissen Fundoplication to correct a GERD problem According to the Dr., Nissen Fundop...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem