Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
21 - 40 (of 4079) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
There seem to be articles and all sorts of things indicating LPR as a separate issue from GERD. My gastroenterologist heard me and said "...
I have GERD and realized finally that my chronic sore throat was actually from the acid backing up when sleeping. Can a sore mouth be att...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I just had the TIF procedure preformed 2 weeks ago in Texas. I have had GERD for 30 years (since birth). I had damage throughout my eso...
22 answers | 6 comments |
is this GERD or what ? i have this strange feeling but it has nothing to do with laying down it only hapens as im standing up or...
9 answers | 2 comments |
I am a 28 y/o female. I recently had a colonoscopy and endoscopy following hospitalisation for vomiting blood. I know I have chronic gast...
Hi. I'm a 20 years old male who suffers from several gastric problems. I feel burning sensation in my stomach and the back of my throat f...
2 answers |
This all started 2 months ago when I was drinking some diet coke from a glass and a small piece of ice went in my throat and my throat sp...
2 answers |
For the past 6 1/2 months I've been having this feeling of being unable to breath which lasts all day long and had been ongoing for the p...
11 answers | 1 comment |
History:I have had GERD since about 2009, I was treating it with Prilosec, over the years I have had my dosage increased, increased again...
Went on a diet in February 2017 where I was eating less than 1000 calories a day. By end of March I was experiencing reflux. Was placed...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I need figuring out if I have gerd. The past month I have been having on and off heartburn. Pain in the upper back. Mild pain in upper an...
1 answer |
I have been suffering with GERD for the past 6 years. I manage to control it for the most part by taking pantaprozale and trying to watch...
1 answer |
When I was 15 I took Ibuprofen for 2-3 months. The track season was just starting and I got bronchitis 4 days before my first race. I the...
1 answer |
Within a couple minutes of eating, I get painful indigestion, swallowing becomes uncomfortable, my stomach gets sore and really bloated, ...
1 answer |
Everything started in February. I was waking up nauseous. It gradually got worse. I would have a difficult time falling asleep or staying...
1 answer |
I had my susrgery on 2/10. Did all the nanometry tests etc. Dr's all told me there were no side effect or complications. 4 months later...
21 answers | 8 comments |
This may sound very silly but here goes.Today (about 10 hours ago) I had porridge.The particular brand is by Tesco and is really bad.Ever...
Hi I dont know if i have GERD or not, but what I do know is this.... I am stressed and sick of having this thing, for nearly 5 years n...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 24 year old male with a history of heartburn and acid reflux. I weigh around 100kg (220 pounds) and am about 183cm (6 feet). Th...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I have been through about 3 phases in this problem over the last couple months. (acid reflux, breathing issue, indigestion) Up until 2...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
HannaM91 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Sep 25
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS September is Chiari Awarene... Comment
Sep 23
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on gma
Sep 22
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community Resources