Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
21 - 40 (of 4041) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello All, I have OGDS procedure done today and the following are the results. Indication: GRED Observation: Esophagus Normal. Z l...
If anybody is interested in what I have done to treat my GERD/LPR naturally, please respond and I can tell you. I have been finding a lot...
10 answers |
I've been on lanosprazole for nearly 2 years now, it seems to work in cycles, I feel good for a few months and then have really bad food ...
12 answers |
My husband has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, Type II diabetes and reflux. He has heart disease in his family( an uncle and grand...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My father has extreme acid reflux, a high anal hernia (sorry for spelling ) and his flap that closes the top of the stomach so when you l...
9 answers |
enlarged mesenteric lymph nodes concern TayCr23 Never posted in a group like this, but I need more information. I am  a 23 year old...
1 answer |
Hello! I am currently dealing with various symptoms and searching around there is so much information that it's starting to make my he...
1 answer |
Hi, I will list my current/past symptoms. I would say this issue has been occuring for approx. 2 weeks now. Any information or shed l...
2 answers | 5 comments |
This past Thursday I woke up having terrible pain in my abdomen and went to the ER. Got blood and urine work was done. Also had X-rays of...
1 answer |
I'm 20 years old & for the past 2 months i've been waking up in the early morning with bad indigestion, i get bad nausea & cannot stop hi...
2 answers |
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, ...
84 answers | 6 comments |
I have what feels like GERD, but which hasn't responded to a regimen of no alcohol or caffeine, no spice, nothing acidic, no eating befor...
1 answer |
I think I probably have Acid Reflux or Gerd though I am not sure how serious. I am planning on addressing it with my Doctor but am not s...
3 answers | 2 comments |
54 year old male. I seem to burp and can burp on demand but not sure if it's psychological or not? I try not to think about it and when ...
1 answer |
19469268 tn?1478273613
Hi all, i need help from really altruist. I am 30 years old male with BMI 25.2. Last month first time I have noticed my left side chest p...
I have pressure in my shoulder and left chest with stinging and it burns. I take all the meds but nothing I do will stop it. It's driving...
Hi, apologies in advance for this being really long. I am a 32 year old male with numerous symptoms, the main ones being extreme lighthea...
I recently did a barium swallow and was told I definitely have GERD. Last week, I got the flu - high fever and cough - and my symptoms we...
2 answers |
I had a Nissen Fundoplication about 2 months ago and I'm experiencing problems with my voice. My throat feels kinked, and I can feel my v...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I had gastroenteritis about 10 days ago. It seems to have finally settled down. But I have really bad acid reflux since. My doctor sugges...
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1340994 tn?1374197577