Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
81 - 100 (of 4097) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I used to smoke but quit. I was then getting a lot of allergies and post nasal and was then coughing. Doctor prescribed Prednisone,Zithro...
4 answers |
I apologize in advance for the long post but I want to give the full details in hopes of finding some answers. Back in December, I fi...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I have GERD but up until a few months ago, it seemed occasional and not particularly critical. Now it seems to have attacked me in a ...
Hi. I have some GERD on and off, possibly in conjunction with a hiatal hernia. I am looking at wedges to stick under my mattress so I can...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been recently having constant throat clearing issues , I had a Sinus operation done 11 years ago and since then i have not been ha...
Hi, I have always wondered why this happens and hoping to get a clearer understanding, but since I can remember, after eating a particula...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been prescribed Nexium by my doctor for the past 9 months and it is wonderful in preventing heartburn but after a while I started ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
If anybody is interested in what I have done to treat my GERD/LPR naturally, please respond and I can tell you. I have been finding a lot...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I have had the heartburn discomfort for about a year now. I don't have it when I lay down at all, in fact this is when I feel be...
Hi i need help guys... its been a few months that i been having excessive hunger non stop the whole day....i also feel weak and fatigue...
Has anyone had any experience with multiple Nissen Fundoplication redos and them failing? I had my last Nissen redone 5 years ago this Ap...
Went to the ER Friday because of constaet hunger pains. They did ultrasound of gallbladder, urinalmsis, blood work, and abdominal ct scan...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I have a history of acid reflux disease. I am a 57 yr old woman. I also have had trouble with nausea after I eat. I take over the count...
2 answers |
I have tried tilting my pillow whereas it causes my neck to hurt and the Acid Reflux pillows don't work either. How should I sleep? I...
1 answer |
Been suffering from LPR since last year (February 2016). It occured to me all of a sudden while eating nuts. Now I spent a lot of money t...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I have had GERD for almost 10 years. Could tell you everything about the moment it began. Anyway, since having it I...
3 answers |
It all started about Wed (02/08/17) morning when I woke up, as soon as I sat up I had a strong urge to gag and did but didn't vomit. It w...
This is the first question i've ever posted on a med site so bare with me! I often read through other people's experiences to find anyth...
12 answers |
Hi everyone. My Doc send me for a barium swallow test and the impression were. 1) Small hiatal hernia. 2) Prominent gastric folds at...
Hello, I am a healthy 33 year old female. For the past 2 weeks I have had some difficulty breathing, excessive yawning and burping. I f...
14 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community Resources