Aa
A
A
Close

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

81 - 100 (of 3908) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dr. says this is caused by Gerd. Then why do I hypersalivate bending over, looking at food, any kind of exercise or making a bowel movement
Asymptote | Last answer
329165_tn?1443506417
Hi everyone! I found this and thought it is very helpful to identify heartburn or acid reflux triggers! http://www.medicinenet.com/heartburn_pictures_slideshow/article.htm
Smiley2000 | Posted
I have felt the back left side of my stomach I feel like burning what is this?pls answer..thank you.. This discussion is related to hello .
leosgirl | Last answer
Hi everyone. Totally new to this site but im at my wits end and this problem in ruining my life. It all started in March 2014 when my neck lymph nodes swelled up really badly and I had a very mild cold with mild fever but I had a sore th...
Guvnor3385 | Last answer
329165_tn?1443506417
Hi there, I am normally a Community Leader here, but today I am a patient, looking for information, support and advice. During Feb 2012 I had a Nissen Fundoplication (partial) done for severe reflux. Prior to the Fundoplication, I...
Smiley2000 | Last answer
I am a 43 year old woman, and I was diagnosed with GERD approximately three months ago. I was prescribed 20 mg of omeprazole which I took for the first two weeks after diagnosis, but it did not relieve my symptoms which were typical of ...
Tata1313 | Last answer
Hi! I am a female, 24 and I have been have been miserable for about two months. My symptoms seem to be stable at times with my medication prescribed but I am still not well enough to work. When this first started I was experiencing sever...
ANGIET55146 | Last answer
Two years ago I was put on omeprazole, had an endoscopy done, and a pH level probe test. Endoscopy came back normal. Omeprazole made me feel dizzy, nauseated, and out of it. Stopped taking it slowly. I learned of low stomach acid and hav...
KaySoul | Last answer
How long after TIF surgery until I can have some alcoholic beverages? Doc said he put 14 stitches in me. I like beer but I know that is caffeinated so I will have to wait longer for that. What about vodka cranberry? Anyone know? I only ...
Beantown1 | Last answer
Hi All, I'll try to keep this as short as I can. Starting July 2014, I was having a lot of throat problems. Over the months, I was bringing up more pledge, and even got a stabbing pain in my ribs. By December, I felt like I had a huge...
TCUgrad45 | Last answer
I visited the E.R two weeks ago and was prescribed to take doxycycline hyclate for 10 days for an epididymitis . A few days after taking the medicine and i started to get pain in my stomach and felt something got stuck in my throat. Then...
fan23 | Last answer
I was wondering if I have GERD systoms or something else like Pericarditis,every now & then when I eat it hurts when I swallow also hurts when take deep breaths while eating but chest does not hurt,I sometimes feel like something Is s...
CountryChick7 | Last answer
what are the worst possible consequences of acid of the larynx?
Mercer47 | Last answer
In May this year, I started having these symptoms: Constant feeling of fullness in stomach, burning in my chest,chest pains, feel like food stuck in my throat, dry mouth, headaches.... Went for gastroscopy and docter diagnosed GERS. Topa...
pixi101 | Last answer
Hi all! I have been suffering from a severe scratchy throat for the past few months. It's so aggravating sometimes I can't even think. It gets very dry sometimes as well. I have tried Biotene mouth wash to soothe it, but this is just a t...
amberleytrei91 | Last answer
My father has extreme acid reflux, a high anal hernia (sorry for spelling ) and his flap that closes the top of the stomach so when you lay down the food doesn't come back up does not work. All this leads to my question/concern. When he ...
dv82008 | Last answer
Hi Everyone I've just typed out this message on 'ask Dr Parker' (I've never used that service before but when it said a doctor is online now I thought I'd get an immediate answer, I've now been told that I'll get one in due course, no...
Rosemary349 | Last answer
15559407_tn?1441373121
I am hoping someone here can help me. I had a cough for a couple of weeks...thought it was bronchitis. Then it evolved to asthma like symptoms during the night. My throat would suddenly close up and I couldn't breathe in or out and in th...
LeePenman | Last answer
Someone help me please So 4 months ago i swallowed a piece of paper by mistake trying to open My soup package immediately I felt the piece of paper stuck in my throat I than tryed to make my self vomit and drink water so the paper could...
John809 | Last answer
I was experiencing palpitations in my chest now it's in my throat can palpitations in the throat cause shortness of breathe.
EmmyLuv | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1672333_tn?1416698518
Blank
BigA28 commented on dominosarah's status
8 hrs ago
620923_tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS commented on gjjl's status
Feb 04
Blank
Paxiled commented on Worst Foods For An Er...
Feb 04
Top Digestive Answerers
620923_tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS
Allentown, PA
Blank
NeedSomeHelp456
Blank
oxer
los angeles, CA
329165_tn?1443506417