Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
81 - 100 (of 3991) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 29 year old female. I have been having frequent acid refluxes for the past four weeks. I used to get these refluxes earlier as well ...
Hi everyone, I'm trying to find out as much information as possible on having fundoplication surgery reversed. I had this surgery not s...
43 answers |
Hi Everyone! I've been having a very unpleasant feeling going on with my neck, and I was wondering if anyone could relate. A litt...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I understand that Medicines for acid reflux that act in the same manner as Nexium, may cause dementia. Does Pepcid and medicines like it ...
798555 tn?1292791151
Never read about D-Limonene , food grade orange peel extract oil in gel tablet here. It helps and is a natural alternative to PPI's. In m...
19 answers |
I'm a 67-year-old male and is suffering with recurring excruciating upper abdominal pain. This pain wraps around my abdomen from one side...
Hello everyone! I m 23 years old. since 2 years now I have bad breath. I visited dentists and gastroenterology docs as well. they took ...
5 answers |
Hi All - I am having the PH Monitoring test on Monday and I am concerned as I throw up usually once or twice a day. Has anyone experienc...
1 answer |
For the last 3/4 weeks I have been experiencing a burning come acidic sensation above my rib cage, centrally in my upper chestI Seems to ...
1 answer |
Is anyone out there taking Teva's version of Nexium? I'm to the point now where I can't get the brand. I was astonished to see that thi...
2 answers |
I'm a 34 year old white male (5'10", 210 lbs). For the last couple of months I've been dealing with migrating chest discomfort and, es...
1 answer |
i am a 28 years healthy man but suffering from acidity. in evening time it increases i took lots of medicines but no relief i do not eat ...
1 answer |
Hey everyone! I have not been diagnosed with anything yet (other than gallstones two years ago) but I suspect I could have other stomach ...
Me and my mum have been mixing baking powder in water with lemon juice etc. My mum has had a whole litre of this I only had few sips coul...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm currently a candidate for Nissen fundoplication surgery for my acid reflux. I'm a 16 year old female, and I was premature. I w...
1 answer |
I was 1st diagnosed wit ulcer abt 9yrs ago. I took drugs nd it worked.over time it comes and goes but dis tym d heartburn is serious exte...
I have been dealing with some spasms that feel like a muscle spasm, like a butterfly fluttering spasm, in my throat behind my collar bone...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Can a cortisone injection affect acid reflux or make it worse?
I noticed that my left rib cage sticks out much further than my left, with this I have pressure. Not pain just lot of pressure like somet...
1 answer |
Have sharp sting like pains in chest and soreness under left breast. When bending over it squeezes under my breast and lower stomach like...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Top Digestive Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA