Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
21 - 40 (of 3966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone hear ever been prescribed Lansoprazole to treat acid reflux / GERD? I was prescribed Lansoprazole about a month in a half ago. ...
8 answers |
Any herbal remedies for reflux I know diet is important but can acid reflux be caused by anxiety or stress I have generalized anxiety dis...
2 answers |
I suffered from heartburn for over a year and was put on Nexium by my doctor, these worked great and I was symptom free. I decided to go...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all! Since the beginning of August, have had severe acute episodes of chest pains, breathing difficulties, nausea after eating, sore/s...
6 answers |
what is the symptoms of having an ulcer or hyper acidity?
9 answers | 1 comment |
17731061 tn?1459551877
My quality of life is deteriorating and I'm tired of living like I am. I'm suffering from GERD, diarrhea..so bad that I can NOT eat out o...
3 answers |
I am having some problems... Cant diagnose it properly... I started having some problems in breathing... specially at night.. when i am l...
1 answer |
I've been taking a PPI for 18 years now. I seem to have tolerated them well but there seems to be more and more warnings regarding long t...
6 answers |
I just wanna ask if what particular disease I'm experiencing now. I had a gallbladder stones last year and I believe It was left untreate...
I had been on PPIs for years but my reflux prior to that wasn't that bad. Anyways I'm off the PPIs now and dealing with some rebound aci...
2 answers |
I don't normally post on medical forums but I've just about run out of ideas and interested in feedback or suggestions from the rest of t...
11 answers | 4 comments |
Hi all, i had a bad reflux few weeks ago and had a globus sensation after. I had visited a doctor who prescribed me with some omeprazole....
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I have acid reflux disease and I cannot take anything which contains caffeine (therefore, no tea, yerba mate and the l...
3 answers |
Dear all, Started 8 weeks ago with intense sore throat and unable to swallow with ball of mucus stuck in throat and intensely sore throa...
2 answers |
I had a throat pain (but not tonsillitis), with very bad taste of mucus. I took a clarithromycinfor (500) for 4-5 days (one tablet per da...
I had nissen fundoplication done 2 1/2 yrs ago. The surgery fixed the gerd problem, but created five other problems. I know have constant...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I feel like there's air coming up my throat, and I have to force it out by burping, it happens every few seconds which is making me const...
3 answers |
32 yr old male, 5'6, 120 pounds. I have had this issue for 3 years now and don't seem to be able to find help despite seeing a fair numbe...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am seriously at my wits end with my throat! Will try and keep this brief. Early part of January I developed a cough for longer than...
1 answer | 1 comment |
If anybody is interested in what I have done to treat my GERD/LPR naturally, please respond and I can tell you. I have been finding a lot...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
3166043 tn?1454907261