Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
41 - 60 (of 4079) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So im 30 male 170 lbs and in fairly decent shape. I eat pretty healthy and i had an upper GI procudure due ti some gastrointestinal issue...
1 answer |
I've had acid reflux symptoms since 2010. My symptoms have been off an on over the last seven years. The main symptom has been discomfort...
A while back (almost a year ago) I had a Bravo 48hr Ph test done. Today I went to my gastroenterologist and while we discussed the result...
12 answers | 4 comments |
1436579 tn?1283723115
have been diagnosed with long standing GERD and a recent endoscopy showed the early stages of Barrett's Esophagus. I am currently on Nex...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I haven't been able to eat any solid foods for a week or so. Liquids are no problem. I haven't been eat very much this past week. I also ...
I'm awake again in the middle of the night from the loud bangs and gurgles of my stomach. I just am at wits end. I had something like thi...
Hi, my name is will. i am eighteen years old and in very good physical shape an otherwise very healthy, but for a long time or at least i...
73 answers | 4 comments |
I've been drinking coffee for about two years daily(which started out 2 cups a day and now has escalated to about 8). Lately I've been dr...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi all! My name is Anna and I am 32 years old. I am 5'5 and weigh 160lbs. I lost 58 lbs during the last year and a half through eating ri...
2 answers |
I drink every other day (vodka) have been for the last 6 months. I've always had heartburn and am constantly eating tums or taking Prilos...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find out as much information as possible on having fundoplication surgery reversed. I had this surgery not s...
43 answers | 3 comments |
Hi. In searching the health tools pages, I came across this forum talk in 2010. http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/archive/41?page=1 ...
My father has extreme acid reflux, a high anal hernia (sorry for spelling ) and his flap that closes the top of the stomach so when you l...
9 answers | 3 comments |
I've been on lanosprazole for nearly 2 years now, it seems to work in cycles, I feel good for a few months and then have really bad food ...
12 answers | 4 comments |
I was doing so well for a year, it was like my acid reflux was gone for good. Then this year my birthday in January and things started fa...
2 answers |
728897 tn?1231391693
I've been suffering from various symptoms for more then half a year now. It all started around Christmas time maybe even before that and...
8 answers |
I was on Flax oil 2 Tablespoons per day for dry eye and to prevent macular degeneration after cataract surgery. Now I have acid reflux. ...
7 answers |
I used to smoke but quit. I was then getting a lot of allergies and post nasal and was then coughing. Doctor prescribed Prednisone,Zithro...
4 answers |
I apologize in advance for the long post but I want to give the full details in hopes of finding some answers. Back in December, I fi...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I have GERD but up until a few months ago, it seemed occasional and not particularly critical. Now it seems to have attacked me in a ...
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 20
Blank