Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
61 - 80 (of 3985) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had nissen fundoplication done 2 1/2 yrs ago. The surgery fixed the gerd problem, but created five other problems. I know have constant...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I feel like there's air coming up my throat, and I have to force it out by burping, it happens every few seconds which is making me const...
3 answers |
32 yr old male, 5'6, 120 pounds. I have had this issue for 3 years now and don't seem to be able to find help despite seeing a fair numbe...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am seriously at my wits end with my throat! Will try and keep this brief. Early part of January I developed a cough for longer than...
1 answer | 1 comment |
If anybody is interested in what I have done to treat my GERD/LPR naturally, please respond and I can tell you. I have been finding a lot...
9 answers |
I have a heartburn sensation in the center of my heart and it is increasing when i move my chest.I taught it would be heart problem and I...
For the past two days I have been experiencing weird uncomfortable symptoms. It started off with me feeling like I was a little bit short...
1 answer |
I've been on Protonix for several years, recently my dosage was upped to two 40 mg. I have nighttime reflux, never any symptoms during t...
2 answers |
I have question that is really confusing me and I find difficult to heal my problems and need to get find out what is actually going on w...
10 answers |
About 2 months ago I had the regular flu for about a week then my stomach and chest started getting irratated causing (chest pain, acid r...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Is a constant cough and throat clearing a sign of reflux? I've had a cough and drainage for 4 months. Chest xray was clear. Antibiotics d...
4 answers |
I am 29 year old female. I have been having frequent acid refluxes for the past four weeks. I used to get these refluxes earlier as well ...
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find out as much information as possible on having fundoplication surgery reversed. I had this surgery not s...
43 answers |
Hi Everyone! I've been having a very unpleasant feeling going on with my neck, and I was wondering if anyone could relate. A litt...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I understand that Medicines for acid reflux that act in the same manner as Nexium, may cause dementia. Does Pepcid and medicines like it ...
798555 tn?1292791151
Never read about D-Limonene , food grade orange peel extract oil in gel tablet here. It helps and is a natural alternative to PPI's. In m...
19 answers |
I'm a 67-year-old male and is suffering with recurring excruciating upper abdominal pain. This pain wraps around my abdomen from one side...
Hello everyone! I m 23 years old. since 2 years now I have bad breath. I visited dentists and gastroenterology docs as well. they took ...
5 answers |
Hi All - I am having the PH Monitoring test on Monday and I am concerned as I throw up usually once or twice a day. Has anyone experienc...
1 answer |
For the last 3/4 weeks I have been experiencing a burning come acidic sensation above my rib cage, centrally in my upper chestI Seems to ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
iluvshihtzus joined this community
Welcome them!
13 hrs ago