Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
21 - 40 (of 3985) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10093060 tn?1465825722
I have battled acid reflux for 3 years and recently added sucralfate to the pantoprazole that I take daily. I would like some feedback as...
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, ...
88 answers | 6 comments |
(I asked this in the Gastroenterology forum, but upon reflection thought it to be just as fitting if not moreso here.) I'm currently u...
17 answers |
Someone in my family is experiencing a lot of pain and burping at the same time. The pain is on the side of her neck and is constantly b...
1 answer |
I am 52 and have recently been diagnosed with LPR. I have had a terrible sore throat for 3 months. No visible signs of any damage to my t...
2 answers |
Hello to everyone, i am a 19 year old guy and for about 3 months now (soon to be 4) i have had a very strange problem with constant nause...
18360435 tn?1464264323
I was diagnosed with a Hital Herna as well as GERD about 9 years ago. They prescribed me Nexium (20mg).....I took it when needed....anyw...
1 answer |
Hello all, It all started as a mild sore throat ( scratchy feeling )..Along with it i had bowel movements right after (max 5 to 10 mins...
3 answers |
Ok. 6 yrs ago I was diagnosed with erosive gastritis/mild esophagitis. I had a recent endoscopy which showed almost normal . Anyhow, a fe...
1 answer |
Hi GERD Community. Thanks for reading my question. I have been diagnosed with GERD which suddenly jumped into high gear the last few we...
1 answer |
How to stop acid reflux
2 answers |
Hello, I am a healthy 33 year old female. For the past 2 weeks I have had some difficulty breathing, excessive yawning and burping. I f...
14 answers |
My 14 year old daughter was just diagnosed with acid reflux and now she has been experiencing pain in her left side under the rib and in ...
5 answers |
Hello. I just had a pneumonia almost 2 months ago and i had ulcer last November but already been cured by pantoprazole domperidone. Now i...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with LPR. It took the physician 4 doc visits for him to say I had this condition. He has prescribed prilos...
2 answers |
hc1
I've taken Aciphex for over 10 years for extreme GERD. Since all the new studues came out about it being so bad long term, I decided to ...
2 answers |
I suffer from acid reflux. I take Prevacid which works great. My only complaint is i burp loudly and continually through the night, wakin...
1 answer |
Hi, my name is will. i am eighteen years old and in very good physical shape an otherwise very healthy, but for a long time or at least i...
69 answers | 2 comments |
My consultant has taken me off omeprazole and replaced it with ranitidine due to the fact that my magnesium is low, and is making my calc...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have a daughter who is 7 .5 months old seems to be unable to tolerate any solid foods (we have tryed rice, sweet potatoe, pumpkin,p...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1340994 tn?1374197577