Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
81 - 100 (of 3985) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is anyone out there taking Teva's version of Nexium? I'm to the point now where I can't get the brand. I was astonished to see that thi...
2 answers |
I'm a 34 year old white male (5'10", 210 lbs). For the last couple of months I've been dealing with migrating chest discomfort and, es...
1 answer |
i am a 28 years healthy man but suffering from acidity. in evening time it increases i took lots of medicines but no relief i do not eat ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone! I have not been diagnosed with anything yet (other than gallstones two years ago) but I suspect I could have other stomach ...
Me and my mum have been mixing baking powder in water with lemon juice etc. My mum has had a whole litre of this I only had few sips coul...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm currently a candidate for Nissen fundoplication surgery for my acid reflux. I'm a 16 year old female, and I was premature. I w...
1 answer |
I was 1st diagnosed wit ulcer abt 9yrs ago. I took drugs nd it worked.over time it comes and goes but dis tym d heartburn is serious exte...
I have been dealing with some spasms that feel like a muscle spasm, like a butterfly fluttering spasm, in my throat behind my collar bone...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Can a cortisone injection affect acid reflux or make it worse?
I noticed that my left rib cage sticks out much further than my left, with this I have pressure. Not pain just lot of pressure like somet...
1 answer |
Have sharp sting like pains in chest and soreness under left breast. When bending over it squeezes under my breast and lower stomach like...
1 answer |
Okay, I am going to have to ask many questions because trying to fit them all in one post is going to be way too wordy. I have a quest...
1 answer |
I am 34 years of age and a mother of three children, and recently I have been going through trials with my health. First, I suffer from s...
3 answers |
This is the first question i've ever posted on a med site so bare with me! I often read through other people's experiences to find anyth...
11 answers |
I had an injection of Kenalog into my neck a few days ago. The doctor said there was a 2% chance that I would get indigestion. I woke up ...
4 answers |
I'm not sure if people still answer questions on here but I am suffering from I'm assuming some bad reflux,the pain is hurting in my ba...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, Has anyone had success with curing or reducing GERD by losing weight or reducing breast size? I apologize for this bein...
2 answers |
Hello I have had this pain since January. It is unbearable. I am 23. The pain is mostly between my chest on my sternum but goes down to...
2 answers | 1 comment |
17342940 tn?1455831013
Recent reports state that PPIs such as Nexium, Prevacid and Prilosec increase the risk of dementia in the elderly. Is Protonix (pantopra...
1 answer |
Ive had GERD since I was 18 and Im 27 now. My Dr had me on Protonix for a few yrs, but then increased my Protinix to 40 MG in Jan of this...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1340994 tn?1374197577