Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.

81 - 100 (of 3957) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am almost 2 weeks post fundo surgery, and am miserable! I can only eat baby spoonsful of food every 2 minutes as "try" to eat. And when I swallow more than that, it bunches and really hurts on its passing from esophagus to stomach....
  Posted
Hello, I've been taking Protonix for the past couple days and the effects haven't kicked in yet and ITS KILLING MY SLEEP! Can I take Gaviscon or Zantac night? Will any of these two cancel out the effects of protonix?
  Posted
Hello my name is Belinda and for a few years now I have had all the symptoms of acid reflux I've had numerous tests ph 24 came back normal barium swallow normal and endoscopy showed my esophegus doesn't work properly due to not being con...
  Posted
I am a 16 year old girl who has been suffering from chronic nausea, stomach pain, and acid reflux for over 3 years. It has gotten so severe that I can't even drink water without feeling like I'm going to throw up. The nausea is there whe...
  Posted
Hello, I was diagnosed by LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux). I would love to discuss managing of my LPR with other LPR sufferers. However, I can't find any active support group, forum etc. Do you know about anything? Could you send me a li...
  Posted
Hello my name is Belinda and for a few years now I have had all the symptoms of acid reflux I've had numerous tests ph 24 came back normal barium swallow normal and endoscopy showed my esophegus doesn't work properly due to not being con...
  Posted
1534024 tn?1294249675
Acid reflux and the symptoms you get from it are crazy. I thought I had so many other things...heart problems, lung problems, sinus problems, allergies... u name it. At first it started out with a pressure feeling in my upper abdomen/che...
  Posted
I had my gallbladder removed 5 months ago due to a gallstone. Still been having some of the same symptoms plus several new ones. Experienced heartburn several times which had never happened to me before. Still have abdominal tenderness...
  Posted
Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with LPR reflux a few years ago and it's been nothing but hell since. I have visited the ENT docs several times and all they do is prescribe me strong doses of PPIS to control the acid from going into my v...
  Posted
Hi all, I have been suffering from nausea since mid July this year and the nausea problem just got worse in recent days. In 2013, I had an episode of unexplained nausea. One doctor thought the cause was anxiety and prescribed me serit...
  Posted
Anyone else have intense pain in the middle back? The burn starts and as it tappers off I get extreme back pain. I saw my doctor today concerned it was gallstones and he said he thinks I have GERD
  Posted
I don't know if this is GERD related however I read it was somewhere. Anyways, for a few months now I've been having the hardest time digesting potatoes. And when j say digesting I mean chewing it and it not being able to be digested. I ...
  Posted
Does GERD make your throat feel like something stuck in it and cause u to have a constant cough?
  Posted
Does Acid Reflux and a Hiatal Hernia cause Vagus Nerve Stimulation? Have experienced several episodes since Jan. 2010, of light headed, profuse sweating, difficult breathing, resulting in fainting. Cardiologist says heart is in excelle...
  Posted
Does anybody have any experience with the feeling of having something stuck in the middle of your chest, around the sternum? I have had this for about a week consistently, with some random moments of relief, usually when exercising or...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with GERD, and was put on Pepsid AC and Mylanta. The Mylanta never seemed to help, but the Pepsid helped for a few days, and the symptoms came back. My main symptom is nausea and every once in a while I feel burning...
  Posted
1513010 tn?1291101538
I am going to explain my initial symptoms and how I believe they caused a cascading effect on my health which led to 6 months of doctors, countless tests, hell and finally research and perseverance to get me where I am now. This caused m...
  Posted
My question is about my fiancé, tonight we ate pizza while we were leaving the restaurant he started feeling this pain in his chest and back of head.. a few hours later we laid down to sleep he was asleep for about 2 hours when he woke w...
  Posted
Hello, I work as a software developer, I sit a lot in front of my PC. I have been getting this feeling of discomfort everyday since a few months, in between the shoulder blade (right and left) and spine. I don't know if it is related, b...
  Posted
I suddenly just had the urge to go the bathroom and had a sharp pain shoot through my chest up to my neck. It was worse when I breathed deeply. It actually radiated to the back of my head. I went to the bathroom, everything was normal. I...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
370181 tn?1428180348
Blank
RubyWitch I am no longer accepting HI... Comment
17 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
587083 tn?1327123862
Blank
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
May 02
Top Digestive Answerers
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community Resources