Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
81 - 100 (of 4016) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 14 year old daughter was just diagnosed with acid reflux and now she has been experiencing pain in her left side under the rib and in ...
5 answers |
Hello. I just had a pneumonia almost 2 months ago and i had ulcer last November but already been cured by pantoprazole domperidone. Now i...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with LPR. It took the physician 4 doc visits for him to say I had this condition. He has prescribed prilos...
1 answer |
hc1
I've taken Aciphex for over 10 years for extreme GERD. Since all the new studues came out about it being so bad long term, I decided to ...
2 answers |
I suffer from acid reflux. I take Prevacid which works great. My only complaint is i burp loudly and continually through the night, wakin...
1 answer |
My consultant has taken me off omeprazole and replaced it with ranitidine due to the fact that my magnesium is low, and is making my calc...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have a daughter who is 7 .5 months old seems to be unable to tolerate any solid foods (we have tryed rice, sweet potatoe, pumpkin,p...
5 answers |
About a week ago, I had a pretty big meal. I decided I want to hit the gym afterwards and I waited maybe 40-60 minutes before making my w...
3 answers |
16 results for "I have been having problems with my throat and stomach for about a year now, i a female and 16 years old, about once a mo...
1 answer |
Like some patients of the GERD community, I've been experiencing some weird bubbly/gurgling in my throat/esophagus area. They tend to be...
1 answer |
For the past week or so I have a feeling of a bubble in my throat, I mostly feel it on the left side, it can be very very mild and then w...
2 answers |
Hi all, I have always had acid reflux but last week, it seem to have got worse. It felt like there is something stuck at the bottom of...
7 answers | 3 comments |
Anyone hear ever been prescribed Lansoprazole to treat acid reflux / GERD? I was prescribed Lansoprazole about a month in a half ago. ...
8 answers |
Any herbal remedies for reflux I know diet is important but can acid reflux be caused by anxiety or stress I have generalized anxiety dis...
2 answers |
I suffered from heartburn for over a year and was put on Nexium by my doctor, these worked great and I was symptom free. I decided to go...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all! Since the beginning of August, have had severe acute episodes of chest pains, breathing difficulties, nausea after eating, sore/s...
6 answers |
what is the symptoms of having an ulcer or hyper acidity?
9 answers | 1 comment |
17731061 tn?1459551877
My quality of life is deteriorating and I'm tired of living like I am. I'm suffering from GERD, diarrhea..so bad that I can NOT eat out o...
2 answers |
I am having some problems... Cant diagnose it properly... I started having some problems in breathing... specially at night.. when i am l...
1 answer |
I've been taking a PPI for 18 years now. I seem to have tolerated them well but there seems to be more and more warnings regarding long t...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA