Aa
A
A
Close
GERD (Acid Reflux) Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) / Acid Reflux with topics including: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC medications, Living with GERD, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments.
101 - 120 (of 3990) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 34 years of age and a mother of three children, and recently I have been going through trials with my health. First, I suffer from s...
3 answers |
This is the first question i've ever posted on a med site so bare with me! I often read through other people's experiences to find anyth...
11 answers |
I had an injection of Kenalog into my neck a few days ago. The doctor said there was a 2% chance that I would get indigestion. I woke up ...
4 answers |
I'm not sure if people still answer questions on here but I am suffering from I'm assuming some bad reflux,the pain is hurting in my ba...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, Has anyone had success with curing or reducing GERD by losing weight or reducing breast size? I apologize for this bein...
2 answers |
Hello I have had this pain since January. It is unbearable. I am 23. The pain is mostly between my chest on my sternum but goes down to...
2 answers | 1 comment |
17342940 tn?1455831013
Recent reports state that PPIs such as Nexium, Prevacid and Prilosec increase the risk of dementia in the elderly. Is Protonix (pantopra...
1 answer |
Ive had GERD since I was 18 and Im 27 now. My Dr had me on Protonix for a few yrs, but then increased my Protinix to 40 MG in Jan of this...
8 answers |
Hi, Sorry, I posted this question here on "Chest Pain From GERD? forum and then I saw the option to post the question myself so here i...
I am a 26 year old male suffering from Acid Reflux / GERD. I was taking Ranitidine for a few months and that seemed to help at first but ...
5 answers |
I'm a 30 year old man. Several years ago, after noting a small ulcer in my lower esophagus on endoscopy, I was placed on pantoprazole 40m...
1 answer |
Hello medical people, This is my first medical question so bare with me... I had the stomach flu about 2 weeks ago after contracting it...
1 answer |
I had my susrgery on 2/10. Did all the nanometry tests etc. Dr's all told me there were no side effect or complications. 4 months later...
20 answers | 4 comments |
203342 tn?1328740807
I had to get off the Nexium a week before my endoscopy which I had done on Thursday. I didn't seem too bad. Since the endoscopy I've had ...
4 answers |
Hello everyone thought coming on here could shed some light on my issue, since doctors can't figure it out. For about 5 months now been d...
1 answer |
Hi - After waking up this afternoon with 'heartburn'. The issue seems to be persisting. What happened: I went to sleep and woke up du...
1 answer |
Hi, I have always wondered why this happens and hoping to get a clearer understanding, but since I can remember, after eating a particula...
2 answers |
Hi guys, I have been taking doxy and omnicef for about 3 months. After about a month I developed a bad sore throat that continued to wors...
2 answers |
Hi, I had an endoscopy in November of 2014. When the gastroenterologist gave me my results she said 2 times, I have to be honest with you...
Im49 years old and having stomach problems. Can some one please tell me what I have. I stared with heat on my stomach and then my wife ga...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Gastro Tracker
Gastro
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on photo
7 hrs ago